chapter 38 (second part)

Warm mouth on his, caressing his lips softly. Tugging it and pulling it. Placing his hands on his ass, making him feel the fleshy body. He moans, holding the ass tighter. He feels his length getting grabbed. He stills, extra sensitive.

"Zayn," his name is whispered.

"Yes," he breathes out. That's the only warning he gets before he feels his cóck entering the warm hole. "Fúck. So fucking tight."

"You like that?" He smiles at him.

"Yeah baby. Ride me, just like that," he groans when the pace gets picked up.

"I love you Zayn," he says. Zayn captures his mouth in his lips before he says anything else. He's being rode with so much energy and passion. The pleasure is blinding, he feels himself getting close to completion.

He moans, separating from the kiss as his orgasm hits him with a bang.

"Louis," he says, gripping his thighs.

"Yeah baby," Louis rides him harder, as Zayn repeats his name. His orgasm has him curling his toes and groaning loudly.

He opens his eyes to bright sunlight peeking through his window blinds.

"Fuck," he says quietly. "Not again."

"Sleep good?" Harry, his boyfriend asks, walking into the room. He's with the twins. Yasmeen is on his back, while Arlo is being carried on his side.

"Yeah," Zayn says, avoiding eye contact. He feels so guilty. He doesn't know when exactly he started dreaming about Louis in that way. But he can't stop now. He hates it, and he can't tell anyone about it. He knows how it sounds like.

Arlo crawls towards him and struggles to climb the bed.

"Dadada," he calls Zayn to ask for help. Zayn smiles, picking up his youngest son.

"Hey bud," he says, tapping his nose. "Why are you up so early?"

"Zayn, it's almost noon," Harry points out, sighing.

"What? Why didn't you wake me?" Zayn says, getting up from bed.

"I tried," Harry says. "I need you to hold them while I go shopping for party supplies."

"Party supplies?" Zayn asks, still loopy from just waking up.

"For their party on Saturday? It's their first birthday ever, we can't mess this up," Harry says.

"Oh, right," Zayn replies. He's not a fan of parties, and he's not sure the twins need one. They're turning one, what do they know about parties? But Harry wanted one, and Zayn didn't have a strong enough argument to say no.

"I'll come with you," Zayn says. He needs something to distract him anyway. He doesn't want to think too much about his dreams. He probably just needs to spend more time with his boyfriend.

...

Zayn pushes the shopping cart as Harry picks things off the shelf. Yasmeen is sitting in on the cart and Harry is holding Arlo in a stroller.

"This looks pretty nice," Zayn says, pointing at a pretty colorful banner he sees. It's decorated with cakes, balloons and other things. He picks it up to put it in the cart, but he catches Harry glaring at him. "What?"

"The theme is olive Zayn. Olive. Have you even been paying attention?" Harry asks.

"It has some green in it," Zayn says, trying to defend himself.

"Hopeless," Harry shakes his head. "Don't pick up anything."

"You hurt my feelings harreh," Zayn fakes a pout.