Such a Brat!

It's been a month since last time Sierra meet Wakasa. She did want he want. Rely more on Bonten than to him. She still call him, tell him what happening to her, but she didn't asked him to accompany her or help her with her things.

"Wakaa~ I miss you, it's been a month since I meet youu~" she said clingy in the phone make Koko and Takeomi who had breakfast with her chuckled hear that. "Aw. He close the call." She said. "He hate that kind of things little girl." Takeomi said make Sierra look at him.

"Really? Oh ya! You're his best friend. Tell me more about him." She said to Takeomi. "He used to his best friend, not anymore." Koko replied with chuckled. "Aw come on. I know both of you not hurting each other, Waka said he just lost contact with you." She said to Takeomi.

"What do you want me to talk about. You're closer to him than me right now." Takeomi said. "What kind of woman he like?" She asked. "I don't know. Back there he said he like a mature one." Takeomi said.

"Mature? That very not specific." Koko asked. "You know there's a kind of woman in the movie that independent, patience, never mad on little things. The one that always kind, calm, and take care of man. Back there he like that kind of woman." Takeomi said.

"Ah I know! The one that usually the second lead in movies. The one who always get hurt in the end." Koko replied. But then both of them realized, Sierra didn't comment at all. Both of them look at her.

Sierra spread strawberry jam at her toast mindlessly. Like she's thinking about something. "Sierra?" Koko called her but still no respond. "Hey! Sierra!" This time Takeomi yell at her and she look at him. "Oh hi?" She said and grinned awkwardly to them, while both of them blink look at each other, she's strange.

"Do you hear us?" Koko asked. "Yes, Waka like someone like the second lead in movies." She replied. "You seem off." Takeomi said and she laugh awkwardly. "A little..?" She replied but then she smile to both of them. "I just a little shock when hear that." Sierra added.

"Well, since I'm completely not like that at all. I'm crazy woman!" She said with proud smile make Takeomi and Koko laugh a little. But deep inside she is damaged with that, she hide it well. "Anyway, I'm going to pay a visit to Waka. Anyone want to come with me?" She asked while chewing her toast.

"Takeomi may be?" She asked. "No way. It will be awkward." He said, and she laugh. "Be ready in 10 minutes Takeomi." She said. "I'm saying no." He said again gain chuckled from Koko. "It's not going to be awkward Takeomi, my specialty is make things not awkward." She said with confident smile. "And I know you miss him too." She added before left to her room with smirked.

So here they are in front of Wakasa's boxing gym. Takeomi scratch his neck awkwardly and Sierra giggling. "No need to worried!" She said, clinging her arm to him and drag him in. "Waka~ Takeomi is here!" She said cheerfully while coming in.

Wakasa look at her and Takeomi who's dragged by her and chuckled. "You force him to be here?" Wakasa asked. Sierra shake her head, "No! He miss you! He want to hanging out with you!" She answered make Takeomi furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not saying that!" Takeomi said and she giggling.

Wakasa smile to her and she wink to him. "Wanna do boxing?" Wakasa said to Takeomi. "Boxing?" He asked back, "Yeah, It's been a while since I sparring." He said and throw the punching pad to him with smile.

They boxing seriously for hours until they tired. "We're not that young anymore." Takeomi said while panting and sit inside the ring. Wakasa laugh then sat next to him. "You're right. We're old." He said and both of them laugh. 

"What a great match!" Sierra clapped with a bright smile and pom's cheerleaders in both of her hand. They chuckled. Not long after that, Benkei and Senju is entering the gym and join Sierra. Takeomi saw Senju hug Sierra and talk to her while Benkei is laughing with them too.

"Sierra is your sister her good friend. She's such a cheerful one so Senju and Benkei become close to her in no time like there's no awkwardness." Wakasa said to Takeomi. "Ohh I see.. I didn't really close to her in Bonten, that's why I don't really know about her.." He replied and Wakasa smile.

"I know that. She told me that you're the only one that she didn't talk much to." He said. "I don't have any business with her anyway." Takeomi replied while walk down from the ring and start to take off the boxing pad in his hand.

"But she want to be close with you." Wakasa said make Takeomi look at him. "Why?" He asked back and Wakasa laugh a little. "She said you look lonely since you're the oldest in Bonten." Wakasa said and put down his boxing pads too.

Takeomi stopped. All this time no one in Bonten didn't even realize it, but she just join and she become the first one to realized it? He just put down his boxing pads silently and Wakasa said, "She not watching you, she just really good at realizing hidden feels in someone."

"Let's eat you two! Benkei and Senju bring us Yakisoba!" She yell from afar while waving cheerfully. Wakasa smile seeing her, "Do you love her?" Takeomi asked. Wakasa look at Takeomi, "Do I looks like I love her?" He asked back, and when Takeomi about to answered it. Senju yelled at them.

"If both of you take too long to be bere, there will be no much left!" Senju yelled this time. "We'll be there!" Wakasa answered and give a smirk to Takeomi. "Let's go. They will ear all the Yakisoba." He said and run to where Sierra, Senju, and Benkei was. "He dodge the question very well." Takeomi said then procced to them.

Takeomi join them not long after that. He can't  deny that he enjoy that day, he meet someone around his age, chit chat about all those things, laughing with them, and even spend time with his little sister too. He's been so busy, and didn't have a lot time for Senju. So he's happy he can meet her here along with his old friends, Wakasa and Benkei.

"I've told you it's not gonna awkward." Sierra said when it's only Takeomi and her in the car. Takeomi smile to her. "You're right. Thank you for bring me today." He said make her smile. "I'll make sure to bring you again. Don't worried." She replied and Takeomi chuckled.

"Wakasa tell me, you said that I look lonely. Am I?" He asked to Sierra. She look at Takeomi. "Yes, old and lonely. So pathetic." She said then giggling while Takeomi just rolled his eyes. He know she just joking. 

"You're 37 years old, rich as hell, looks hot as af, but still single." She said make him furrowed his eyebrows. "That means you're not going out a lot. You busy with your work and didn't give time for yourself to socialized. I just assume like that." She explained and he nodded.

"Wow. I didn't expect you can made a good analysis." He replied make her laugh. "I using my head well you know." She replied with smug face that make Takeomi laugh.

"Now I know why others like you." He said. "Why is it?" She asked. "Because you're such a brat!" He replied with laugh that make Sierra look at him in confused and rolled her eyes.