Torture

Sierra and Sanzu entered the torture room and saw the man and woman who sit tied up with lots of bruised and wounds. "You're Bonten. What a surprise.." The man said to Sierra. "You still can talk in that condition. You sure the tough one." Sanzu said sarcastically while Sierra is now walk to him. She observe the man face then the woman.

The woman looks better than the man but more limp. "What are we going to do with these scraps sweetheart?" Sanzu asked. Sierra look at the torture weapon Bonten got, "Bonten really bored at torturing?" She asked to Sanzu and Sanzu smirked. He know she will spice things up.

She loosen the woman from the chair and now hanging by her hand. Sierra grab the man chair and make sure he's right in front of the woman. "So it's true. That's you Makoto." She said with satisfied smile. "I assume she's Miyako?" She asked.

"You know both of them?" Sanzu asked and Sierra nodded. "A good old friend. They use to hunt me down during the beginning of my career, back there I still clumsy leave one or two evidence." She said. "But, these days police didn't even know I'm active since I start being untraceable." She explained.

"Sierra.." The woman called her. "Hi Miyako! Long time no see." She greet her then she smirked and facing Makoto. "The rule is simple Makoto, say stop when you want to answer my questions, and I'll stop torture your lovely wife." She said make his eyes widen. Sanzu laugh. "Wifey?" Sanzu laugh out loud and pointing his sharp Katana to Miyako.

Sierra smirked and nodded to Sanzu. Just like both of them can read each other mind Sanzu running his Katana slowly to Miyako's body bring eerie to her. Anyone can tell how afraid she's by seeing her face. In a flash Sanzu slay Miyako's cloth, leaving her naked.

Tears escaped from her eyes, "Leave me alone you criminal!!" She screamed. "Don't touch her!! I'll kill you if you touch her!!" He yelled. "You had a beautiful body. What a shame you're a police, not a whore." Sanzu start to caressing all over her body make Makoto hand clenched hard.

"All you need to do is say the magic word Makoto." Sierra whispered next to him. Makoto look at her with disgusting looks and she wink at him. "Don't tell them anything Makoto!" Miyako yell at him. Makoto close his eyes in guilt. He never image that his wife will be in this position.

"I know she's a tough one Makoto. That's why I do this. She will long last to entertained us, while you'll let it." Sierra said to him. She crush down his mental, manipulate his feeling. "Are you ready woman?" Sanzu asked to Miyako who scream and do anything she can to push him away. Sierra hold Makoto chin motion his face to look at Miyako.

Sanzu is clearly harass Miyako sexually in front of Makato who is now in anger. He can't calm down he keep trying to take off his rope. "Can I just fuck her?" Sanzu asked to Sierra, "Why you asked me? Asked her husband.." She replied with laugh and Sanzu grinned. "How stupid I'm. May I hubby?" He asked to Makoto who's now is start to cry.

"Don't tell them anything Makoto. I can bear all of this." She said. "You can bear with Sanzu. But you can bear with me Miyako." Sierra said. Now she walk to her, "No! Don't touch her Sierra! Not you!" Makoto yelled hysterically, even he and his chair fall down to the ground when he tried to stope Sierra. Sanzu stepped away and let Sierra come closer.

Makoto and Miyako who know that Sierra is a crazy and brutal hitman is terrifying with the way she killed people. They know she enjoy the way she killed people, that's why they know to she's the worst when it come to torturing people.

Sanzu wondering what Sierra will do that make Makoto act like that. She pull out a taser. She taser her and she scream automatically. She look at Makoto, "Well, enjoy her moaning Makoto." She said in smirked and put the taser between her legs inside her. All eyes are widen there include Sanzu who didn't expect this.

She laugh and taser her, automatically a really loud scream can be hear from her lungs. Sanzu laugh, "I really love you sweetheart. You're so sadist." He said and lay a kiss on her head. She smirked still lock her eyes to Makoto. Miyako is now hanging and start to limp.

At that time Ran and Rindou is coming in. Their eyes widen in shock, Ran closed his mouth who now opened in shock, while Rindou is frozen seeing what in front of her. Sanzu who look at Haitani is laugh out loud while take out his phone and took a photo of their expression.

Sierra smirked seeing them but the continue to look at Makoto. "I didn't hear the magic word." She said and taser her again. This time few second longer. "Your lovely little sis is sure crazy." Rindou whispered to Ran, "Yes totally." He replied and take their place behind Makoto since they here just to make sure Bonten get the information not just dead bodies.

"Stop it! Stop!!" Makoto said and Sierra stopped. "Who are you working for?" She asked. "Naoto. Tachibana Naoto." Makoto answered and Sanzu smirked. "How far all of you already know?" Sierra asked. "We know that Bonten-" Makoto want to explained but Miyako is screamed.

"Don't tell them!!" She screamed. "I have to tell them. I can't let you like this." Makoto said in tears. "Don't! Just don't!!" She screamed for the second time and Sierra said, "We're waiting.." Makoto gulped. "We've all the bar name under Bonten in Nagano, we're about to inspect." He said. "Just that?" Sierra asked and Makoto nodded.

"Then I shall taser her till death." Sierra said make Makoto startled. "No don't kill her! Just kill me! Let her go!!" He begging her. But Sierra taser her again and again. She facing Miyako who's now didn't even have strength to open her eyes. "Stop!! There's something else!!" Makoto said. This time Sierra smirked and stopped.

"Japan police higher ups start to hunt Bonten down secretly with Naoto as the commander. But they only know about Nagano for now. They don't know anything else, they just start one week ago. That's all. Really." Makoto said. Sanzu clapping. "Bravo. I will report to Mikey right away." Sanzu said with satisfied smile and left them.

"Let's kill them!" Rindou said and pull out the gun. Makoto shock when Rindou is aiming her wife. Sierra kick his gun away. "Don't you not know what after care is?" She asked to Rindou with sharp glare that make him feel eerie right away. Rindou sighed and step a back, "I'll leave them to you then." Ran said and head out from there. Rindou is just right behind his brother.

Sierra smile, "Thank you for the cooperation Makoto." She said cut Miyako from the rope that hanging her in the platform. She fall down in the ground and Sierra lift her. Makoto look at her in worried. What will she do again to Miyako?

She tuck in Miyako's hair, so her face is now showing. Sierra take the remaining cloth of her that Sanzu slay earlier and cover it to her body. She tied her up in the chair again. She help Makoto who's lay on the ground tied up with his chair to back straight.

She face her in front of each other. She reach a water tap there to wash her hand and wetting 2 pieces cloth. When Sierra is back to both of them. Miyako is conscious. She stopped giving them some space, both of them look at each other, asking how each other feel, such a touching moment before their death.

Sierra about to tied the wet cloth to both of their mouth, and when Miyako realized that, "You let us drink from the wet cloth, and giving us space to talk and look at each other before our death. Thank you." Miyako said. "You're kind person, why you being a hitman?" Makoto asked to her. "Both of you talking too much." She replied and tied their mouth with that wet cloth.