chapter 9

As requested, some zouis :)

...

Zayn wakes up at six a.m to the sound of loud gagging. He frowns, walking over to where the sound is in their bathroom. He sees Louis hunched over the toilet seat and throwing up. "Are you okay?" He asks, rubbing his hands through Louis back out of habit.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay?" Louis retorts. Zayn rolls his eyes, taking off his expensive silk pyjamas and entering the very large tub. It's morning now and he might as well get up. Plus, he planned to see Harry, he hasn't really seen the boy since they came back from Paris and he knows Harry's always upset when they don't see each other for too long.

"Cut the attitude," Zayn says. "This is the second morning I've seen you do this. You need to get yourself checked up."

"I'm sure it's just something I ate," Louis grabs a toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth, trying to get rid of the disgusting bile taste on his tongue. "Can I join you?" He asks, referring to Zayn on the tub.

"You just vomited," Zayn says.

"So?"

"What if it comes again? I don't want you to vomit on me," Zayn says.

Louis rolls his eyes. "Oh my, what a caring husband. I'm coming in anyway." Louis says, removing his sleeping wear.

Zayn groans, but he doesn't say anything, allowing Louis to join him. "You're not doing it well," Louis says. "Here, let me help you."

"I think I know how to wash my hair Lou," Zayn says but Louis doesn't answer him and runs his hand through his husbands hair.

"Yeah but I can do it better," Louis says. Zayn doesn't argue and let's his husband run his fingers through his dark hair. It's surprisingly intimate, Zayn remembers the time when they do it all the time. "See, squeaky clean."

"Thank you," Zayn states.

"That's all? I was expecting a kiss," Louis teases. Zayn rolls his eyes, but still ends up leaning forward and pecking his husband. "Is that what you call a kiss? You've seriously lost your game Malik."

Zayn leans forward again, this time kissing Louis harder and Louis deepens it, running his hands through Zayns wet hair. And soon Louis is on top of him and they're both making out. The water is getting cold, but they're both aroused so they don't care. Zayn reluctantly pulls apart.

"How's that for a kiss huh?" Zayn grins.

"I want you," Louis whispers, his hand reaching down to cup Zayns length. Zayn wants to, he really really wants to. But he's somehow thinking about Harry and how he's cheating on him which doesn't make sense since it's Louis that's mostly being cheated on.

"I don't feel up to it, Lou," he says. Louis leaves him immediately, embarrassed.

"Your dick is hard," he notices. Zayn was clearly aroused but why wasn't he doing anything? "You never want to have sex with me anymore."

"That's not true..." Zayn says.

"Yes, it is. I always initiate it and you always turn me down. It makes me feel pathetic Zayn, I have to beg my own husband to have sex with me. Do I revolt you Zayn?" Louis asks. He's finally saying what's been on his mind, and if they actually went to couples therapy, he'd have said it earlier. He's been so sexually frustrated recently.

"No, Louis you don't." He says.

"Then what is it? Because I don't understand. You don't find me attractive anymore?" He asks. Zayn opens his mouth to object but Louis cuts him off. "We barely have sex Zayn, and you aren't as concerned as I am. It makes me wonder, if you aren't getting it from me, are you getting it from someone else?"

"No, Lou I'm always busy and when I'm at home with you I'm tired," he says, the lie rolling swiftly off his tongue. He's wondering when he started getting this good at lying, it almost comes easily now.

"So am I," Louis snaps. "Yet I still make an effort."

"Lou..."

"You wouldn't even let us go for counselling Zayn," he says. "Do you want to get divorced?"

Zayns mind goes blank. If he divorces Louis then he can be with Harry happily, but that means losing Louis forever and he doesn't want to lose him.

"No, I never want to leave you Louis," he says, truthfully this time.

"Then what is this Zayn? What are we doing?" Louis asks. "You don't want to fix this and you don't want to leave me."

"I'd fix this," Zayn says. "As far as I don't have to leave you, we can fix us."

...

A/n- thoughts?