Chapter 18: Escaping

Waking up early in the morning, mind clear, no thoughts, no stress, no nothing, just a nice refreshing feeling...right?

Wrong!

Time began to slow down as your heart rate increased. You were frozen in place, trapped in a feeling of immediate surprise as you stared right into his eyes.

The spark of intense horror caused your stomach to twist and feel nauseous,

"Daddy long legs...you're back," you gulped.

The eight-legged hideous bug crawled up your arm, his devilish multiple eyes glancing at your ghostly frightened face.

Oh Celestia, what kind of sick joke is this!

Out of spite, the large spider continued to crawl up to your shoulder, sending alarmingly disturbing tingles down your spine as its furry legs brushed against your bare skin.

Your body automatically began shaking with each unpleasant touch the spider sent. The trembling of your lips made it hard for you to speak up.

As the long-legged creature came closer and closer, your heart rate accelerated as you sweated with fear. Through your trembling lips, you managed to scream as loud as you could.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

You could've sworn the entire nation heard your fearful screams. The spider jumped back away trying to avoid the impact of the loud sound.

Just when things couldn't get any worse, Itto suddenly barged in breaking yet another door,
"Whoops..."

"Nooo, the door!" Thoma silently tried to keep calm as he stood outside your room watching in horror.

Ayaka hurriedly entered the room, running towards you, she worriedly looked at you asking what was wrong.

You kept heavily shaking as you stared at the spider making its way onto Ayaka's hand. The elegant lady in front of you froze in fear shocked by how big the spider was.

You quickly smacked the bug off of her hand, through the impact, the spider fell on the floor scattering around.

Thoma was too focused on scolding Itto to catch sight of what was going on until he heard y/n shouting "DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!"

The terrifying insect was trying his best to take shelter away from all the books, papers, and whatever y/n and Ayaka threw at him.

By accident, a book flew towards Itto whacking him in the face, "I'VE BEEN HIT, MAYDAY MAYDAY ONI DOWN!" he squealed as he grasped his face.

Itto dramatically threw himself at Thoma, "My time has come to an end..." He whispered his final words while he deliberately shut his eyes closed.  

The giant horrifying-looking spider dashed towards Itto, crawling up inside his pants as his tiny fragile legs itched against Itto's skin.

You and Ayaka exchanged worried glances before you gained the courage to speak up,
"Should we tell Itto—"

"AUUAHHH SOMETHING IS INSIDE ME!" Itto jumped off from Thoma's embrace, running around and shaking himself violently.

Ayaka nudged you a bit hinting that shouldn't laugh at Itto but she for one was trying hard not to giggle as well.

Thoma sighed, grabbing his fancy broom ready to aim, "Itto stand still!"

"STAND STILL WHAT'DDA—" The poor oni yelled as he turned around.

~~BAM!~~