Act 4 - Scene 2: Quinton's Hospitality

H

I had to pack selective clothing, because I've somehow been kicked out of my home from a person who doesn't even live there, so I've had to pack smart

Shit man.. what am I going to do?
Thankfully I have that money from my last gig with Quinton. I have rent to pay, do I not pay it?

Furthermore, I wore a cream dress shirt, a pair of Tan 'smartish' trouser pants, my brown supreme hoodie, and a red and cream/tan coloured raincoat I got from a charity shop. I needed the layers boi, because it was starting to get chilly- being December and 'dat.
I accessorised myself by wearing: a brown belt I stole a few years ago, my custom Air Forces in light brown shades with a hint of red/orange, a cream and tan/orange beanie, a fake MK cross-body bag- which Mich-Quinton returned to me. And last but not least, my glasses. I felt comfortable and that cheered me up slightly, just to know that I had control of myself.

.

This is my 3rd in-person interaction with Michaels and so much has happened already. My life is oddly eventful and time is travelling at a quick speed.

'Just keep going.'

Outside of Paris and CJ I have not built intimate relationships with other people socially as I'm a very private man. I've never really had friendships, just business clients.

I guess I have a bit of ptsd from primary school. I was one of the only black kids in a space of ignorant predominantly white people, so I was racially bullied. Throughout my entire school life I was also bullied for not having friends. I was bullied for my flamboyant tendencies and my interactions with my sister, because I was that 12/13 year old kid playing with dollies and plastic babies with Paris instead of abandoning her to do 'teenage boy stuff'. I didn't sell weed or other drugs, or chase girls to get my dick sucked. I kept myself distracted by staying academically smart in a school with a solid and damaging reputation. The damage was dealing with being picked on, because I was smart. What got me over it were my money-making incentives. Being a target was fine though, because my biggest focus was to look after Paris, become financially stable, and finally build on a true foundation for our own security.
I've got this! I've always got this!

.