The Costume Party

Sierra put on another earring in her left ears. It's contains few sparkling ruby, and she look at the mirror. Her glamorous earring is blended well with her natural make up. She stand up, and a beautiful black dress with red spider lily ornament made from diamond and sparkle in her sleeve is gracefully attached on her body. The dress has layered detail that gradually more and more longer in the tail part until reach the floor.

Just like what she wanted to be red spider lily flowers ornament and ruby sparkle is the main ornament in her dress, while black colour dominating it. She manage to pull of elegance look in it. She decided put on some string of ruby and sparkle to make her hair not too plain. "I look gorgeous."

"Ai, what time is it?" She asked while put on one of the earphone in her left ear. "It's 11.00 p.m Sierra-sama it's been 3 hours after the custome party at Mouri's hall held." She replied, "Perfect timing then." Sierra said and now she left her room.

Sierra purposely come in the party late. No one in that room who's not notice her. She come with such a glamorous dress and figure that girls will jealous of, and men will definitely drooling for her beauty.

Such businesses party that held like this always contain the most influenced businessmen and women, hitman, and many other criminal in Japan dark world. They meet each other, exchange information, do transaction, or even just check out their enemies by faking a chitchat.

While all eyes on her, including Bonten who's already there, one by one the people come to her "New hair baby? Looks good on you.." A man said and Sierra smile to him, give a little talk to him before she greet any other one.

She dye her hair in blonde this time, and that's make everyone pay the attention on her. She usually all black but today she choose to stand out, make people wondering why.

"Enjoy the party Sierra." Megumi Mouri, the owner of Mouri group and the one who held the party is welcoming her. "Of course I'll. I heard this party is celebrating your birthday too?" She asked. "Well I didn't deny that since right when the night passed that will be my birthday." She answered, "Then this time I'll give my present on time Megumi-san." She said with smirked and left her to greet the others.

Kagawa Imura is there eyeing Sierra closely, Sierra who notice this laying smile on him. He smirked and walking to her confidently. She notice he wear suit with a red spider lily flower on his chest. She know that it was the one she send to him few days ago.

"It's a costume party, so I was wondering whose costume do you wear tonight?" He asked while scanning her from head to toe. She smirked, "Me." She answered make him chuckled. "A little too much narcissistic I see." He commented. "Just like the way you want me to notice you, I make sure you notice me too Kagawa-san." She replied.

Kagawa laugh out loud, make all attention in the party to both of them. When Kagawa wear that red spider lily flower in his chest, all of them know Kagawa is challenging her to kill him, but they let them be. They didn't want to get in mess with a death lethal hitman like Sierra. He laugh almost hysterically, then apologize.

"Sorry-sorry.." he said. But then he come up to a little platform there, "Sierra, I'm newcomer in Japan Criminal Organization world. But I know too I put too much pressure on the others." He said with his cocky smile. "If he know that already why he's keep doing that." She mumbling.

"A few days ago I've received your favorite flower, people say it means death, but now I'll challenging you to kill me right here right now." He said. She chuckled. "Why would I do that? I will choose something easier.." she replied.

"If you can kill me right here, right now, I'll let you inherit all my money and asset. If you can't, then you'll have to decline all offer to kill me Sierra." He said make her smirked, "I love that idea." She answered and take a sip of her drinks before she put it back on the table.

"It's a deal then?" He asked. "Deal." She said with bright smile. She look at the clock, a few more second and it will be midnight. "Then kill me Sierra." He said confidently. All eyes on her, they wondering what she will do.

She stand still about 3-4 meters away from him and grab a chocolate cake in her hand. She almost like ignore him, and eat the cake. Just right at the first bite she take, Kagawa froze. "You.." he mumbling.

Without warning and any sound, few small shuriken is implanted on the ground circling Kagawa, there's a really thin string attached in that shuriken. It was a special string that will slay everyone who pass it. In a second he fall on the ground with body mutilated and blood is scattered in front of everyone in that party. 

The whole hall is surprised, even Bonten's executives too. They know she will kill him in this party like the plan she already explained to them, but she didn't tell them the method to kill him. It's so clean, that she didn't even lay a hand on him.

"She's no joke.." Koko stated, and Ran nodded, "One more it's so clean. If there's investigation, she's not going to be arrested." Ran added. "Come on guys, she just eat chocolate cake how can you arrest a pretty girl for eating chocolate.." Sanzu said while laughing and high.

Like nothing is happen, Sierra finished the chocolate cake, even lick her hand. She look at Kagawa body then locked her eyes Megumi Mouri. "Happy birthday. It's my birthday present for you. I hope you like it." She said with smile, and Megumi chuckled.

Sierra know, the whole hall is waiting for Kagawa's death. Behind those smile and laugh they give to him few minutes ago, they already wish his death. "So, anyone want to buy me a drink?" She asked to the crowd who still in amaze with her action. They start to laugh and chitchat again like there's nothing happen.

"What a great job you've done sweetheart.." Sanzu said then give her a back hug. She smile and choose to lay her back on him, being a little clingy on him. "That's kinda cool." Kakucho praised her. "Thanks Kaku!" She winked to him. Mikey now come to her, "You did well." He said.

Megumi is now walking towards them, "Looks like Bonten is impressed with what Sierra tonight." She said greet them and Mikey come to greet her too with some little talk before  he left with Kakucho.

"I want to talk to you privately Sierra." Megumi said, "Sweetheart, I'll join you later?" Sierra said while facing Sanzu who's still clinging on her. He pouted a little before nodded. They had a great chemistry almost like a couple that make Megumi stated, "I'll borrow your Sierra for a short time okay Sanzu-san."

Make Sierra shake her head. "We're not like that." She explained but Sanzu stole a kiss on her cheeks. "She's mine Megumi." He said. "I'm not yours!" Sierra protest but Sanzu just walk away with his naughty smile.

"I'm so happy with your work Sierra. Really. I love it!" She said and she just nodded. Sierra know if Megumi only want to say that she can said it in front of Sanzu. "It's looks like you've read my intention. Join me Sierra in Mouri group. I need someone like you." She said.

"I know you don't want to join any organization or group, but I'll provide everything your need. Everything. Money, assets, things, your freedom just name it. I can provide for your old days. I can give you freedom If one day you want to get out from dark world, I have a big running legal business, I can give it to you." She added.

Sierra smile bitterly inside, Megumi really give her all to scout her but she will not betraying Bonten. 'Betray' is never on her dictionary. That's her principal, and she loathes betray the most. She may be work for a lot of different client, but she only loyal to the task she work on at the moment, no such things as plot twist. 

"Wow. That was a huge offer. But, I'll pass Megumi. I had few things to do already waiting me. Thank you for the good offer." Sierra declined it politely. "Few things to do huh? Am I late?" She chuckled and Sierra laugh a little, "No need to worried I still accept part time job." She replied with smirk.