Playing Favorite

Sierra, and Mikey is hanging out in the middle room when Ran and Rindou is back. "Look who's reconcile already!" Sierra said with smirk. "You trap me." Ran said. "Mikey you too." Rindou said. "But it turn out well right?" Sierra asked. Mikey nodded agree with her. 

Sanzu and Koko who just back from outside now joined them. "Oh Haitani is done with the cold war, finally.." Sanzu said with grinned. "I almost running out plans to entertain the sulking little brothers." he added make Ran giggling and Rindou throw the nearest pillow to him. "Shut up brat!" Rindou said.

Sierra giggling. "Anyway I got what you want boss." Sanzu said and put down 2 box of shoes in the table. "It's the first time you spend money Mikey.. I don't know that you like shoes.." Koko said. Mikey just silently pull out one of the box shoes.

It's the same shoes that Sierra want yesterday. Sierra who look at the box of the shoes look at Mikey right away. "Mikey, don't you say.." Sierra is hanging her words and Mikey throw the other box of shoes along with the bags. "Is it for me?" Sierra asked to Mikey. The others are silent and a little surprise. 

Mikey never spend his money, once he spend it is for her that's sure make Bonten shock. Sierra come to hug Mikey right away. "I love you Mikey!" She said and kiss his cheeks a long one. Mikey nodded in return. She right away put the shoes on, just like a little child who just got present from Santa. "Isn't it looks good on me?" Sierra asked proudly and all those man chuckled.

"You act like a child right now." Mikey said and walk to his room. "Thank you Mikey!!" She shout to him who almost close the door. Between that door Sierra can see Mikey smirked before he close the door. "Well it does look good on you." Ran said and the others are agree.

She smile, "Mikey is so sweet." she mumbling seeing the pair of new shoes that she used. "What is it? Romance line?" Rindou asked ignorantly. "He must be want something from me. Suspicious." Sierra said hold her chin like thinking hard make Ran chuckled. Koko is laugh and pat her head, "Don't think about it too much. Your head will be blown up." He said jokingly. 

"Ah! Right! Koko!" She said like remembering something. "What?" He asked back. "Mikey asked me to discuss about camera and CCTV things with you." She said, "Oh ya you're right. I kinda curious how you work. No trace of you in the CCTV or anywhere, just like you're not there" Koko replied. 

"Ai can help Sierra-sama." Ai offered. She looks like think about it for second. "No, it's okay. You have to back up Ran anyway." She replied, "Ran task is really easy!" Ai replied with proud face. "It's not easy Ai." Ran who feel offended is talk too. 

Sierra giggling, "You work with your favorite, I work with mine." She said to Ai and clinging to Koko. "Am I not your favorite?!" Sanzu asked in disbelief, Koko laugh a little, "I love money maker the most sweetheart." She replied with wink. 

"So, what is it about? I believe it's not about playing favorite." Koko asked when she drag him in her room. Sierra giggling, "I want to discuss, while Ai is made for collect data and explained." She explained. "But, you're still my favorite." She said while pat the chair in front of the computer signing he should sit there. 

Koko sit there and she clicking few things on her computer, now the screen is showing few CCTV in the Bonten headquarters. "I've been looking around but I don't understand why there's no copy. It's just live CCTV that automatically erased after 24 hours. Why you do that?" She asked. 

"I don't want our activities leaked. So I don't want to storage it for too long. Any hacker could break in anytime even tough there's password." Koko said. "But if there's a incident or anything we can't review it and the videos is important. We can use it to manipulating time and place." She said.

"Explained about manipulating the time and place." Koko said. "Hmm.. Look at this.. Kaku is boxing in the gym.." Sierra pointing the screen then do some edit and Kaku is not there anymore. Koko is impressed. "Okay.. that's cool.." He said. "I just replace it with the video from yesterday when no one there and cut the live one." Sierra said.

"I'll teach you how to do it, so when the others working on Nagano, I'll hack through all the CCTV on the way there and in there so all you need to do is replace it." Sierra added. "All the way? Not just there?" He asked. "Yes all since police is going to get all of it." Sierra replied while he sighed, he imagine how much of work that will be.

Sierra sit on Koko's lap out sudden. "My back gonna sore if I keep bend right?" She ask while now clicking few things. Koko lean his chin on her shoulder and clinging his arm on her waist. "Am I really your favorite?" He asked almost like whispered. Sierra giggling, and lay a kiss on his cheeks. "Yes you're Koko." She replied then focus on the screen again. "You kiss others on cheeks too." He said pouted, and she look at him. She cupped his face, "Looks who's jealous right now?" She asked in cute tone. 

She kiss his forehead, both of his eyes, and both of his cheeks. "Happy?" She asked and a smile formed from his lips. "Now I believe I'm your favorite." He replied while tightening his back hug for her. Sierra just chuckled, before back facing the screen and teach him.

The sun is set down, orange tinge is coming in through the window. Sierra look at her watch 5.30 p.m. already. "Do you have anything to do?" Koko asked. Sierra shook her head, "Nothing. Why?" She asked back. "Wanna go out? We can have dinner and may be spend some good time just the two of us?" Koko asked. 

"Aw, are you asked me on a date?" She asked and she can see a little blush on his face. "Let's have a date." He asked to the point and she giggling. "I would love to, if Sanzu not there glaring to us with his Katana." She said and Koko look at the edge of Sierra's door who's now opened. 

"Since when you've been there?" Koko asked annoyingly. "Since you ask her to go out." He answered with no expression. Sierra chuckled seeing Sanzu face, "Mikey ask you Sierra." Sanzu said, then Sierra look at Koko. "Let's have a date next time." She said and peck his cheeks, Koko smile and nodded to her. 

She stand up and walk to Sanzu who put his Katana on his own shoulder right now, "He's not in a good mood. You better behave in front of him." Sanzu said and she nodded. Sanzu look at Koko, "Pathetic." He said before following Sierra who already walk first. Koko blinked a while before processing what he heard, "What the heck Sanzu!" He yelled.