I Love You

Sierra wake up only to find she is alone in the bedroom. Where is Wakasa? Is she dreaming about what happen last night? She sit herself and found her in Wakasa's cloth. She remember clearly they had sex last night. It's never ending sex, until dawn. Yes, they want each other that much. 

She try to walk to the bathroom, but she dropped to the floor. She can't feel her legs. "One thing for sure, last night definitely not a dream." She mumbling and reach everything she can to crawl back to the bed. She manage to sit in the edge of bed. Now what?

This is first time she lost her ability to walk after sex. "What happen to the girl who survived from gun shot, brutal fight, and all those dangerous criminals? Why I lost my ability to walk just because of sex?" She asked to her self.

"May be because I fuck you too good." Wakasa who just come in the room replied it. A smile bloomed from her lips when he come to her to hug her. She bury herself on his chest, "So clingy early in the morning?" He asked and she nodded. 

"I just wondering if last night is just a dream. I'm glad it's not. Now you're mine." She said and Wakasa pat her hair. "You trap me don't you?" He asked with smile plastered on his face. "You know it and step in don't you?" She asked back then both of them giggling.

"Kei, I'm sorry for keep you waiting all these years. I'm sorry for done terrible things these past few month." Wakasa said and Sierra smile. "I don't know what I'm thinking at that time.. I'm such a stup-" Wakasa sentence was cut off by Sierra.

"Okay that's enough. If you're sorry, then I have punishment for you." She said. "From now on don't ever push me away, or leave me. Beg for living in my life for the rest of your life, even when I push you away." She said make him smile. "That's a gift. Not a punishment." He replied. "Live for me will you?" She asked. "I would love too." he answered and kiss her forehead. 

~

Sierra gasp when she pee there's blood flowing down and it's hurt inside her. She know Wakasa has been rough all night long, but it's not her first time doing it so she never thought it will be this serious.

"It must be laceration." She humming. She clean things up and put on her cloth again before she call Wakasa to help her. Yes, Wakasa has been carrying her all around since she can't even stand.

Wakasa sit her in the sofa, "Wait here, I made ramen." He said and walk to the kitchen. She call Mikey and he still didn't answered it. She pouted, "These bastards.." she humming.

"What is it?" Wakasa who just back with a bowl of ramen in his hand asked. "I try to call Mikey, but he didn't answered it. I can't wait to go out from here and tell the world that you're mine." She whining to him. Wakasa laugh a little.

"Just eat this first, I'll prepared my self to be tortured by Haitani Brothers." He replied. Sierra who slurping the ramen stopped. She cut the ramen, "Oh! You're right! I forgot about them!" She said with wide eyes.

Wakasa laugh, "Okay, think about that later, let's enjoy our time here." He said and Sierra nodded. This time she blow ramen and feed it to Wakasa. "It's good." He said, "You're the one who made it." She replied. "But you're the one who feed it to me." He replied back make her giggling.

In the afternoon she already try to stand up and walk. Luckily she can do it. It's stumble a little but she's get better every time she had a step. "You're like a little child who learn to walk." Wakasa commented and she just chuckled.

She hold Wakasa hand and step by step walking forward while Wakasa walking backwards. "Wait until I strong enough I'll chase you." She said.

Wakasa chuckled, "Let me carry you. Where do you want to go?" He asked. She step few more step right in front of him. "To you." She answered and clinging her arms on his neck.

With Wakasa help she lift her legs to cling on his torso. Wakasa hold her body so she won't fall. "Here's my baby. What do you want?" He asked when Sierra is being so clinging. "I want to hug and kiss you all the time." She answered and Wakasa smile.

"I'll spoiled you with my hugs and kisses and everything you want." He tighten his hug to her and start kissing her face all over make her giggling. "It's ticklish Imaushii~" she said while laughing.

Wakasa smirked and trailing his kiss down to her neck. "Naughty~" she said to Wakasa who just ignore it and keep kissing her neck. She smile when she can feel he suck to her neck. Then he continue to do it. Not just once, but a countless time.

In the end she moan his name, "Imaushi~" she moaned. "Hmm?" He asked and kissing her neck. She look at her neck and startled since there's a lot of hickey, and bite mark on her neck. "You really make sure to mark me huh?" She asked and Wakasa giggling.

Out of sudden the door is forcefully opened with loud sound that make both of them in surprised. The handle door is crushed and fly away beside them. Sierra jump down from him and he facing the door to see who it was.

It was Ran and Rindou. Sierra gasp, and Wakasa just stare at both of them. "Knocking will be better." Wakasa said. "Why both of you spend a night here? Only the two of you?" Ran asked. There's an anger in his glint.

"Isn't both you in China?" Sierra asked. "We're just back this morning, and when we heard that Mikey lock both of you here, we right away come here." Rindou answered. "Then that's it. Because Mikey lock us." She answered Ran question. 

"Both of you capable to escape right away, through the door, the window, or anything." Ran said. "Mikey want us to reconcile. I think that's not a bad idea, even though locking us up here out of sudden make me pissed off." Sierra said.

"Let's go back now." Rindou said and grab her hand. That's when he realized there's hickey and bite mark on her neck. He stopped for a while and lock his eyes on her. He suddenly shift his body to hide her from Ran. "Where is your stuff?" He asked while blink to her, give sign to her.

"In the bedroom.." She answered and Rindou turn her around and push her to the bedroom leaving Ran and Wakasa there. "I hope you didn't touch her." Ran said. "I'm officially together with her." Wakasa replied make Ran eyes widen. 

"Isn't we agree that you're not going to be with her?!" Ran asked. "I agree to make her happy." He said and they share the same sharp glare. Ran pointing gun on him. "You know that I can kill you right now?" Ran asked, but Wakasa didn't even flinched. He hold the gun and even put it between his left chest. "Kill me then." Wakasa replied.