Broken Ceiling

Sierra is about to enter the middle room but she stopped at the familiar voice she heard. "She never like that before. Have you bring her favorite ice cream for her?" It's definetly his voice. He. Wakasa. "I had a container in the fridge for her but she just eat 1 scoop of it." Ran said. "She make us worried." Rindou said. 

"What are you doing here?" Mikey whispered from her back make her stopped. She glance back and found Mikey and Sanzu stand behind her. "We've agreed this is the best for her. Whatever her respond we will make it right." Ran said and three of them heard it. 

Mikey face is turn dark. "How can they decided your life?" He said there's anger that he hold in his tone. Sierra and Sanzu surprised when Mikey suddenly come in and pointing gun at Ran's head. Haitani brothers and Wakasa frozen.

"Do you know how suffering she was?!" Mikey asked in anger tone. "Mikey, we-" Ran is try to explained but Mikey didn't even flinched. "How dare three of you choose for her life?!" He asked in angry tone. 

He pull the trigger and about to shot Ran. Sierra ran and grab hold his gun, "Don't Mikey." She facing him. She shake her head, "You love every single of Bonten, you will regret this. You love Haitani Brothers." She soothe him.

"Move Sierra." Mikey command, his dark impulse already take over him. That's why she didn't even move. "Sanzu take her." Mikey said and Sanzu right away come to her but she force a hug to Mikey. "I let them Mikey!" She yell while buring her face on his chest, that's succeed make Mikey stopped. Not just him, all of them stopped in surprised.

"I've following Wakasa decision and suggestion from the very first time I meet him. I had a decent job as a programmer, had master degree, become a famous hitman. My happiness all this time is because of his choice for me. So, I will trust him too with this choice. I accept this decision, I let him do that." She blurt it out while still hugging him and that's make all of them turn to silent. 

She broke the hug and look at Mikey. "I'm fine now~ You know why~" She whining to Mikey while clinging her hand on him. They a little stunned with how she whining to Mikey, he look away still in bad mood then he just shot the ceiling in anger. "I spare your life because of her, Haitani." Mikey said glaring at Haitani Brothers and walk away. 

She can see Haitani Brothers face is in guilty, while Wakasa look away already. "Don't think about it too much. I already a lot better than before." She said with smile and kiss Ran then Rindou cheek's. Both of Haitani asked her time to talk but she declined it.

"Earlier Mikey text me to accompany him. We're going to late lunch, and had tea time with few client. What about dinner?" She asked. "You taking your lunch today. That's good news." Ran said. She chuckled. "No need to worried. I'm going to eat regularly from now on." She said.

"Now excuse me, I had to prepare my self, it's going to be a royal lunch, so I want to look like a queen even thought I'm already." She said make both Haitani smile, that's the first praise she told her to herself after a while and they take it as a good sign. She facing Wakasa with smile and said, "Enjoy your time hanging out with my brothers Wakasa-kun." That's make both Haitani a little stunned but Wakasa manage to keep his lazy face as usual.

Out of sudden the ceiling that being shot by Mikey earlier is broke down make all of them startled. "The fuck.." Sanzu even come out from Mikey room to check. When she look at the broken ceiling she take a glance at Wakasa who look at it stunned too. They know they think the same memories.

~ flashback

It was a bad day for Wakasa. Early in the morning a customer complained to him, when he trained his student sprained his ankle, and just now Takeomi told them that he'll join Bonten and leave them.