Date

Deep inside Sierra is regret the decision to visit Senju. When she about to say good bye, she only there to find Wakasa and Senju hug each other in sleep. She tried to look not affected, and she succeed. When she back to the headquarters no one notice her fake smile. 

She come to her room right away, and start to stripped. She enter the bathroom and turn on the shower. "Fuck." She mumbling. It take her few month to live without Wakasa, and when she already can do it she had to accept the fact that he already had another woman. 

For a moment she just calming her mind, and let the shower dripping down to her hiding tears that flowing down. After satisfied letting her tears out, she take a shower and prepare to sleep. That's when Mikey come to her room. 

Out of sudden he open the door widely like it rush. She startled and right away pull her gun in alert. "What the fuck Mikey?!" She asked automatically because of surprised. "I'm gonna kill him for real. Don't blame me, he hurt you!!" Mikey said with anger tone. 

"What is it about Mikey?" She asked in confused. "Takeomi tell me everything." He said. She's speechless. "I'll kill him. Let me." He said to Sierra. She close the door behind Mikey and pull his wrist lead him to sit in the edge of her bed. She hug Mikey. 

"This is more than enough." She whispered, and Mikey sighed. "You're really an idiot." He replied earn a chuckled from her. He pull her to tighten their hug. "Don't forget your sugar daddy right here can kill him anytime. Don't hesitate to ask." He said make Sierra laugh a little. 

~

It's early in the morning and Sierra just wake up. She headed to middle room only to find out Sanzu, Takeomi, and Mikey there talking about something. "Morning guys~ What are you talking about?" She asked. Sanzu open his arm, so she right away hug and sit next to Sanzu.

"It feel nice having you around without Haitani. You can hug me." Sanzu whispered make Sierra giggling. "So, Sanzu said he will take you on a date today." Mikey said. "And we allow it." Takeomi added. 

She surprised, last time Mikey didn't even let her use the dress from Sanzu but now he let him date her. "Really?" She asked. "Really sweetheart. Now get ready, and become beautiful even thought you already beautiful as ever." Sanzu said then kiss her temple. 

She stand up, "Fishy~" She said but with bright smile she headed to her room to dress up. She decided to use white halter top with V neck line that reveal her cleavage. She combine it with grey long dress that fit on her waist but loosen at her ankle.

"What the.." Takeomi can't even finish his word when seeing Sierra coming back to the middle room. Sanzu gulped, "Shit." he mumbling. Mikey look at her, "Why are you so dressed up just to date Sanzu?" He asked. Sierra laugh seeing their face. 

"Come on! It's date with Sanzu. He's not the one who will wear shirt. He always wear suit. I don't want to look to plain beside him." She said and she is true Sanzu wear white suit today. "It looks like I'm just going to kidnap you." He said when she grab his hand.

She can see his eyes is sparkling and she smile. She had a lot of men who look at her with those lovely eyes, who will showering her with hug and kisses, but she just imagining them as Wakasa. Not even once she think it was another man. 

Sanzu take her for a good lunch in a five star restaurant in slope mountain that had a really good steak. They stroll the mountain enjoying the breeze with his sport car and Sierra enjoy it so much. They stopped at a view point to enjoying the view of city.

"Wear this, I had a surprised." He said and hand her a blindfold. "Okay." She said then put the blindfold. She can feel Sanzu is driving slowly and stopped somewhere. He come out and lead her to coming out from the car. "Wait here." He said. 

Not long after that she can hear that Sanzu's car is turned on, she open the blindfold and look at Sanzu who left her all alone. In front of a lodge? She confused but then she found an envelope. "I'm sorry sweetheart but I have to." She mumbling read what inside the envelope.

She decided to come in the lodge and explore it first before call and asking for explanation to him. She surprised when she enter the lodge, the door automatically closed, and there's security system that lock the lodge right away. 

She try to opened it but it doesn't opened. She look around there's no one. But the fireplace is on, and the TV is on too. "What do you want for dinner Takeomi?" A man voice can be heard from the other room. 

Wakasa. It's Wakasa voice?! Her eyes widen, and when she look at where the voice coming from, Wakasa stand there already with surprised expression too. "Sierra?" He asked in confusion. "What are you doing here?" They asked each other in unison. 

"I'm hanging out with Sanzu then he blindfold me saying it's a surprise and he left me all alone in the yard." She explained. "Takeomi ask me to accompany him vacation in this lodge. He's just right there second ago." He explained while pointing the sofa.

Now both of them know they have been trapped. Sierra hold her head, and Wakasa sighed. Wakasa dial Takeomi, and she dial Mikey, she know Mikey behind all this. Just like Ran and Rindou before. But no one pick it up. She just received text from Mikey.

Mikey

You know what you should do <3

Sierra

FUCK YOU MIKEY, WHEN I'M BACK I'M GONNA ROAST YOU!

"I'm gonna break the door off." She said, "It's from steel. Your legs gonna break off." Wakasa replied. "Window?" She asked and walk to the window. Wakasa sighed and drag her away from window. "Just stay here. They will let us out soon." He said. 

Sierra look at his hand who hold her wrist. It's been a while since their last physicals touch. "I'm sorry." He said and let her hand go when he know she looking at it.  "It's-It's okay." She shuttered then grab her own wrist. 

"I'm kinda craving steak for dinner, is it okay?" He asked. "No problem. It's been a while since I had one." She answered and he smile a little before headed to the kitchen. She just eat steak for lunch, but she didn't mind at all if it for him. He want steak, it's just a little favor that she will gladly fulfill to see his smile.