Haitani Reconcile.

Sierra and Sanzu now joining the other Bonten executive after finish and clean up Makoto and Miyako bodies. "Hearing the information that we just got from Sanzu and Sierra, Mikey decided to held this urgent meeting." Takeomi said. 

All Bonten executives is now in the middle room, they seated next to each other in square facing the LCD. Takeomi turn on the LCD and showing a biodata of man name Tachibana Naoto. "He's the newest police commander. Tachibana Naoto. He's the one who commanding the operation to hunt Bonten." Takeomi said.

"Tck! I have bribe the last one more than just enough! Why they replace him!" Koko complained. "Tachibana Naoto found out that the last commander is taking bribe not just from us, he also do corruption too." Takeomi explained.

"He still young but sharp then." Mochi said. They stare at Naoto biodata in the LCD. "We need more information about him. Search for it Ran." Mikey said and Ran is nodded. "Ai, open up my file about Naoto." Sierra commanded.

"Sure Sierra-sama!" Ai said and now she appeared in the LCD placing few detail information about Naoto. "You had information about him already?" Takeomi asked. Sierra bite her lips, "Mmm, I've meet him few times before. Not for work purpose, just as a friend." She said.

"Sierra-sama it's all ready." Ai said. "Please present it to them Ai." Sierra said and Ai right away do presentation to them. She explained how Naoto become a police, and now he just promoted as commander because of his pure ability. 

"He had good analytical thinking, and had a sharp feeling. Not just that, he's strong and fit." Sierra said to them. "I have his number anyway. Just in case if you want to say hi." She added with smile and look at her phone. 

"Let's just kill him and stop all of this." Rindou said earn a nodded from Koko. "Lure, and ambush him." Ran blurted out. "That's not a bad idea." Mochi replied. Sierra look at Mikey. He looks like think hard about it. 

"First, let's just destroy everything they have gathered about us. We should make sure they don't know anything about us." Kakucho said out of sudden. "After that we can do anything we want to teach them a lesson." Sanzu added to Kakucho plan. "Make sure we do that in the dark." Takeomi added more with smirked.

Mikey look at Sierra, "What do you think?" He asked. "Do surprise attack at the same time lure and trap Naoto away." Sierra said and Mikey smirked. "I agree with her." Mikey said. "That's big risk but I think that's possible." Takeomi said. 

"We will divided into two teams. Mochi, Kakucho, Takeomi, and Sanzu go to Nagano destroy everything they know about us. I, Sierra, Ran, and Rindou will hold Naoto. Koko will make sure CCTV of us is clean." Mikey said and they nodded. "I'll leave the detail to you Sanzu. We can't move right away after two of them is die. We will move in 3 weeks to disguise ourselves." Mikey ended the meeting.

~

Sierra peeping to Ran room, when he just done use his pajamas. "What is it little sis?" He asked. "Ran let's go on picnic." Sierra said out of sudden and walk in to his room. "Picnic?" He asked and Sierra nodded. She come to him and sit on his lap. "I 've check the weather forecast, tomorrow afternoon will be a great time. Come on." She whining to him.

"How can I say no when you whining to me like this?" He asked back make Sierra smile excitedly, "Yeay! I love you Ran nii chan!" She said and peck his cheeks. She stand up cheerfully, "I'll prepare everything. All you need to do is prepare yourself and prepare blueberry ice cream." She said and walk away.

The day after that Ran is ready for the picnic, but then he received a call from Sierra. "Ran! Let's just meet at the park when we hanging out last time! I'm out since morning, so let's just meet there!" She said. "Alright. See you there!" Ran replied and right away headed out to the park. 

Ran just arrived then he realized she trap him. There is no one there, it's only Rindou there sit on the picnic blanket facing the city view. "Where is Mikey? He took so long." Rindou talk to himself. Ran sighed and Rindou look back to find Ran stand there. "Why are you..?" He mumbling then he realized. 

"Mikey ask me to accompany him." Rindou said, and Ran sit next to him, "Sierra ask me to picnic. They plan all of this." Ran said. Rindou remind silent and look away. There's awkward silent between them.

"I'm sorry that I force you to accept her. You just barely see or even talk to her." Ran said our of sudden make Rindou look down. He nodded, "I'm sorry too for snap at you." He said and Ran pat his hair. "You're such a evil little brother. How can you snap at me!" Ran said make Rindou chuckled. 

"You're being too much to me! We just know her for few days!" Rindou talk back and Ran laugh. "Jealous huh?" He asked and Rindou just look away. "You're irreplaceable Rin.. My only little brother.." Ran said and smack his back. Rindou scratch his nape. "You're corny Ran!" Rindou snap him and he laugh.

Ran chuckled seeing his little brother try to ignore it. Ran know Rindou is that kind of type. The one who never show his true feeling because he don't know how to express it and feel shy about it. Even he scold and mad a people when he actually care about them. 

"But you should get to know her, she's nice person." Ran said. "I'll judge it by myself! For now she's just annoying girl!" Rindou said back make Ran chuckled. That day when smooth. Haitani brothers spend the whole day together having quality time. 

They had a good picnic because Mikey left the full basket of snack. Then they get ice cream, go to arcade, having fun playing around this and that. "They even had crepes Mikey!" Sierra said with envy looks while eyeing Haitani from a far. "Should we get crepes too?" Mikey asked. 

Sierra and Mikey has been following them to make sure they are reconcile and fine. They disguised as a normal couple who having date at the cafe near the arcade to eyeing Haitani's. 

Mikey use a grey hoodie and white short, make him look like a teenager with that small body. He use white hat to cover his face too. While Sierra is using one piece black dress with matching white hat with Mikey. "I don't think we have time for crepes Mikey. They are moving." Sierra said and take a sip of her coffee.

Mikey nodded, and they following them entered the mall. Haitani go for shopping, "Let's just head back. They're fine now." Mikey said and Sierra nodded. "Making peace inside Bonten is hard huh leader?" She asked Mikey jokingly while Mikey just ignore her chewing his take out waffle. 

"Wow! It's so cool!" Sierra automatically said in awe. Mikey look at her sparkling eyes staring at a pair of shoes. "Then go buy it." Mikey said. Sierra shook her head, "No. It's couple shoes Mikey. Waka is not going to wear it with me. I don't want to look miserable use it all alone." She replied with smile and walk away. 

Mikey look at the shoes. It's black and white with gold accent in the end of it. It's limited edition shoes in Japan. "Yes you're right. It's cool." Mikey mumbling and walk away, following her.