Surprise

When Sierra entered the Bonten headquarters she amazed with the way they decorated it simply with black and red flower but it looks so glamorous. "I don't think this will be like a proper party.." She said make Sanzu chuckled. "Do you like the decorations? I was the one who order it sweetheart. " Sanzu said and she smile, "I love it Sanzu!" She replied.

"Is the party only for Bonten executives or you will invite anyone else?" She asked. Ran and Rindou look at each other, while Sanzu smirked. "It's only us, and may be some whore just to spice up the party." Ran said and Sierra nodded. "Well then, I should dress up properly too." She said, and Sanzu handed a box of present.

"I choose this my self." Sanzu said while give that box. Ran and Rindou look at the box suspiciously but let her accept it. She impressed, until this point Sanzu seems pretty normal, she expects something crazier from him.

She opened the box and she surprised. She saw a halter neck dark purple dress. It has a gold accent on the tip of its long sleeve. When she pull it out from the box, she can see that it was a loosen dress around her knee, and slightly has wavy ruffle with sparkling on the end of it. She love it so much, it's totally her style.

Sanzu smile seeing Sierra face and she look at Sanzu right away. "Sanzu! This is just perfect! I love it so much!" She said make Sanzu smile even brighter. "I would be very happy if you wear it tonight." He said and she nodded right away. "I guess you use your head tonight and not doing something crazy." Rindou commented. Sanzu just smirked, and Sierra replied him with giggling.

Sierra come to her room, take a shower and right away do her make up. She put on the dress from Sanzu. "He measure me well." She humming at how the dress seems at the perfect size for her.

She put on a glamourous earring that has a few purple jewels on it, and wear her heels. She look at her reflection in the mirror and had Sastified smile. "Perfect and flawless as always." She hummed.

She took a mirror photo and a selfie in her phone and send it to Wakasa. She chuckled when she read what Wakasa replied to her.

Imaushi
Enjoy the party.

"Is it so hard for you to say that I'm gorgeous?" She talk to her phone as if she protest to Wakasa it self. "You're gorgeous." She stopped when she heard a man voice behind her. "That's because of your dress." She replied with smirk to Sanzu through the mirror.

She clean up her make up tools next to the mirror when she noticed Sanzu is hug her from behind. He lay his chin on her shoulder, being so clingy on her. "You smell so good." He said.

"My brothers will hunt you down when they know this." She said close her pouch after put all those make up in it while still in his hug. "Only if they know sweetheart." He smirk and land a kiss on her shoulder.

She turn around facing him, her hand caress his cheeks and she scanning him for head to toe to realized he wear a matching suit with her. Now she know why he make her wear the dress he give. To be his date tonight.

"I wondered how long my date will last tonight on my brothers hand?" She said and he chuckled. "Well, it will last long enough I think. I'm Bonten number 2." He said.

"Well, as expected from Sanzu Haruchiyo." She replied and he offer his hand. "Shall I sweetheart?" He asked her like a boy asking his girlfriend to prom.

She giggling. "You're so cute, Sanzu! Of course-" she about to take his hand when Mikey come into the room. "Of course not." He stated out of sudden make Sanzu and Sierra surprised.