chapter 8

The first time Zayn and Harry met, Zayn was vulnerable. He thought things were over between him and Louis, Louis stole from him and then left him. Zayn felt like a part of him went with him too.

When he meets Harry, Harry's like a spark, bringing forth light into his life. Zayn was immediately stricken with the eighteen year old boy, he was so innocent, so caring and so cute. Zayn just had to have him. But he was still married, even though he no longer wore his wedding ring or saw his husband. Zayn tells Harry everything before they start their relationship, and Harry understands.

Everything was going great, then Louis came back. Zayn knows he shouldn't have taken back Louis so easily, but he still loved him. Louis begged for another chance, and Zayn couldn't say no. So Zayn hid them away from each other. He didn't still forgive his husband though, Louis just lived with him. They didn't have much of a relationship.

They were laying down, and Harry was trailing his hands around Zayns body, he intertwined their fingers together and then he felt Zayns wedding ring.

"Why are you wearing your ring?" Harry didn't ask it seriously, he just wanted to know but Zayn visibly tensed so Harry sat down properly. "Zayn, why are you wearing your ring?"

"Louis is back," Zayn says. "He's been back for a month now and I didn't know how to tell you."

"You forgave him? Zayn, he left you. He betrayed you, how can you forgive him?" Harry asks. He always knew this would happen, he knew he could never keep Zayn and now Zayn was going to leave him.

"I don't forgive him, I just let him come back, Harry, it's you I want," Zayn said, holding his boyfriends fingers.

"You're wearing your wedding ring, Zayn. It makes this affair so much more real," Harry admitted. "When are you going to divorce him?"

"I can't divorce him now. It's going to be messy, I'll be the one losing," Zayn said. "I need to settle my accounts then I'll divorce him, I promise."

Zayn was ready to follow through his promise, but when he saw Louis, he just couldn't. Louis is life, he's in every memory Zayn can think of. He still loved Louis, so he couldn't let him go.

...

"How often are you guys intimate with each other?" Zayn yawns at the question, letting Louis answer it.

"Rarely," Louis replies.

"Zayn, you have this hot piece of ass and you aren't hitting it everyday?" Justin asks. Zayn glares at him.

"What the hell?!" Louis exclaims, wondering why a professional marriage counselor would use such language. "Can I see your licence?" He asks.

Justin shrugs. "Don't got one,"

"Then why the fuck are we here, Zayn?" Louis asks. "Who are you?" He asks Justin.

"I'm Justin," he says.

"I didn't ask for your fucking name, Zayn why is he our marriage counselor?" Louis asks. Zayn doesn't stop glaring at Justin.

"I'll answer that. You see, your husband forgot to get an actual one, and I'm just helping a friend out. I'm a sex therapist," Justin says.

"You can't even take this seriously, is our marriage a joke to you now?!" Louis yells.

"That's good, let it all out." Justin says. Louis turns to him.

"You. Shut up," he says. "Zayn, why aren't you saying anything?"

Zayn sighs. "I didn't get to sleep last night because of you nagging my ear off about this marriage counselor thing. I'm fucking tired, Louis."

"You couldn't even get one, apparently, my 'nagging' wasn't enough!" Louis yells.

Justin leans closer. "Louis, do you think it's possible to express your feelings in a none nagging manner?"

"I swear if I hear another word from you..." Louis warns.

"Damn Zayn, you were right, he is high maintenance," Justin says. Zayn plans on different ways (in his head) to murder his friend.

"I'm high maintenance?!" Louis squeaks. "You told him that?"

"He didn't use those exact words," Justin says. "But yeah, something along that line."

"Justin, shut the hell up," Zayn says.

"You know what, don't bother coming home tonight," Louis says, leaving Justin's office.

"Damn. I prefer the other one, what's his name- ah, Harry," Justin says.

"Can you just shut the fuck up? Do you have any idea what you've done?" Zayn asks.

"Nah," Justin relaxes on his chair. "You are paying me for this session though."

"I'm not paying you shit, dumbass. Fuck, you're the worst person I could have come to," Zayn says.

"I was about to tell you to come crash at mine, but I've changed my mind," Justin folds his arms.

"Fuck you." Zayn says.

"Right back at you," Justin says. "You know, if you had just gotten an actually counsellor, this wouldn't have happened. What's stopping you?"

"You aren't my fucking therapist,"

"Nah. But I'm your friend," Justin says. "Why can't you just leave Louis, you guys obviously can't stand each other and you already have a sidetwink."

"Harry's not my sidetwink," Zayns says. "What even is a sidetwink?"

"You know, like a sidechick, but a twink? I came up with it myself." Justin says smugly.

"I'm not surprised," Zayn mumbles. "I can't leave Louis- it's not something you can understand."

"I think I do. Louis is your past Zayn, you may still love him, but it's time to let go of your past." Justin says. "You either leave him or Harry, or you'll lose them both."

"I'm not ready to let go of either of them," Zayn admits.

...

A/n- team zouis or team zarry?