chapter 33

Harry's evolution is magnificent to Zayn.

It scares Zayn but excites him at the same time. Barely a year ago, Harry was a shy soft spoken boy that let Zayn get away with more than he should. Now, Harry takes advantage of Zayn's dotting affection to get what he wants.

And honestly, he deserves it. Zayn still feels he can't fully atone for how he treated Harry in the past. Harry is a prince, he deserves to be pampered.

He hears the sound of a car parking at their driveway signaling that Harry is back. He went shopping with Zayn's driver for clothes that would fit his seven month baby bump. Zayn had work to do so he couldn't go along with him, but he did give Harry his credit card and from the alerts he's gotten so far, Harry treated himself. He waits in the living room for his boyfriend to come in.

"Hey," Harry says as he walks in, struggling to hold all the shopping bags at once. Zayn walks over to help him hold some. "Thanks," he says, kissing Zayn on his lips.

"Have fun?" Zayn asks, looking at the bags.

"I did. Don't be mad, I know we said we were always going to do this together but I just couldn't resist," Harry says, pointing at two of the bags.

Zayn sighs, already knowing what Harry means by that. He opens the bag and finds a lot of baby clothes.

"That's unfair Harry," he pouts at his boyfriend, though he's not really mad, everything that Harry bought is cute.

"I'm sorry. But I just couldn't resist, they were so adorable and I got worried they wouldn't be available anymore when we go shopping together again," Harry tries to explain himself. "Look, I got something for you too!"

He rummages through one of the shopping bags, finding a couple of shirts and handling them to Zayn.

"Worlds best dad, aww," Zayn says, chuckling. He brings out another one with a different writing. "Dad of twins. Nothing can scare me."

"I have to admit, these are cute. Incredibly corny, yeah, Justin can never see me with them or he'd make fun of me for years, but I love them so you're forgiven," Zayn says, even though he was never mad in the first place.

Harry smiles at that, his famous dimpled toothy smile and Zayn feels his heart skip a beat.

Yes, Harry has changed a lot in the past year, but he's still the same person. The same beautiful, soft-spoken boy with the amazing personality that drew Zayn in.

"And I love you," Zayn adds, kissing his boyfriend on his lips, only moving away to say one thing before kissing him again. "More than anything."

Harry places his hands on Zayn's shoulder as he's being kissed passionately. After a couple of very long seconds, they pull apart. Harry's face is red, he's still blushing. Zayn loves that he can still make him blush after all this while.

"Have you picked out a name for our son yet?" Zayn asks as Harry moves to sit on the couch, sighing as he finally relaxes.

"Not yet," he shakes his head.

"Why not? Clocks ticking Harry,"

"You still haven't told me what you're naming our daughter though," Harry counters.

"I already said I'd tell you when you have a name,"

"But you've rejected all the names I've come up with so far so excuse me if I'm taking my time to find a good one that you can't make fun of,"

"I'm sorry but those names sucked Harry. Did you actually want to name our son Kyle?"

"That was just a suggestion! I wasn't gonna choose that," Harry whines.