Funeral

It is a magnificent funeral. Sierra held in the most luxurious funeral hall in Japan. She put him on a glass crate so everyone can see Clyde's body. She put red lily spider to decorate the crate and the hall. She really prepare the best for his funeral.

Sierra didn't want to including any of Bonten executives to preparing funeral. She haven't officially introduced yet as Bonten executives, so she and Mikey made a deal that they will keep it low for now. The queen who rule criminal worlds left her heir and work under a criminal organization? That will turn the criminal world into a blood war to claim who's the new ruler. 

When the news about Clyde's death is out, all his subordinate all over the world come to witness it by their own eyes and of course to meet Clyde's daughter who inherited Clyde. The funeral is getting crowded as it goes, since she only held his funeral for a days so all of them come in one place in a day too.

Bonten executives is come too as a guest. They are a little surprise with how huge and luxurious it is for a funeral. After pay the last respect for Clyde they come to one of the table to sit and observe the situation. 

"This is sure a magnificent funeral.." Koko mumbling while imagining how much money she spend for all of this. "I don't know she love her father that much.." Ran added, "They only have each other, man.." A man foreign man with long red haired is answering them.

He take a sit with Bonten executives, "I'm Bastian, I'm all the way from French. Bonten is really famous there, Clyde even mention Mikey few times." He introduce himself and casually hanging out with them. 

"Hello Bonten, I'm coming far away too from USA. Julianne." A girl with blonde hair introduce herself to Bonten and sit next to Kakucho. "Julianne! Ravi de vous rencontrer! (nice to meet you)" Bastian said with smirked.

"You'll regret to sit with this disgusting leech, Bonten. Believe me." Julianne said. "Aw lovely Julianne! I'll have to cut your tongue if you keep saying things like that." Bastian said. There's intense between them and Bonten just watch this since they not close to any of them.

"I'm coming to give this by myself, and found out Bastian and Julianne in one table. What a surprised." Sierra said giving Mikey a bag. Both Bastian and Julianne take a secret glance at the bag and smile to Sierra.

Sierra wear a black long dress with few ruffle, and it has tube top revealing her rectangle tattoo. She looks so graceful and gentle with every move she does. "Mon Dieu, Bastian ici pour vous servir! (My goodness, Bastian here to serve you!)" Bastian said lay a kiss on her hand. 

Julianne rolled her eyes to Bastian and facing Sierra with such a nice smile. "My family has been serve Kuchiki family for years, so no need to worried I'll be the one who serve you too Sierra." Julianne said with such a respect to Sierra.

"Merci Bastian." She smile to Bastian, and turn to Julianne, "Thank you Julianne." She said make both of them smile. "Both of you can relax, it's just funeral, and the bag I handed is just a dorayaki for Mikey." She said then Mikey pull out a dorayaki from the bag and start to chew it.

Both of them awkwardly nodded, they don't know that Sierra eyes is that sharp to find out they alerted as hell in here. Both of them are the two biggest criminal that become Clyde second and third hand after Bonten, they are the two potential who will break into a blood war for Clyde's heir.

"I hope both of you didn't make any scene Bastian, Julianne." She said with sharp eyes and smirked that make all in that table feel eerie right away. A brutal murderer glint that Sierra give make Bastian automatically look down, and Julianne nodded in fear.

Once, Bastian and Julianne fight with 10 years old Sierra and they are beaten up in a humiliate way that both of them want to bury deep down in the earth. They haven't see Sierra since then, that's why they doubt her, but seeing the same sharp eyes that beat them up make them know she's still the same girl.

"So, let's get along!" Sierra said in cheerful tone, and pour the tea for them. Bastian and Julianne surprised with Sierra sudden change. "I hope all of you enjoy the time here. I will greet the other guest." She said and left.

"She's going to be like Clyde.." Julianne said and hold her temples with worried expression "Nous avons terminé.. (We're done..)" Bastian added in frustrated tone. "If both of you behave, she will not kill you.." Sanzu said with smirked.

Bastian and Julianne chuckled. "You're never beaten up by her don't you?" Julianne asked and take a sip of her tea. "There are only 2 people who brave enough to facing her after beaten up by her. It's us." Sebastian said with smirked. "So just imagine how bad that was.." Sebastian added and gulp down his tea. 

In the end of the day,  Sierra hold a pray ceremony and cremation for her father. After that, all people there look at her, and she know they waiting for her claim. She put on the ring that Clyde has on her finger, Julianne bow down to her, and then Sebastian too. Seeing those two people bow to her the other start to bow too.

"Okay stop with this bow things." She said make them confused. "Up, guys! I don't like people bow down to me. My first command is from now on no bow when all of you meet me." She added and they stop bowing to them. 

"Second, I give all of you authority on your own area. I don't care what you're going to do, you want to murder the whole country, break out world war 3, or just sleeping all day long. Just do it, I don't care and I don't responsible. You are all free." She said make them surprised. 

Clyde never let them had freedom before, he always ask for report of everything they do, he even forcibly withdrawing taxes from them. "I just had one rule." She said make all of them halt. "No killing for territory, beating people is okay, but no one dead. If I found out, the punishment will be killing every single of your family." She said. 

"I'll leave no one. Not even a little babies." She added and smile to them. "No report? No taxes?" Julianne asked, and Sierra shake her head. "That's your money." She said make them confused, she is freeing them. 

"If you insist to report I'll be fine to had tea time while listening to your report and for taxes that you want to pay to me just donate it to orphanage." She said and all of them are in awe. Is she really a criminal?

"You officially drop down Kuchiki family throne?" Bastian asked. She know what he means, he want to claim it right away. She laugh out loud, and then look at him with suspicious yet confident smile. Sebastian know he asked the wrong question already so he prepare himself in defense position.

"The answer for that question is no." She said with eye closed smile that make Sebastian and Julianne a little surprised. They expect her to beat Sebastian up. Out of sudden she throw a high kick right in his temples and his head slammed to the floor. The floor is cracking and a blood dripping down from his head make all of them in gasp. 

Bastian is unconscious right away and Julianne who look at this in such a near distance surprised, all of them stood there frozenly. "Third and last command, remember who I am, and where is your place. If I care enough no one in this place stand alive." She said make all of them turn quiet. "Understand?" She asked, "Yes." They said in unison. "Now dismissed." She said and left them.

It's been few days I'm looking for Baji-Chifuyu spin off in the internet, but I found nothing (  T-T)
Anyone know where I can read it? #desperate.as.af
Anyway enjoy reading this part♡