First Encounter

"What if we talk about this after we come out from the hospital?" Sierra asked to Ran. Now she referring to Ran intention to adopt her as Haitani.

"Why? You don't want to be Haitani? I thought you will said yes right away." Rindou asked. "I love that idea so much! Really! But.. I need to managed few things before I can be adopted." She answered make both Haitani eyebrows furrowed. 

"She will explained everything after she's come out from the hospital. It's a long story and all Bonten executives may be want to hear it." Wakasa said. Ran and Rindou nodded. "Okay then, if you say so." Rindou said.

"As long as she agreed to be our little sister." Ran said pat her hair and she smile. "How can I declined two lovely brothers like both of you!" She said excitedly.

"But, I want to make sure both of you not hate Waka. I want to marry him, so both of you need to bless us." Sierra said. "Stop talking non sense." Wakasa said right away and give sign to Ran and Rindou that she just joking. "I'm not joking!" She whining while Haitani brothers laugh. 

"He's 15 years old older than you. Why you like him?" Ran asked. "Please correct that sentence. I love him." She said make Ran chuckled. "You'll regret ask her about it. It's going to be a long story. Just take back that question." Waka warn Ran and Sierra laugh a little.

"I kinda curious too. How both of you meet, how can you like-eh love him, and anything about your relationship with him." Rindou said too and grab a chair beside Ran. Both of them is like ready to hear her giving bed time story.

Wakasa sighed seeing Sierra with her winning smile. "Can you buy-" She's about to asked Wakasa but he answered it right away. "Lemon cake from Crystal Bakery?" He asked while pull out a tray of Lemon cake from the fridge with Crystal Bakery label.

She about to request another thing but he cut it. "And rose tea?" He asked and Sierra giggling, "See? This is why I love him so much.. He's just exactly made and only for me.." She said to Ran and Rindou.

"It's just your habit to craving for lemon cake from Crystal Bakery and strawberry tea when you're sick. If they know you for 10 years like I do, they will automatically did the same too." Wakasa replied while preparing the tea. "It's not about the cake, the tea, or the habit Waka~" She said and he just humming while slicing the cake for them. 

Sierra look at Ran and Rindou. "He always there for me, and really take care of me for 10 years. And still going on until now. You two can see it by yourself how perfect he treat me." She whispered and giggling. Wakasa hold his chuckled. He heard it clearly since the hospital is silent enough. Ran nodded while Rindou make o expression. 

"I'll let both of you hear the whole story from her but I asked one thing from both of you." Wakasa said while serve the cake and the tea in the table. Ran and Rindou is listening to Wakasa seriously while Sierra chuckled and take a bite of her lemon cake.

"Just don't believe her 100%, not all she said is true." Wakasa said and Haitani brothers laugh a little. "Okay, so.." Sierra start the her story.

~ flashback

Battle of three deities is done. Brahman is disbanded. "This is a real mess.." Wakasa mumbling while walk back to his boxing gym. He try to think what he will do after Brahman disbanded, when a little girl is running and bumped to him. She fall down to the ground from that bump. She had a lot of bruised, and wounds in her body. 

"Are you okay?" Wakasa asked and come to her. "Can you help me?" She asked, and Wakasa eyebrows furrowed. "What is it about?" He asked. "I need a place to stay tonight. Can you help me with that?" She asked. He confused with what she just said. What she said with what he asked is really not relatable at all.

"I know I'm completely stranger. But, please. I will make sure to pay back your kindness if you help me." She pleaded. Wakasa never think that it will become a long story.

All he could think that time is she may be just a little girl who run away from home because her parent give her a lesson. She just afraid to come back tonight, and tomorrow she'll leave. 

Her age is around Senju and she always like that too when she had a fight with Takeomi or Sanzu. Senju will come to him and asked to sleepover in his boxing gym. "Mm.. Okay.. But you have to leave tomorrow.." He said. He opened his gym boxing and let her come in. "I don't have proper place to stay but you can sleep in the couch." He said and pointing the couch in the corner of the room. "Thank you so much Sir.." She said.

"Wakasa Imaushi. Call me Wakasa." He said. She nodded. "What's your name?" He asked. She gulped, "Ke-Sierra! My name is Sierra." She said. "A rare name. Like a foreign." He commented while rummaging a cabinet near there. She just remind silent and sit on the couch.

Wakasa silently observe her through the tip of his eyes. She's not just had bruised and wounds. She's beaten up. Her cloth even ripped a little here and there. "You can look at me directly Wakasa-kun. I know you had a lot of question for me." She said make Wakasa a little surprised that she know he observed her. 

"So, what's your story?" He said while throw the first aid kit to the table signing that she can use that. She opened the first aid kit, "I just lost a fight, and flee." She said while patch her bruised and wound skillfully. She didn't even hissed. "What about you Wakasa-kun?" She asked back. "Same here." He said. 

"Adult people usually didn't involved to fight." She said. "Yeah. But I'm not usual." He answered. "A good friend of mine is a girl around your age. You can use her cloth, and here some blanket for you. Good night." He said  give her a cloth and blanket before he entered the  door that connecting his boxing gym to his house. 

In the morning Wakasa is coming to his boxing gym to check on Sierra and of course running his gym. When he entered the gym he surprised to find she clean up everything. All of it looks so clean and shining. Sierra smile brightly, "Good morning Wakasa-kun!" She greet him. "You did all of this?" He asked to her and she nodded. "At least I did this right? You've been so kind to me." She said.

Wakasa nodded and opened his boxing gym for customers. He didn't mind at all, since he's kinda lazy to clean things up. "Thank you then." He replied. Surprisingly the first customer come in at that time, "Woah! You just clean up the whole gym? " He said in excitement, then he saw Sierra. She smile to the customers. "Oh.. It's looks like you hiring someone.. It looks really clean and shining, she did it well huh?" He said. 

Sierra just maintain her smile hearing that praised, "Welcome, please register here I'll bring the locker keys for you." She said pretend to be a staff, and the customer is following what she said. "Here is it. Enjoy your time." She said and the customer walk to his locker. "What are you doing?" Wakasa asked. "Just play along?" She asked back with giggle. 

"Well, as you can say I had to leave right?" She asked, Wakasa nodded and she about to say goodbye but Benkei is coming in. "Waka!" He yelled while coming to him. "What is it Benkei?" He asked. "I heard Mikey is coming. He going to scouted us." He informed. 

Sierra cleared her throat, make Wakasa and Benkei look at her. "Who is her?" Benkei asked. "Thank you once again Wakasa-kun. See you." She said bowing to him, and walk out from the gym. Wakasa eyes is glued to her until she closed the door. "Okay who is she Waka? You seem interested to her." Benkei asked again and Wakasa look at him. "Just a random girl." He replied.