chapter 27

smut ahead !

...

Zayn takes a deep breath before knocking on the entrance of Harry's door. He texted Harry that he was coming over, but he didn't get a response. It takes an extra five minutes before Harry opens the door for him.

"Hi," Harry says, giving him a flat smile. He doesn't look like he wants to be around Zayn.

"Hey, I texted that I was coming," he says.

"I didn't see that."

"You haven't been seeing a lot of my messages recently huh," Zayn gives him an accusing look.

"I've been busy," Harry says blankly. Harry opens the door for him to enter and closes it after he does.

"Okay, what's wrong with you?" Zayn asks.

"Nothing," Harry says.

"You can't honestly expect me to believe that," Zayn gives him a look. "Did I do something? If I did, I swear it wasn't intentional and I'm sorry."

"You don't even know," Harry scoffs trying to get away from Zayn. He doesn't succeed though, Zayn is pulling him back.

Zayn thinks back to everything that happened their last meeting and he can't come up with something. Harry wasn't upset with him at all then so it couldn't have been that. Then he realizes.

"I know what's wrong with you," he smiles, pulling Harry closer to him with his good hand.

"Leave me alone," Harry warns but he doesn't make any move to get away.

"You're jealous," he says.

Harry scoffs loudly, rolling his eyes. "I can't believe you're so entitled to think everything is about-"

He's cut short by Zayn's rough lips meeting his. His eyes are wide open, he didn't expect that. But he finds himself melting into it, letting Zayn take charge. He opens his mouth, allowing Zayn's tongue access into it. Zayn hums in the kiss, licking everywhere in Harry's mouth.

Harry moans, allowing Zayn to push his back on the wall and continue kissing him. He's really missed this.

Zayn moves away from his lips to down on his neck, leaving love bites at every inch of skin he touches. Harry whines, pushing his head to the side so Zayn could have more access to his neck. He moans, pulling Zayn's hair as the man gives him hickeys.

"Zayn," he moans.

"That's my name baby," he mumbles in Harry's neck.

"I need you."

"I'll take care of you," he says, letting them stumble on Harry's small couch. He hovers over the boy, looking at him like he was a predator and Harry was prey.

He puts his hand down Harry's boxers, finding the hard aching member there. Harry's breath hitches as Zayn's finger barely lingers there, he's being teased. Zayn pulls down Harry's trousers along with his boxers, exposing his entire lower body to the air.

Zayn almost moans, grabbing Harry's fleshy thigh with his one functioning hand and kneading them together. He goes higher, doing the same to his butt cheeks.

"Zayn," Harry whines. "Do something."

"Your shirt, take it off," he commands.

Harry obeys immediately, taking off his shirt so he's completely naked to him. He's spread open like a meal and Zayn is about to dive in and eat. He stares at the body, his eyes darkening in lust.