chapter 4

Zayn expects Harry to be the one knocking on his office door, but the last person he expected to come in was Louis.

"Hello, my darling husband," Louis says, a cheeky smile on his face.

"Uh, Louis, what are you doing here?" He asks, genuinely confused.

"What? I can't come to see my husband again?" Louis asks, walking over to Zayns cabinet and pouring himself a glass of Scotch. Zayn stands up from his chair and walks over to meet him.

"Ever since you quit to start your own company with my money, you haven't come here," Zayn states. "What do you think my employees would think if they see my rival here?"

"I was expecting a warmer welcome," Louis says, frowning.

"I saw you just this morning!" Zayn says. "Just tell me what you want so you can leave."

Louis walks over to Zayn seductively, dragging him by his tie to his desk. "What if I told you, I want you."

"This is highly inappropriate," Zayn protests, trying to pull away but Louis grabs him by the neck and kisses him.

"Remember when we used to do this all the time?" His husband whispers in his ear. "I remember you bending me over your desk and fucking me so hard I could barely walk after."

"That was a long time ago," he breathes out, but doesn't pull away from Louis touch.

"We haven't been intimate in so long," he replies. "I've missed you."

Zayn tries to remember the last time they had sex and he thinks it's almost been a month. That's the longest they've ever gone and he didn't even notice it because he had Harry. He instantly feels guilty, but he shakes it off.

Louis helps him unbutton his shirt, and struggles with his belt buckle. Zayn reaches down to help him. Louis snaps Zayns hand away. Zayn almost sighs, Louis likes being in control, but Harry... Harry is submissive, Zayn is always in control with Harry.

With Harry on his mind, Zayn reluctantly tries to pull apart but Louis has already unbuttoned his trousers and without warning, he takes Zayn with his mouth.

Zayn absent mindedly places his hands on his husband's brown hair. "Oh fuck, Louis." He moans. Louis is so good at blow jobs, he has no gag reflex.

Zayn is distracted by the sensation of Louis mouth and hands on his length, he doesn't notice the door open.

He hears a yelp. "I-I'm sorry!" He recognizes the voice. It's Harry.

He looks at the boy and before he could blink, Harry's already running out. Louis whines when Zayn pulls away from his mouth. He thinks about how hurt Harry must be to see them like this.

"Why did you pull away?" Louis asks.

"Someone fucking saw us!" He yells.

"That never stopped you before," Louis smirks. Zayn ignores his husband and hurriedly wears his trousers, his arousal already disappearing. "Where are you going to?"

"I had an interview with the person that just ran off," Zayn explains as best as he could. "He's supposed to be my new assistant."

Louis frowns. "So reschedule."

"That's not how I run a business," Zayn snaps. He takes his phone and texts Harry asking where he is and apologizing.

"But I'm horny," Louis says in that voice that just makes him want to stay there and fuck Louis till he cries. "Stay with me Zayn."

"Uh... I-I have to go!" He says, running out of the office.

"You're such an ass!" He hears Louis say.

Zayn runs after Harry, but Harry already left the building. He tries calling Harry, but he doesn't pick up.

"When you screw up, you really go for the prize, don't you Zayn?" He mutters to himself.

...

Harry is crying alone in his dorm room. He doesn't know why it hurts, he knows Zayn is married and he knows they still have sex, but looking at them together just broke him. What if Zayn doesn't love him? That thought makes him cry harder. He loves the older man with all his life, and he'd do anything for them to be together.

Zayn has been calling him since he left, but he can't answer the phone. He knows he'll still forgive Zayn, but it hurts too much now.

He hears his door open and he thinks it's Niall so he immediately wipes his tears away and pretends that he's asleep.

"Harry..." It's not Niall, it's Liam. "Are you okay?"

"Y-you were r-right," he says. "He doesn't l-love me!"

Liam doesn't say anything, he just let's Harry cry on his shoulders. "He doesn't deserve you," Liam finally says.

"I still love him," he says. "I don't know how to not love him. I shouldn't have gotten involved, I knew he was married but seeing them together hurt me a lot."

"You'll get over him," Liam says. "You'll find someone better."

"Who else would want me?" Harry asks. He's looking at Liam now, there are tears everywhere, his eyes are red from crying and there's snot on his nose. But Liam still thinks he's the most beautiful person on earth.

"I want you," Liam says. "I love you Harry."

A/n- I love you guys for reading and voting! But I don't know what you guys think about the book, so please, please comment.