chapter 39

I mean do i need to inform y'all

...

Zayn couldn't hold his excitement when he and Harry were finally alone together. He reminds himself to get something nice for Justin and Harry.

As much as he just wanted to jump Harry's bones the moment they were alone, he also tried his best to make it romantic. He ordered some food, lighted some candles, turned off the light and got some wine.

They cuddled in front of the TV in their bedroom as they watched a movie together.

"This is nice," Harry says, head rested over Zayn's shoulder. "I missed this."

"Me too," Zayn says. "We should do this more often."

"With what free time?" Harry asks. It's a valid question, between taking care of the kids, Harry's online classes, Zayn's work and his co-parenting to Freddie, they hardly ever get alone time to themselves. It's also been ages that they've gone out on a date together. Parenting is a daunting task. He wished they could have planned it.

"Once a month. We'll get someone to handle the twins," Zayn says. There's Harry's mom, Gemma, well definitely not Gemma. She loves the twins but she sucks at taking care of babies. And now there's Niall and Justin.

Zayn's parents are definitely not in the equation. Zayn still hasn't told them about Harry and the twins yet. Every day that he goes further without telling them, he feels worse and now it's been over a year. How could he just spring it up on them that they have two grandkids that are about to be a year old?

"I'm okay with that," Harry says, relaxing on Zayn's body. Zayn trails his hand along Harry's shorts, rubbing soothing circles and enjoying the feeling of soft warmth as he watches the movie.

He's just waiting for the movie to be over so he can pounce on Harry. He's a gentleman after all. But then Harry moves so now he's seated on Zayn's lap. Zayn says fúck it to the movie and pulls Harry in for a kiss.

It starts out sweet. But holy shít, it seems Harry is even more impatient than him. Harry kisses him like he's a man stranded on a desert and Zayn is water. He can't get enough of him. Zayn is so turned on. He loves this side of Harry and he just wants to wreck him. After a couple of minutes of heavy making out, Harry pulls apart.

"Damn who taught you how to kiss like that?" Zayn says, his voice raspy and hoarse.

"You did," Harry says shyly.

"That's right," Zayn replies smugly. "You've been hungry for this, haven't you?"

"You've been starving me," Harry says, playing along.

"Sorry baby. I'm going to feed you really good now," Zayn says. "Take off your clothes."

"Take it off me," Harry commands. Zayn chuckles, liking feisty Harry. Zayn does as he says, stripping Harry till he's bare and naked. Harry, with all his confidence earlier seems to shrink after he's naked. Zayn wonders why and he sees that Harry is covering his stomach.

"You're beautiful," Zayn says.

"Stop it," Harry says, practically turning red.

"You are," Zayn says. "My gorgeous baby."

Zayn pulls him in for a kiss again, grabbing the lube he placed on the bedside. He puts some on his fingers and puts one in Harrys hole. Harry moans into his mouth.