Crazy Girl

Sierra shoot everyone just like what Ai informed. She didn't even hesitate for a moment, she walk while shoting. When she realized she already cleared the whole floor she come to the room where Ran GPS were there.

She kick the door, so now it's wide open. Her eyes widened. Ran and Rindou was hanging with their hand tied to the platform. Wound and bruise is here and there, she even notice Ran blood is dripping from his head. 

"Sierra?" Ran asked almost like whispered. "Help us!" Rindou yelled. She clenched her jaw. "Fuck.. I'll definitely make them pay.." Sierra mumbling. She decided to move in the room slowly while make sure it wasn't a trap or an ambush.

When she realized it's clear and safe, she right away cut the rope and make sure Ran and Rindou is okay. "Are both of you okay?" She asked. "I'm okay, but Ran got hit on his head earlier." Rindou said. "I'm fine. It's not that bad." Ran said. 

"Now both of you had to follow me. Mochi is already making his way here, but it still need some time, and we have to move." She said and both of them nodded. She pull out a gun and getting prepared. "Ai, lead the way." Sierra command and start to move. 

Sierra eliminate every single man that she meet along the way. But there are too many of them. She know her bullet can't make it. She stopped leaving only few bullet for emergency, and pull out a brass knuckles. It was make special for her since the edge of it as sharp as blade. She stretch her neck and arms before she attached it to her hand and start to slash them one by one.

Her agility make Haitani Brothers in awe. She is fast and didn't even flicked at all. She do it with minimum effort to kill every single of them. "She looks like dancing.." Rindou said make Ran chuckled. "I know we can rely on her." Ran said while coughing. Ran could feel his body is worse than before, may be because the blood that still dripping from his head.

Sierra notice Ran is not in a good condition, so she faster her move, make way as soon as possible. She slaughter all enemies who keep coming to her but it's looks like it's not going to end soon. "Why the heck is these people? Why it's never ending?" She mumbling. "It's strange." She added while cut off a man neck. Then she saw a man standing in front of her. 

"I've waiting for you Sierra." He said direct her gun to her. "Excuse me, but who are you?" She asked in confused. Haitani Brothers who stand behind her sighed. "It's Hikaru little brother Sis, Hikaru Waseda." Ran said.

Sierra look at them and back to Waseda. "How do I know him? He's not that famous anyway." She said in protest way. "Just shut it up! You'll die anyway!!" He said with anger and pull the trigger in his gun. 

"You kill my brother! It's the revenge for him!" He answered and out of anger he shoot her. He shoot it just like a man who lost his mind. She manage to dodge while counting his bullet. Some of it almost get her, leave scratch here and there and when she just slide to her left, suddenly he add another bullet and shot it to her. She surprised with that bonus bullet, and didn't manage to dodge it.

Sierra gasp when Ran right away come in front of her and take the bullet for her. Rindou is shocked too. "Ran! You stupid! What the fuck are you doing!" Rindou yell and right away come to him. "I'm okay." Ran said almost like whispered. The bullet hit his right abdomen and the blood is flowing down. 

Sierra pull her gun and in a flash shot Waseda in a row causing her out of bullet. She managed to shot his legs causing him to drag himself. "Ai tell headquarters that we need medical support." She said while walk to the Waseda and throw her empty gun away. 

Waseda who didn't have any bullet more ordered his man to kill her but she slay all the men who coming to her with her trench knives until she reach him. Her mind is full of anger since he shot Ran.

Mochi who just come from Waseda's back stab him with steel in his hand. Waseda spit out a lot of blood. Mochi throw him away, and just after that he saw Sierra. He stunned. He never saw such an expression. It's anger? Her glare is as sharp as hell, her jaw is hardened, and her hand is clenched. 

"Get the hell Ran out of here now!" She said make Mochi startled. He right away look at Ran who got shot, Ran blood is flowing. He run to him, and pick him up, "What the fuck are happening to you Ran!" He said and bring him right away. Ran is smile, "It just a scratch. No need to worried." He said try calming Rindou and Mochi before he turn unconscious. Mochi fastened his pace and Rindou is following them.

Sierra come to Waseda who's holding the steel that attached to his abdomen. She grab it and pull it out of sudden make him groaned. "Is it hurt? I'll put it back then." She said and stab him in the same place make him scream even louder. Sierra repeat it over and over. She stab his abdomen without mercy, until he can't even scream anymore. 

His body is not like human anymore, his abdomen is destroyed of stab that Sierra did, it's pierce to his back, even some of his organ come out from it's place. His blood is already scattered all over her body, but she didn't even stopped it. She opened Waseda mouth and stab the steel from his mouth down right through his throat until it's clearly penetrate to his abdomen and waist.

In the 1st floor it's almost like a war since the Bonten members who come to help with the other executive and Waseda men is fighting. Takeomi and Koko right away bring Ran, Rindou, and Mochi to the doctor, while Mikey, Sanzu, and Kakucho is about to looking for Sierra when they notice a figure that make the fight stopped. 

Sierra bring Waseda's body like a satay, and hanging the steel on her shoulder while whistle her favorite song. All of them who look at her is stopped. For a few second there's silence. No one punch each other, no one fight, only her whistle that can be heard. "She's crazy.." Kakucho mumbling, Sanzu is gulped for a second then grinned. "She's the best.." He mumbling with chuckled. 

Sierra stopped in the middle of the fight and throw Waseda body on the floor like it was a trash. "Shall we continue this useless fight?" She asked. All Waseda man is now horrified, they start to run away, scattered away like trying to saving their life.

Kakucho come to her and give his jacket to her "Let's go Sierra. We need to clean yourself, and let's see how is Ran." He said seeing Sierra who had blood all over her body. "I will clean all of this." Sierra said. Sanzu is already start to lead Bonten members to cleaning the scene but Sierra said to him, "Sanzu, just take back all Bonten members. I'll clean it all." She said to Sanzu. 

Mikey nodded and Sanzu command all the Bonten members to retreat. When Sanzu said that all Bonten already retreat, "Ai, activate the bomb." She said. "You even planted a bomb too?" Kakucho asked in disbelief. She chuckled, "Yes, let's go." She said and come in the car with them and comeback to Bonten headquarters. After a few block away, an big explosions can be heard. 

"What a crazy girl we had here." Kakucho said while wipe blood in her cheeks. Sierra sat between Kakucho and Mikey in the back, while Sanzu in the front is grinned and turn to laugh.

"I really-really excited. I can't wait to had mission with you." He said with laugh. "He really should cut down his drugs." Mikey mumbling to Sanzu. Sierra remind silent, her thought right now is worrying Ran more than anything.

Sorry for the late post, hehe
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Enjoy guys!🥰