Dreams

~ flash back

Since Wakasa tell Sierra that he will take care of her, he really did everything for her. He live with her, enroll her in school, and get everything she need for living. They live a simply life but Sierra is just so happy with everything Wakasa does for her. She's that grateful to him. 

Wakasa always introduce that 17 years old girl every time people asked, "She is the new part timer worker that I hire" He replied. Benkei and Senju look at him in disbelief, both of them of course know it was a liar.

They never saw that girl going home after the whole day working. Wakasa never let them to hanging out at his place, and never let Senju to sleepover anymore. That's all happen when this girl named Sierra appeared. 

"Wakasa-kun, I think your friend notice something weird with me being around." Sierra said to Wakasa. He nodded, "I know. But don't worry I'll explained to them." Wakasa replied. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble for you.." She apologized and Wakasa just chuckled.

"I'll tell you if you causing too much trouble for me. So no need to worried." He calming her worries with that words, and bring smile to her face. "You can rest for now. It's only Benkei and Senju anyway." Wakasa said and she clean up her things. 

Sierra hesitate for a moment when Wakasa said she can go through the connection door that connecting Wakasa's home and the boxing gym. She only do that when no one around, but there's still Benkei and Senju. He nodded and she walk in to Wakasa's house.

"You owe us an explanation." Senju said with both hand in front of her chest. Benkei is up too make Wakasa sighed. He told Benkei and Senju that she is a lost child, Wakasa pity of her, and he decided to help her for a while so in return she will work here.

Wakasa didn't tell the detail too much to Benkei and Senju since he thinks that's Sierra privacy. "Since you've tell us about her.. Can we hanging out here again?" Benkei asked. "Yeah! The best place to hanging out is your boxing gym Waka~" Senju added. 

Wakasa nodded. "Sure. Just don't being too noisy. She only had time for study after the gym is closed." He added while cleaning up few boxing things. Senju and Benkei look at each other and thought the same thing. Wakasa is being too care to her if it's just a pity.

~

When Benkei and Senju leave Wakasa come to his home and find Sierra is study so seriously. "Is Benkei-kun and Senju-san already left?" She asked while her eyes still gluing on her calculus homework. 

"Yes they just left. They really want to hanging out with you, I'll introduce you to them when you're not busy preparing you entrance exam." He said and walk away to his fridge taking out ice water. 

"Do you need help Sierra?" He asked, this time Sierra look at him and he pointing at her homework. She shake her head, "I'm doing pretty well actually." She replied and he nodded about to walk to the bath room when she called him. 

"Wakasa-kun.. I have something to talk about.. But you can take shower first.." She said make his eyebrow furrowed. "Okay, I'll take a shower first. It's looks like you had a surprise for me again." He replied while entering his bathroom. 

Sierra take a deep breath, "So what is it?" Wakasa asked after take a seat in front of her. "My real name is Kuchiki Kei." She said. "Kuchiki family? The conglomerate japan family? That Kuchiki?!" this time Wakasa can't hold his lazy face, it's turn to surprised. 

Sierra nodded. "You're the daughter of Kuchiki Byakuya then? Wait.. That means.." Wakasa is stopped. "Yes, I'm the only heir of Kuchiki family. The daughter of Japan no 1 conglomerate, Kuchiki Byakuya or in Japan criminal world everyone called him as Clyde." She explained.

"Clyde never shown his face. He always wear mask and long coat to disguise his face and body. He did it so meticulously and make sure no one saw him. That's why Kuchiki Byakuya can have a good image in front of people." She added. 

"I assume you asked me to call you Sierra because you afraid your father will find you if you use your real name?" He asked. She nodded. "Okay then. Anything else?" Wakasa asked. 

"You told me to think about what my dreams and what I want to do in my life. I've think about it. I want to be a programmer. If I had chance, I would love to take master degree in informatics too. That's my dreams." She said make Wakasa smile.

The last time he asked her what she want to be. Her dreams may be, she just shake her head since she didn't even had a dream about her life. But now she make him in awe, she said the very specified one. 

"That's really cool!" He praise her. She smile shyly, but then she continued. "But I also want to do something in my life. I want to torture and kill him." Wakasa know she refers to her father, Clyde. Wakasa look at her eyes, It's sad but it also had an angriness in it. Who's not going to hold grudge after all he did to her?

"What are your plan?" Wakasa asked her. She surprised that he didn't stop her. "I will not stop you. I don't know every single things that he did to you all this time. All I know it is so inhumane. If you want to take revenge, I'll let you.. That's what normal people does.." Wakasa said, like he read her mind just by seeing her expression.

"I can't beat him at this rate. I will practice in real fight, the easiest way is become a hitman" She said. "That's too dangerous. What if your father find you? Criminal world is the world that he had under control." Wakasa replied. 

"Being untraceable then." She replied with confident smile. That's the first confident smile that he saw from her. She smirked, "I'm not just trained to kill people, but also to clean it up like it never happen. I promise you, I'll be fine Wakasa-kun." She convincing Wakasa.

He know she's a killing machine, but he still worried. "If I hurt my self, I'll stop it immediately. I promise." She said again to Wakasa, but Wakasa just look at her in worried expression. She know it's a big red flag from him. 

"The programmer things is a really good thing. But being a hitman? I think you had to re-think that one." He said, "Anything else?" He asked. "I prefer you can call me Kei when there's no one around." She said, and Wakasa smile. She must be don't know that it's not common for people called first name.

He smile, "People call each other with their family name, so I'll call you Ku-" but she cut it. "I don't want to being reminded with that name every time you call me. That's why.." She said and he realized her whole family is bad memories for her. 

"Okay Kei. You can call me Imaushi too." He replied, deep inside he said to himself, 'he will accompany her. If she called by her first name, then he will be called by his first name too. So she won't be lonely.' 

She suddenly hold his tip of sleeves, "Please consider me to be a hitman, I want to make a path to erase that man and I will never do it without your consideration." She said. "I can't let you do anything that hurt yourself in the process of it." He replied.

She smile hear that words, make him confused with the smile she give to him. It's a really happy smile? "Even tough I'm no one for you, but you care about me that much. Thank you Imaushi~" She replied. 

Why she need his consideration? Why he can't let her do anything she want? Why he care about her that much? That time he realized he already in trouble. He's 27 years old at that time, and she just 17 years old girl but he know exactly his stomach is filled up with butterfly seeing her smile.

It's 24 July 2022! Taiju b'day! ( /^o^)/