chapter 6

Zayn comes to Harry's dorm room with with a bouquet of roses. Harry opens the door for him. "What do you want?"

"What? I can't come to see my boyfriend again?" Zayn jokes but Harry doesn't smile back.

"Am I still your boyfriend though?" Harry asks. Zayn looks down sadly.

"Don't say that Harry, of course you are," he says. "I'm so fucking sorry."

"I don't want to see you right now," Harry says. He's pissed at Zayn, but he's also in a really bad mood. Liam left his room with tears and has been ignoring him since. He's been alone and Niall was probably having sex in a ditch.

"God- Harry, I said I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do, he's my husband, of course I'll have sex with him," Zayn says. He instantly knows that's the worst possible thing he could have said.

"You aren't even sorry!" Harry yells.

"I am. I am so sorry baby. I'm an idiot, I'm the biggest idiot on the planet," Zayn says. "I can't lose you."

"I didn't want to see that, Zayn," he sobs. He hates himself for crying, he cries all the time because of Zayn and it's strange because Zayn is the one that's supposed to make him happy. "I really didn't want to see that."

Zayn wipes away his tears. "I know, I know. I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. I just want to know why," Harry says. "I really want to know why. You knew I was coming and you knew there was a chance I'd see, yet you still did it. Were you trying to hurt me? Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do, I love you more than you can imagine," Zayn says. "I wasn't expecting him Harry, he just came unexpectedly I was about to pull away when you walked in. Please forgive me."

"Okay. I'm still mad, but I forgive you," Harry says. Zayn smiles, walking over to him and hugging him.

"Thank you, I promise I won't hurt you again," Zayn says. Harry knows that promise won't last. Zayn always finds a way to hurt him. "Are you busy this weekend?"

"Not really. I only have a few assignments I have to do," Harry replies. "Why are you asking?"

Zayn pecks him. "Because I want to take you out, silly. Have you ever been to Paris?"

"Paris? Like Paris, France?" Harry asks, his mouth wide open.

"Yeah, the one and only. Think about it babe, a romantic getaway for the weekend, just me and you. We'd leave all our problems here and just have fun," Zayn says. "What do you say, baby?"

"It sounds good, but Zee- you don't have to do that for me- you're already forgiven," Harry says.

"I know. I just want to make it up to you, besides I think it'll be good for our relationship," Zayn says. Harry agrees with him, he thinks about what has happened recently. Him begging Zayn to leave Louis, Zayn not telling him he loves him back, and the incident with Louis in his office. They're going through a strain right now and Harry is almost positive that spending the weekend alone with Zayn would fix it.

That's if it doesn't make it worse.

...

A/n- lowkey running out of ideas. Any ideas of what should happen in Paris?? because I've got none.
Also, should this book be an mpreg?? I was planning on making it a short book but if it's an mpreg it'll probably have more chapters.
Please vote and comment. :))