Assembly

Q

I showed Holland around explaining to him that each household member had their own or shared quarters.

Holland and I shared quarters, but had separate rooms. Holland has the choice to sleep where he wants though he stated he would prefer to be with me tonight, 'to cuddle'.

We shared a sauna room and a private lounge area, but had separate en-suites and 'work' spaces- casual offices if you will.

Paris had her own quarter which featured an extra guest room which Chris and Punja will be staying in for the meantime. Paris had the biggest closet room and one of the nicest en-suites on the premises. She can do as she pleases in her own space. Since Christmas is coming I'll have her write down a list of things she would like to have.

There were four guest bedrooms, but they were detached from the main building which we were in. For now they contained artillery which would soon get moved to my new weapon cellar. I had some men build me my own basement-cellar to ensure this location had more than enough supplies in case of emergencies.

My indoor servants Fae, Red and Silver had their own shared quarters. Fae had her own space and the twins shared a space as requested. My servants had responsibilities over day to day chores and activities, such as cleaning, organising and training. Hopefully they will build good relationships with our new members over the upcoming weeks.

After showing my precious delicacy around his new abode we reunited with the others. I felt a slight ego boost that Holland was adamantly touching me and showing me he was no longer afraid of me. We walked into the lounge area with his hand in mine which he didn't mind.
Good.

The atmosphere of the room was slightly bizarre. Fae was standing near a corner watching her sisters, Chris and Paris speak. Fae seemed to be silently keeping guard, but of what?

Punja was walking around making comments about the decoration with a drink of bourbon in her hands. No one seemed to be paying her much mind.

"Reunited at last!" Happily exclaimed Chris, clapping her hands.

I smiled in response and brought Holland's hand to my lips to place a soft kiss. Touching him made me feel fuzzy, meaning that it was soon time to finish claiming my possession.
I don't want to break him though. Don't underestimate him!

"Holly and Quinny sitting in the tree.. K. I. S. S. I. N. G!" Loudly sung Paris, causing Red and Silver to laugh.

"Shut up, you." I looked down to see my Baby scowl at the young lady, making me smile even more.

"This is burma jade." Suddenly commented Punja, loud enough to catch everyone's attention.

"You seem very intrigued by the ornamentation." I was curious as to why someone like her was so curious. She probably has a whole room full of precious antiques, being a princess and all.

"Come babe, sit with me. I want you to massage my hands." Said Chris in a whiney tone. My blessed sister has been extremely busy lately, I owe her a big deal.

Punja didn't hesitate to join Chris' side to rub and kiss her hands. From the edge of my vision I saw Fae roll her eyes.

Oh yeah! Them two had an old secret history. Chris once believed that Fae was her mate, but they were only about Paris' age back then. Chris left home young and Fae went into advanced duty training.

"Quinton, if it's okay to call you that your highness?" Punja looked at me with suggestive enthusiasm.

"Yes, Quinton will do." I nodded, amused by her formality. She seemed to be trying a little too much, but I must respect her effort.