chapter 30

*2 months later*

...

Zayn is taking Harry out for the evening to celebrate. The occasion? Well, for one, he's finally gotten his cast off and can freely move his hand. Secondly, his divorce with Louis was finalized which means he's officially an unmarried man.

He is ecstatic. His divorce lawyer was great so he didn't lose much, the only thing he lost was the house and he thinks that was fair. He's already moved in to his new house with Harry anyway.

He starts the night out by taking Harry to eat out at a five star restaurant. They talk about a lot of things, Harry is three months pregnant currently so his appetite is through the roof.

After that they go to a bar to get a drink. Well Zayn does, but Harry didn't mind. He gets a milkshake for himself.

"Guess what?" Zayn asks after a couple of drinks.

Harry thinks Zayn is celebrating his cast getting taken off, but Zayn is planning to surprise Harry with the news that his divorce has been finalized.

"What?"

"I'm officially divorced," Zayn says.

"Really?" Harry says, brightening up. "That's amazing."

"Yes baby, no more sneaking around, no more guilt. Just me, and you, forever," Zayn says, pulling Harry close to him. He orders a round of drinks for the people at the bar and orders more for himself.

At the end of the night, Zayn is completely drunk and Harry has never seen him this way before.

After a while Harry tells Zayn he's had enough and calls his driver to come pick them up.

"Think we can have a quickie in the car?" Zayn slurs in Harry's ear as they walk towards the car. He licks the side of it, making Harry shiver.

"No Zayn, you're drunk," Harry reminds.

"C'mon, my cast is finally off so I can fuck you the way you want," Zayn whispers. They enter into the car and Zayn is being handsy towards him. Harry likes the idea but Zayn is very drunk and he smells like alcohol.

"You're a mess," Harry laughs.

"I'm horny," Zayn whines, pouting his lips. "I deserve a celebratory blowjob."

Harry laughs, placing his finger on Zayn's lips to shut him off from talking. The driver can hear everything he's saying and he knows Zayn doesn't care, but he does.

"When we get home," Harry says. Zayn licks Harry's finger, putting the entire thing in his mouth before Harry withdraws it away. His eyes are clouded with lust which starts to affect Harry too. "Stop it," Harry says.

Zayn smiles, acting innocent. "Stop what?"

"You know what you're doing," Harry says, folding his arms and shifting away from Zayn. If this continues, Zayn would probably end up fucking him in the car and he really did not want that. Who is he kidding? Of course he'd want to do that but the driver a few feet away from them would ruin everything.

When they arrive at their house, Harry is a bit excited. He turns to look at Zayn and sees that his boyfriend is fast asleep. He groans, he's never letting Zayn drink this much again.

He wakes Zayn up by smacking him hard in annoyance.

"What?" Zayn wakes up, disoriented. He's only been asleep for a few minutes.

"We're home," Harry mumbles. They step out of the car, Zayn is leaning by Harrys side because he can't even walk straight.

Harry's disappointed in himself. How could he let Zayn tease him this much when he's too drunk to even do anything? Now he's gotten himself sexually frustrated over nothing. He blames it on him being pregnant, he gets horny by the most random things.