Game and Movie

The day after that Sierra is a lot better. She smile and giggling to others even though sometimes she just stay silent holding her stomach. Rindou and Ran is giving her so much attention. Sierra almost wondering if they didn't have any work to do when Ran excuse himself to minding their business.

Ran kiss her cheeks and say goodbye to her. "Rin nii is not going too?" She asked to Rindou who not moving at all. "Ran can handle it by himself, no need to worried." He replied make her just nodded. "Should we play game?" He asked to Sierra. 

She smile, "Sure! Don't be surprised, I really good at it!" She replied excitedly. Rindou chuckled, "Let's see then who's the winner!" Rindou said not less excited. They talk about games while walking to Rindou's room. 

"At first he hate her, but now look at them." Kakucho said when he notice both of them playing games with so much fun in Rindou's room. Takeomi chuckled, "You will understand if you had little sister Kakucho." Takeomi said with meaningful looks make Sanzu laugh a little.

"Such an emotional old man!" He said and then smack his back before run to Rindou and Sierra. "I want to join too! I'll beat you all!!" Sanzu yell like a little child. "That rascal!" Takeomi said while shake his head. "Having little brother is cute too Takeomi!" Kakucho teased while laughing. 

They play for hours, making a really loud sound about who's the winner and the loser. Koko who just back from a mission is smile seeing their interaction. But he just decided to join Kakucho and Takeomi who hanging out in the middle room. 

Ran come back with few boxes of ice cream and put it on the fridge. "Don't touch the ice cream. It's for Sierra. Only for her." He said firmly. Sierra who hear that giggling. "Ran!! Bring me a bucket of vanilla ice cream! With tons of chocolate crumbs!" She yell from Rindou's room.

Ran who just come back then hear a laughing sound in Rindou's room. He chuckled hear that. "They must be had a lot of fun." Ran mumbling while scooping down the ice cream for her. "They have done it since afternoon. She really had a good mood today." Takeomi said.

Ran come to them bring a big bowl of ice cream that she ordered and she hug him right away. "Ran, I keep winning from Rindou and Sanzu! They're a bunch of losers!" She said excitedly, and Ran hug her back after put down the ice cream. 

He glance at Rindou and Sanzu who chuckled. They obviously let her win to lift up her mood. They are unbeatable when it comes to playing games. Ran smile to her, "You did well then! They really good at it! Now let me play too!" Ran said excitedly and she nodded. 

She sit beside three of them while eat her ice cream. Watching their match is fun too, they play well. She keep giving direction and excitedly become a commentator that make three of them sometimes laugh or chuckled hear her. 

Sierra leave the room silently. She decided not too disturb them since she know they really into it. She come to the kitchen wash the empty bowl for ice cream earlier. When she peeping the middle room there's Koko, Takeomi, and Kakucho who's hanging out. 

"Where's Mikey and Mochi?" She asked out of sudden make three of them look at her right away. "Mikey is in his room, while Mochi is out of town to do mission since yesterday." Kakucho answer her. "Oh.. That's why I haven't see Mochi.." She said. 

"Miss me?" Mochi who just entered the door make her smile. "I miss my mochi!" She said and come to him right away. Mochi chuckled seeing her who literally jump to hug him. "What is it? Want to do couple mission with me again?" He asked. 

"Stay alert Mochi! She can turn into a lion in matter of second!" Takeomi said make Sierra just smile innocently. "I've heard about it from Rindou. You little lion!" He said and pinch her cheeks. She just giggling. 

"Are you tired?" she asked. Mochi furrowed his eyebrow and nodded, "Not that tired.." He replied and pull off his tie. She smile, "Take a shower and come to my room. I had something to talk about." She said and then leave him there. 

Mochi look at Kakucho, Takeomi, and Koko to find any hint but they just shrugged. He just nodded then take shower like she told him and come to her room. He knock and when she opened the door, he surprised that the AC is in max and it's cold. 

"You put your AC on max?" He asked and she nodded, "It's satisfying for me to cuddling on my blanket warmly while it's cold" She replied and he just nodded while coming in to her room. He stopped when he saw she arrange carpet, few pillow, in the floor, and there's coffee table with few snack in front of the TV.

"I smell something suspicious.. What do you want to talk about?" He asked suspiciously make Sierra laugh a little. "It's nothing suspicious!" She said. "Actually it's not I had something to talk about with you.." She added. "So?" He asked.

"Let's watch movie Mochi!!" She said excitedly. He chuckled. "Well.. Mikey can wait my report after movie time right?" He answered and she right away choose the movie excitedly. Mochi take place in front of the TV and she right away sit on his lap. 

She looks like a little girl when she sit on his lap. Since he's so tall and huge compared to her, when she lean to him she looks like sit on a sofa. "So, I'm your sofa?" He asked and Sierra giggling. 

"You're my teddy bear!!" She answered childishly and hug him. She burry  her face clingingly, and he blushed a little. "Well.. Teddy bear sound cute.." He said and before Sierra lean her back on him again, she put blanket on his back and arms making sure he's not cold. He circling his big arms next to her arms make her comfortable with his body warm. 

She grab a bar of chocolate and eat it while the movie is starting. She hanging her hand up to feed Mochi. She giggling. "You really a tall and huge teddy bear." She said when she notice Mochi still need to leaning down a little before he eat it. He laugh a little, "Is that means I'm a perfect teddy bear?" He asked and she nodded. "My one and only perfect teddy bear!" She said. 

Rindou is the first one to notice that Sierra is not there anymore. "Where is she?" He asked to Ran who still focused on his game. "What?" Ran asked back while his eyes is glued to the screen. He sighed and walk out to find her. 

"Do you see Sierra?" Rindou asked to others in the middle room. "In her room may be.." Koko replied and Rindou headed there. He open the door slowly and found Mochi signing him to be quiet. He come closer to find his little sister is sleeping peacefully while leaning on Mochi.

He can't stand seeing her cute and adorable sister sleeping there so she pull out his phone and take bunch pictures of her, Mochi whispered, "She just fall a sleep 10 minutes ago. I'll transfer her to her bed when she already in deep sleep." Rindou nodded and mouthing, "Thank you."