chapter 15¡

this chapter is 3 months later ;)

...

"Zayn..." Louis moans as his husband hits that spot that has him curling his toes. "Oh fuck, yes."

"Come for me Lou," he groans, feeling himself getting closer. "Come for me baby."

Louis moans as Zayn wraps his hands round his length and soon, he's shooting his load into his husbands hand. Zayn follows right after, but he doesn't pull out immediately.

He starts kissing his husband, feeling himself getting lost in the passion. He grows hard again soon enough and starts thrusting into Louis.

"You're going to be the death of me," Louis moans out.

"Good way to die, innit?" He asks, smiling into their kiss.

Minutes pass, and Zayn is pulling out of Louis.

"I love you," he kisses his husband on his forehead. He moves down, and kisses his slightly swollen stomach. "And I love you too, Zayn junior."

"We're not naming him that," Louis says.

"Mhmm," he says. "We'll see."

"I'm serious, Zayn," Louis persists. "If anything, he'd be named Louis junior."

"That doesn't sound as good as mine," Zayn laughs. "We need to come up with a name."

"Relax, we have like five months to think of a name,"

"Five months is not that far," Zayn notices. "Fuck, I'm nervous."

"Why are you nervous? You're not the one carrying the child," He says.

"What if he doesn't like me?" Zayn asks, biting his lip.

"Well, you are hard to like," Louis teases, making Zayn glare at him. "I'm sorry, I'm sure our child would adore you."

"I hope he has your eyes," Zayn says. "Your fucking beautiful eyes."

Louis blushes, "yeah, whatever. Shouldn't you be going to work?"

"I'm not going,"

"You've skipped four days already," Louis notices.

"So? I can do what ever I want,"

"Doesn't mean you should," he says. "Stop being lazy and go to work."

"Fine, but I'll be back before you know it," He replies. "Nothing like morning sex to start your day," He says, standing up still naked. He stretches his body while Louis admires him. Zayn gives him a wink when he catches him, making his husband blush.

When Zayn is done getting ready, he kisses his husband and heads out. Louis dials a number when he hears Zayn drive off.

"He just left," he says. "Make sure you follow him."

"I've been following him for the past few months sir," the investigator says. "Your husband isn't cheating on you, trust me. He goes to work then he comes back home to you."

"I didn't hire you for your input," he says. "Just do your job."

...

Zayn feels like his life is suddenly getting back together. When Harry broke up with him, blocked his number and transferred to another college, he decided to fix things between his husband.

It wasn't easy, but months of counseling finally brought them closer together. Except he didn't tell Louis about his affair. He doesn't think it's important since he's never going to see Harry again.

He still misses Harry though, he misses everything about the boy and sometimes he just wants to break and find a way to find Harry. But he doesn't want to be found and Zayn is trying to respect that.

Zayn is pretty happy with his life right now, he's going to be a dad soon, his marriage is finally back on track and everything is falling into place. Except there's a giant hole Harry created when he left him. He's kind of glad Harry left him, the boy honestly deserved better.

Zayn doesn't spend long like he promised his husband. He goes home as soon as he gets the chance to. Louis is staying at home, there was minor complications some weeks ago and Zayn is insisting he rests.

"Louis, I'm home," Zayn announces as soon as he walks in. He finds Louis in the TV room watching a show and eating, of course. "I knew you'd be here."

Louis hums, not paying attention as Zayn sits next to him. But he pays attention when Zayn snatches the popcorn out of his hands.

"How rude," He says, finally looking at Zayn.

"You aren't giving me attention," Zayn pouts.

"Hmm?" he faces his husband and places a kiss on his lips. "Satisfied?"

"Not even a lil bit," Zayn brings Louis closer and kisses him again, deeper this time. "I love how you're glowing."

"Am I?"

"You are, I just can't get my hands off you," Zayn admits. "I love you."

"I love you too," Louis says. "I'm really glad we decided to fix us."

...

?¿it's 2 am & im writing this cheesy 💩
new update schedule that i hope to stick to: fridays & saturdays

zarry is not dead tho 💀

dedication: zouisftmuke