Alcohol

Sierra sighed. This is first time she afraid to be awkward, she always a cheerful and communicate one. But, since he said that he don't want her in his life make her confused how she should behave. She doesn't want to make him uncomfortable. 

She come to the kitchen and found Wakasa is using apron and cook the steak, it remind her the old day when they live in the same roof. He usually the one who prepare the dinner, since she will back late.

"Do you need any help?" She asked. "I'm fine." He replied. Sierra nodded, and just stay silent in the edge of the kitchen. "I don't know you're comfortable with that kind of cloth." He said, and she look to her cloth. Now she just realized that what she wear. 

"I better change, where is Takeomi bag? I will use his cloth." She said and Wakasa point a big black bag that still on the couch. "You guys haven't unpacking yet? Man will always be man.." She said when she saw few bags beside it.

"I'll take yours too to the.." She stopped, she just blurted out of habit. "I will take my own stuff." He replied. "Yea-yeah." She shuttered and take Takeomi bag to the bedroom. She right away take a shower and change her cloth to one of Takeomi shirt. "He's so tall!" She talk to herself when she look at the mirror.

She look like a little child who wear her dad shirt. She sighed then pull out a short and use it. She looks like didn't use any short since the shirt is big and long. She pouted, "I give up with Takeomi's cloth. I can't pull any fashion in it." She talk to herself once again before come out.

She come out from the room and found Wakasa already serve the steak in the dining table. Her eyes sparkling seeing the steak. She love steak, but her favorite is Wakasa's steak. She had to admit, that he really good at cooking steak. 

"Woaa.. It looks perfect.." She commented and Wakasa chuckled seeing her sparkling eyes. Wakasa is scanning her from head to toe. He doesn't like seeing her in any other man cloth, even thought it is Takeomi's. Without he realized, his jaw is clenched seeing her. 

"Is something wrong?" Sierra asked. Wakasa flicked, "No, nothing. Let's eat." He said and they take a seat. The moment she eat the steak, "Hmm.. Your steak is the best steak I'll ever had!" She said in excitement.

"I know. You always say like that every time we eat my steak." He said and she giggling. Cold breeze is blowing in from the kitchen window, and he can smell her vanilla scent. He sighed, he really want to pull the girl in front of him in a hug. He miss her. 

"Are you not freezing not using short?" He stand up and close the kitchen window and she embarrassed. "I use short! It's just Takeomi's cloth is long that's why you can see the short. He's fucking tall." She said right away.

She stand up and pull up the shirt to show him the short. "See?" She asked make Wakasa laugh a little with her act. "Don't laugh, I feel like a fashion disaster wearing Takeomi cloth." She said with frustrated tone. 

"Yes, his cloth look bad on you." He replied. He kinda regret it when he saw her face turn to sour. She didn't want to look bad in front of him. "I just don't have any other cloth." She replied in annoyed tone. He take a sip of his drink, and continue to eat silently while thinking another topic that may light up her mood.

"It looks like these days you're into fashion and designer things." He commented out of sudden. Sierra look at him, "I saw you used Gucci bag, and Jimmy Cho shoes." He added. She nodded. "I kinda bored these days, that's why I buy a lot of things." She replied as simple as possible.

"In the past you said that it just a waste of money to buy designer things. You always said it better to donate the money to orphanage." He said. "I already donate a lot until they not looks like an orphanage anymore, and I shopping with Mikey's black card. So I don't really waste my own money." She replied then she stopped.

"Why I explained this to you? I'm sorry, I need to adjust my habit to tell you everything." She said and hear directly is hurt for Wakasa. He know he had agree with Haitani that he will stay away from her, but talking is more easier than do it especially when he's right in front of her. 

He suddenly stand up, and come out from the room. The moment he walk out Sierra sigh. "I just don't know anymore." She mumbling while holding her head. She try to keep her head cool, and not whining to ask for hug to him but it's so hard. She calm herself and at that moment Wakasa back with a bottle of Whiskey and glasses. 

He opened it and pour it in the glass. "Want some?" He asked and she nodded. He pour it for her too. Both of them spin it a little before take a sip of it, before continue to eat silently. Just like the way they life together before, he always the one who wash the dishes and she's the one who clean the table up after eat. 

"Leave the whiskey in the living room. I'll finish it tonight." Wakasa said. "You used to not drink alcohol that much. You sure it's okay for your stomach?" She asked, and when Wakasa about to reply it she added, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't asked that, that's none of my business anymore.."

Wakasa didn't reply anything and there's silent between them. "I'll had few more if you don't mind." She said and Wakasa nodded. She saw it and bring their glasses and the whiskey in the living room after she finished clean the table. 

Wakasa join her not long after that. She already choose and watch a movie. It's one of Jackie Chan movie. He stunned for few second but then he take sit in the other side of the sofa and start to drink his whiskey. 

They remind silent all the time. It's not an awkward silent, it's a comfortable silent, they just enjoying each other presence. Both of them feel one same thing of each other at that time. Calm. They calm each other.

The whiskey is still 1/4 of the bottle but Sierra can see Wakasa's cheeks is turn to pink. He didn't have high tolerance in alcohol but he still pour it to his glass. "You're drunk already Wakasa." Sierra said, and it stopped him. He put the bottle down, and gulp down the wine in one shot. 

"Call me Imaushi." He mumbling and Sierra eyes widened, is she didn't hear it wrong? Is he want her to call him Imaushi? Wakasa lean his back on the sofa. "Are you okay?" She asked, and Wakasa just hold his head. "Just a little headache. It will be better soon." He replied.

She want to take care of him. But she can't do that anymore, and now she don't know what should she do. But that thought is disperse since he turned to facing her. His eyes looks straight to her eyes. 

"You seem close to Mikey." He said out of sudden in jealous tone make her surprised. She can see clearly his protective eyes, his glint is showing clearly that he's jealous, and with his next question she definitely sure he's jealous, "Are both of you official already?"