What We Know So Far

—Author! Author! What's with the title?

Well, my dears, I have decided that it was time to gather all the information from the chapters that have been released so far (Chapters 1-15) and talk about it & answer a few questions.

(Consider it as a fun Ted-Talk)

Let's get started, shall we?

Y/n got married to Ayato in hopes of trying to help the Yashiro Commission become stable again. Y/n had feelings for younger Ayato and was a little delusional for trying to think that the current Ayato is the one sweet innocent boy she once knew.

During the meeting with the Kanjou Commissioner, y/n made small circles with her thumb on Ayato's hand. Ayato got triggered by it and started erupting and slowly confessing that he killed others to protect his remaining family.

We got to dive in and learn a little bit about Ayato's history with his parents. Ayato believes someone was behind his parent's death.

We also got to learn that y/n is a girl boss especially when she's drunk. (Stan y/n)

Ei might be keeping a secret from us, what could "that thing"  be? Why is Ei so concerned even though she claimed she got rid of it many years ago?

Y/n has been claiming that she'll no longer reminisce on the past, rather she'll be more open to learning more about the present Ayato.

As the chapters go on, we've learned that Ayato is slowly showing interest in y/n. Is he falling for y/n?

Feel free to comment your theories!

Now let's move on to q&a time~

1. Author, does y/n have a cannon age in the story?

-Yes and no.

The original story goes somewhere between the lines of "Fifteen years ago, a young girl at the age of five."

With that information, you would assume that y/n is 20.
You are indeed correct but you are y/n so if you don't want to be 20, feel free to change it as long it's over the age of 18.

Y/n's age won't play a huge part in the story which was why I said 'yes and no.'

2. In chapter 13: Before The Storm, Ei mentioned "puppet".
Does that mean Scaramouche is going to make an appearance?

-I can't say but you're free to theorize what Ei meant!

3. Can I make out with Scaramouche!?

-Great weather we're having...next question.

4. How long do you take to write a chapter? and what do you do when you lack the motivation to write?

-That's a really good question,
It honestly depends on the chapter, for example, Chapter 14 took me about two to three hours to research different kinds of traditional Japanese desserts and how they were made!

While writing/typing the chapter and editing take about four hours...sometimes more, just depends (I do take breaks), the majority of those hours I would be constantly deleting & retyping the dialogues. Sometimes I would stare at the screen feeling stuck not knowing what to write next (even though I finished writing the story plot).

What do I do when I lack motivation?
Hmm... I get on genshin and hang around with friends. Other times I chat around, re-read the chapters I released or check my notes for the  plot I've made, watch tiktoks, listen to music, watch anime and get a good night's rest! (Trust me, sleep helps so much.)

5. Do you plan on creating more fanfics in the future?

-I do! I'm having so much fun writing this book that I'm thinking of creating a new fanfic once I finish.

Last question I'll answer on here but if anyone has other questions, comment down below and I'll try to answer.

6. Author do you have a discord server?

- I do~ feel free to join:)

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/royalfanfics
(If it doesn't work, I have the link in my profile)

Thank you all for taking the time to read my book! See you all in the next chapter!

Love,
MonoLatte