chapter 13

so I deleted the other chapter 13 bc it made me cringe so bad and it was unnecessary to the plot🙄
anywho this is the more improved (I hope) version.

...

"Zayn, your phone keeps ringing," Harry says, his voice sounding groggy from just waking up. Zayn stirs but doesn't get up. Harry rolls his eyes, reaching for the phone to turn it off. He frowns when he sees its from Louis. He elbows Zayn angrily, making him get up immediately.

"Ow, Harry what?"

"It's your husband." Harry replies, getting up from the hotel bed. He starts wearing his clothes and taking his things, he has a lecture later in the day. Zayn collects the phone and picks up.

"Louis," he starts.

"Hey- Zayn, just wanted to remind you about my first doctors appointment today," Louis says, getting straight to the point.

"Doctors appointment? Are you sick or something?" Zayn asks, yawning. He hasn't been sleeping well- with work and being with two people it's hard if he can get a full nights sleep.

"I'm pregnant. That's a thing pregnant people go for, don't tell me you're drunk this morning, I told you just yesterday Zayn! Where are you?" Louis says.

"I'm at work," he lies smoothly.

"Bloody liar," Harry says a bit too loud. Zayn's eyes go wide.

"Who was that?" Louis notices immediately. Zayn groans loudly.

"That's just Justin, ignore him," Zayn says. Harry giggles.

"Zayn I'm not dumb, who are you with?"

"I'll get you for this," Zayn mouths to Harry. Harry laughs innocently. "Nobody, bye Louis."

"Zayn-" Louis starts, but Zayn cuts the call before he can say anything.

"Harry, really?"

"What?" He asks, playing dumb. Zayn gives him a look. "What did I do? You know how much I hate it when you talk to him in my presence."

"He heard you, you know?" Zayn says, sighing dramatically. "Now he's probably going to nag my ear off when I get home, thanks."

"You're welcome," Harry grins cheekily. Zayn grabs him by the waist and sits him on his lap.

"Someone's been very naughty, yeah?" Zayn says, running his hands through Harry's barely clothed body. "Maybe daddy needs to punish you."

"Zayn!" Harry flushes.

"Come on, Harry. Just say it once," Zayn pleads.

"No,"

"Please?"

"It's weird, Zayn." Harry says. "Does Louis say it?"

Zayn groans. "I'm trying to have sex with you, why the fuck are you mentioning him?"

"I just want to know," he counters.

"No, he doesn't say it. He thinks it's weird because he's one year older than me," Zayn admits.

"Oh," Harry says.

"Why do you always ask about him?" Zayn asks, genuinely wanting to know.

"I don't want to be like him. Sometimes I think even if you leave him and we end up together, you're only going to find someone younger and neglect me," Harry admits.

"Harry, I hate it when you say this. I'm having this fucking affair because of you. Do you think I like cheating on my husband? I don't, this is all because of you. I'm not going to fucking leave you!" Zayn yells.

Harry shoves his chest, getting away from Zayn's lap. "You're making this so complicated! You can't yell at me because it's your fault. You wouldn't leave him and you won't leave me either. Maybe I should make the choice easier for you and leave then!" Harry yells.

He tries to leave but Zayn holds him tight by the wrist.

"Let go of me,"

"I won't let you go, ever."

"No, Zayn. I'm tired of being your dirty secret. I love you but it isn't worth it." Harry says, finally getting the truth out. He doesn't look at Zayn though, he knows he'd fall into his arms once he sees his face.

"I said I'm not letting you go, and I mean it."

"Then let him go. He's not good for you, Zayn. You're making your choice now- it's either him or me."

...

"Louis," Zayn says, his husbands voice slurs a bit and Louis can tell he just woke up. Which is strange because Zayn gets up earlier than this.

"Hey- Zayn, just wanted to remind you about my first doctors appointment today," Louis says, getting straight to the point.

"Doctors appointment? Are you sick or something?" Zayn asks, yawning. Louis rolls his eyes at how dumb his husband is.

"I'm pregnant. That's a thing pregnant people go for, don't tell me you're drunk this morning, I told you just yesterday Zayn! Where are you?" Louis says. He's a bit pissed because Zayn is hardly ever around. That means he has to go through morning sickness and midnight cravings alone.

"I'm at work," he replies.

"Bloody liar," he hears someone say in the background.

"Who was that?" he asks.

"That's just Justin, ignore him," Zayn says.

"Zayn I'm not dumb, who are you with?" He asks, he can faintly hear giggling but he's not sure.

"Nobody, bye Louis." He cuts the call before he could say anything.

Louis angrily throws his phone away, call it mood swings, he doesn't care. Zayn was lying to him and he couldn't even bother to make it believable. He doesn't care at all anymore. He sobs into his hands loudly.

He knows Zayn is with someone, probably the person he goes to every time when he's not with Louis. He always suspected it but accepting it was so hard for him. Zayn's not the kind of person to have casual sex with someone. He knows his husband, Zayn fucks with passion and feelings. If Zayn is cheating on him that means Zayn is in love with someone else.

And that means Zayn doesn't love him anymore. To think- he's going to have a kid with that man.

Louis shakes his head. He can't just assume, he needs proof. So he picks up his phone again and dials a different number.

"I'm absolutely certain my husband is cheating on me, but I don't have any proof. That's where you come in."

...

A/n- uh oh
I'm sorry for taking like a month to update 😁
Q: who do you guys think/want Zayn to pick?

Dedication: sexualpayne  because I love you ❤️