Jealousy

The cocaine start to hit her head. She can feel that she's now high, not that high, but definitely high. She smoke silently. "Slow it down." Sanzu said when he realized she's high and she keep sucking the cocaine faster. She didn't even blow out the smoke, and she didn't respond to him.

"Let's have fun sweetheart.." She whispered and a naughty smile formed in her lips. Sanzu smirked. "What's the idea?" Sanzu asked. "Wrestling?" She asked and Sanzu eyebrow furrowed. She always make him surprised with her idea. Still in the middle of confused Sanzu get dragged by her and slammed in to the pool. 

She laugh seeing drenched Sanzu in the pool. "So this is what you called wrestling huh?" Sanzu asked, he grinned, and ready to get revenges. The others who saw this is laughing out loud. Sierra come to Ran and slammed him too in the pool. "What the heckk.." Rindou mumbling and walk away from the pool. 

"You will regret this Sierra.." Ran said, now both of them is locking their eyes to her. While she laughing, "Come on, get me~" She teased them and right away those two man chase her. She run away take a can of whip cream from the kitchen and spray it to their face while running backwards. 

Koko laugh seeing Ran and Sanzu who's now covered with whip cream. But then Sierra come to him and spray it to the top of his head too. She giggling and start to run away again. Takeomi and Kakucho is chuckled. 

"Come on help me Mikey!" She said and throw the whip cream can to Mikey. But he failed to catch it and it stabbed to the one the ornament there. It's exploded and the whipped cream now scattered everywhere, and everyone now get whip cream. Even Sierra it self had lots of whip cream on her.

Sierra laugh out loud and the others start to laugh. "You really make a mess sis." Rindou said. "She really just a kid." Takeomi added. "Oh come on guys! Tell me when last time you laugh out loud like this?" She asked make them realized too. It's been a long time. Long long time.

She giggling seeing their face, they still remembering when is it when she already grab a champagne. "Long long long time ago~" She teased and shake the champagne. "No! Don't!" Kakucho is about to stop her but he's late. She opened it and the champagne burst out to their direction.

Kakucho who's the most closer to her is the most drenched one. She laugh again when seeing Kakucho straight face, "I never think that I'll so.. drenched.." he said make other laugh. "What do you want to get this time!!" Ran snapped at Sierra who looking for something. 

She laugh and showing a camera. "Now is the right time to take a pictures!" She said and take a selfie. "Come closer guys!" She said and they come closer, they smile so bright, and they taking few pictures. She look at the photos and smile. 

Sanzu is hopping on Rindou back, Ran is smiling while hug her, she's giggling, Kakucho look at the camera like he's not ready, Takeomi and Mochi is smiling so bright while clinging arms on each other,  Koko is smirked, and Mikey smile. 

She can heard that they talking and complaining about being drenched, or get whipped cream here and there, or showered by champagne but she just ignore it and giggling. "I'll make something good for all of you.." She said while mixing few drinks.

She look back to them and notice they are all now shirtless. Showing their hot abs. She stopped while hold tray of drinks she just made, and chuckled seeing the view in front of her. "I really-really enjoying this party. Reallyy~~" She said make them focused on her. 

Koko and Kakucho chuckled. "8 hot man is shirtless in front of me. Oh my god. I love it so much!" She said and they just laugh a little. She distribute the drinks. "For Sierra?" Ran said. "For my graduation!" She said and they clinging the glass and gulp it down at once. Some of them hissed. "What is this?" Mochi asked. "Is it hard liquor?" Koko asked. She nodded. 

"I'll call some chicks." Sanzu said to others and the boys nodded in agreement. Sierra just stay silent hearing that. "You look irritated hearing that." Kakucho come next to her. She smirk, "No comment." She replied and lit up her cocaine.

"Don't take it too much, beautiful." Kakucho said, she look at him and notice he's drunk. This time few chicks already there start their job. Sierra look at Bonten executives who one by one getting busy with their own chicks. She can saw Koko is already grab one and walk to his room. Sanzu even grab two. Sierra a little startled when Kakucho pull her wrist, and make her lean all over him. 

"Is it Sanzu? Or Kokonoi?" He asked. Sierra blinked, didn't understand what he said. "Or Mikey? He hold your hand when you come in." He said. She don't know what he means, but one thing that she definitely know is he's really drunk. A blush is appeared on his cheeks when she cupped his cheeks. 

He smile, tuck in her hair to her ears. "You're too beautiful.. It's like a drum here.." He said and lead her hand to his shirtless chest. She can feel his hearth beating faster. She now understand what he means by calling Sanzu, Koko, or Mikey earlier. He's jealous. She smile to him, caress his scar, and lay kiss on it.

"You're so cute when you drunk Kaku~" She whispered and pull herself. Kakucho is drunk enough to just let his hand away from her waist. She smile and leave him there alone.  She right away look at Mikey who eyeing her all this time.

She mouthing to him, "Stop that glare." and Mikey just chuckled. A chick come to sit in his lap but Mikey ignore her. He stand up make her fall in the ground, and headed to Sierra with a glass of vodka.

"Why there's no man whore for me?" She asked while take sip of her whiskey. "Is daddy not enough?" He asked and Sierra just chuckled. "Anyway, the investor said he is a big fan of you. So he can't wait for 2 month more to meet you. What if you meet him by the weekend?" Mikey asked. 

Sierra look at the calendar in her phone. It's Tuesday. "Sure." She replied. "After I meet him, we will take care of Naoto. I can't wait." She said. "Don't be too excited, I won't let you do the hard work. Remember you still in recovery." He said make her rolled her eyes.

Sierra can see Ran and Rindou is headed to their room with chicks clinging on their torso. Only Mikey, Sierra, and Kakucho who still there. The party is over she concluded. Kakucho hold his head, grunt a little, then a chick come to him and they start to make out. Sierra just shake her head. 

"You're all so selfish." She said make Mikey look at her in confused. "You all can invite all those chicks, but I can't invite Waka." She replied. Her tone is a little annoyed and irritated. Mikey smirked, "You're not get yours?" She asked to Mikey. He shake his head, "I've got you." He replied. 

"You're the only one here who'll not touch me. Except my brothers." She replied. "Who know? May be if I horny I'll snake into your room and fuck you." He replied again. Sierra rolled her eyes, "Just fuck off." She replied.