chapter 7!

"Prepare yourself for me," Zayn says, handing Harry the bottle of lube. He's laying on the hotel bed, with Harry sitting next to him, they're both naked. Harry collects it, opening it hastily. He rubs some over his length, touching it slightly and moaning.

"Add a finger." Harry puts enough lube in his fingers and rub them over his entrance. Then slowly, he puts one in. He fingers himself with purpose, as fast as he can so that he can feel Zayns cock in him. "Another." Zayn commands.

Harry obeys his command, scissoring himself and moaning at the feeling. Without any instruction from Zayn, he adds another one, making them three. He moans when he finds his prostrate, and he continues hitting it. "How does that feel?" Zayn asks.

"Good," Harry breathes. "Really good- Zayn, I'm ready."

"You sure?" He asks. Harry nods. "Alright, come sit on daddy's cock."

"Zayn!" Harry warns, flushing. Zayn just chuckles. Harry slowly moves over to Zayn and hovers over him. He pours some lube over his boyfriends length and a little extra on his entrance. He slowly lowers himself unto his boyfriends length. He takes him inch by inch, until Zayn is fully seated in him.

"You okay?" Zayn asks, Harry nods, leaning down and placing a kiss on Zayns lips. They lazily makeout for a while before Harry starts rolling his hips. "Roll it baby, just like that."

Harry slowly sits up, placing his hand on Zayn's chest and starts moving faster. He's bouncing, and Zayn is thrusting up to meet him. They both find a rhythm and Harry is moaning so loud, Zayn is sure that anyone that passes their hotel door will hear it. He feels himself getting close, and he turns their position so he's on top. With one particularly hard thrust on Harry's prostrate, and Zayns hand on his length, Harry comes, moaning Zayns name.

Zayn starts chasing his own orgasm, making the bed creak with just how fast he's moving. Then with a grunt, and a roll of his hips, he comes inside his boyfriend. Zayn slowly pulls out and lay beside Harry.

"How was it?" Harry asks. He's always eager to please Zayn during sex especially since he doesn't have much experience.

"You did good baby," Zayn says, smacking his ass. Harry whines because of how sore he is. "Sore?" Harry nods. "I'll make you feel better."

He goes down between Harry's legs, he can still see his sperm oozing out. He doesn't hesitate before licking a fat stripe over it. His tongue piercing making the sensation even better for Harry. Harry gets hard in no time, and Zayn sticks his tongue inside, massaging Harry's entrance with it. He lazily strokes Harry's length till Harry is coming again. Then he lays back on the bed.

"I wish I could come twice in less than a few minutes like you," Zayn says, remembering when he was a teenager and sneaking in to have sex with Louis, he shakes his head out of that thought. He doesn't like to think about Louis when he's with Harry.

"You're an old man," Harry says, giggling. Zayn spanks his ass for that statement.

"I'm not that old," he says.

"Remember that time you couldn't get it-"

"I had alcohol Harry! You know what it does to me!" Zayn whines, flushing from embarrassment. Zayn folds his arms and moves to the other side of the king size bed, away from Harry.

He hears Harry's laughter. "I'm sorry, are you upset?"

"I'm tired, since I'm an old man," Zayn says. Harry doesn't say anything, he just cuddles next to Zayn. They fall asleep soon after.

Zayn wakes up to Harry humping on him. "Teenagers," he says, shaking his head. "Wake up baby."

Harry whines. "I'm tired mommy,"