Papa

"So, what is it sis?" Ran asked Sierra when she told them not to adopt her. "I still have father, so I can't be adopted." She said. Ran and Rindou surprised, "You had a father?!" Rindou asked and she nodded. 

The information that they collected about her all this time say she didn't have parent, she come from a orphanage in the sub urban Tokyo. "But I do background check on you before you enter Bonten.. Is it not valid?" Ran asked. 

She bite her lips, "All information about me, my childhood, and everything back there is not valid. It's a story that I made." She confess make Ran and Rindou in awe. "I did that to protect myself from my father. He is dangerous." She said. 

"Okay, tell me who is he? We will make sure his death." Rindou said. "No one stop us Sierra. No one can stop Bonten. Give us the name." Ran said. Sierra is about to answered it but Mikey come to them and stopped the conversation between them. 

"Sierra you're going with my car." Mikey said and she nodded. They are going to meet the investor today. All Bonten is in their finest suit. Sierra look semi formal with her turtleneck and long trousers, that double up with a blazer. She choose to use boots with 5 cm heels. She's all black and looks so elegant. "Let's talk about it later." She said to Haitani and they nodded.

"I won't use heels if I were you, sweetheart." Sanzu said when they just come out from the car. Sanzu come out from the front row, while Mikey and Sierra following from the back seat. "Why?" Sierra asked but all of the Bonten didn't answered it. Mikey sighed. "Our investor like to test people." Mikey said. 

"Last time we bring an executive to introduced to them, he died because our investor feed him to his lion." Mikey added and Sierra smirked. "Aw! I love lion!" She replied excitedly. There she is, just like a switch that just turned on. Just a few minutes ago she's a normal girl, but now the crazy brutal hitman is already taking over. 

"See? You don't have to worry about her, she love lion!" Sanzu replied with smirked and Sierra grinned. She walk few step away and look at all of them, "Stay back boys. I'll show you how useful this heels is!" She said with wink and walk leaving them to enter the building while humming her favorite song. 

The other Bonten executives just shake their head, while Sanzu smirked before they entered the building. "Welcome Bonten Executives. We will headed to 11 floor." The secretary said and push the lift button. 

The moment they arrived in 11 floor they come out in a big hall. That big hall had a tons of weapon scattering in the floor fulfill the hall. "What the heck is this.." Koko said. "I'm sorry if you all should come out from that door Bonten." A man voice can be heard. 

A man in middle 50 with all black western style shirt is showing himself. His half long hair was combed neatly to the back showing a rectangle tattoo on his right vein neck, and with one look everyone know he had a fit body. 

The Bonten executives slightly bow to him. "After all these years, all of you still so formal with me." He said then he smirked seeing a girl who look at him since he come out. "Sierra, right?" He call her. She chuckled. 

"Sierra, he's our investor-" Mikey said and about to introduce him when Sierra cut him. "Clyde!" She greet him with big smile surprising the other Bonten. Only Bonten executives who know the real identity of the man in front of them who well known as Kuchiki Byakuya is Clyde. 

"How do you know?" Kakucho asked. "She's my one and only daughter Kakucho. The only legitimate heiress of Kuchiki family." Clyde answered and they are in shocked. She smile to them, "Surprise..?" She said half asked.

When the news that Clyde little daughter fell into the abyss and died, Clyde didn't believe it at all. He insist that she still alive. Even thought there's a lot of proof that showing she's die. Some of his colleagues even think Clyde is just crazy when he even put bounty for who ever know her.

All of them believe her daughter has died for years but with she stand there it's a proof that the whole world is wrong, and Clyde is true. Her little daughter is a grown up beautiful lady. Not just that she's a killing machine with beautiful lady as her appearance.

Now Clyde's guard already coming in and they right away grab Bonten executives. "Bonten executives should waiting in the safe place." The guard said. "What is this means Clyde?" Mikey asked. "Just a test for new executives Mikey. No need to furious." He replied with smile.

Sierra laugh, "Papa, don't surprise them too much. They are going to afraid." She said make Bonten in awe once more. She call him 'papa'. Takeomi chuckled at how ridiculous this turn out.  

"Just like I always do when you all bought a new executives. I'll test her." He said when Bonten is already right in front of him now. "Isn't she's you killing machine, why bother to test her? Are you have intention to kill her?" Mikey asked. 

"I'm not going to kill my only heiress Mikey." He said with smirked. Bonten is now sit on the chair that was provided with Clyde between them. "Done talking?" She asked. Clyde smile to her, "You don't know how much I miss you papa." She said. Clyde flicking his fingers, and about 30 armed man is coming in. They surround her with gun pointed on her. Bonten executives is worried with her but she  look at Clyde. 

"Don't under estimate me." She said and within a flash she lay a high kick and punch on two men in a row. Just like she was mean to beat all of them. She dodge the shot, or use the bodies around her to protect herself, while kicking and punching them. It only takes one hit for her to put them unconscious. 

"Papa always said, if I lose number with enemies, I should hit the critical point to make them unconscious in one hit." She said and hit the last man that standing there. She twirl around and make a pose with smile. Clyde chuckled and then he flicking his fingers again. This time a big door is opened and a lion come out from there. 

The big cat right away chase her, "Fuck these big cats! How can it  still alive all this years?" She screamed while run. She suddenly stopped then look at a chain. She remember that weapon. She tighten it in her legs in a flash, Ran and Rindou is worried as af, they almost jump there if Mochi not hold them back. 

With her legs, she pull out a sickle with chain tailed that already clinging on her. Without hesitation the sharp sickle is flying and slash the lion's legs. The moment the sickle is coming to her she casually grab it like she's trained to do that for years. She right away stab the sickle to the lion neck causing a loud groan of that animal before it's died. 

Both Haitani is breath out in relieved. "Papa always said Kuchiki never run, when they run they had planned how to win." A confident smile formed for her face even tough her body is now scattered with blood form the lion. "Good girl. What do you learn again from papa?" Clyde asked and she smirked.