Chapter 53 Part 2:The Ride Back

H

23 contacts! I made 23 new contacts today, what a win!

I called Paris to ask what was for dinner. Apparently I was in for a treat. I was hungry so I can't wait to eat. The food at this event didn't look so great.

.

"I'm gonna die." Muttered Lyron.

I don't know why but I kept asking him questions. I felt irritable that's why.

His comment made me laugh.

"My baby." He whispered zoned out into space. His tone was different, so I knew it wasn't me he called for. Did he love someone?
"Sir, baby I'm serious." He looked at me through the rear mirror.

I leaned forward resting my arms on the back of the passenger seat. Lyron has advised me many times to wear the seatbelt, but I disobeyed by ignoring him. I may be 19, but I am NOT a child! I think because I have a high pitched voice people see me as a kid.

Anyways what I liked about this car is that it wasn't as flashy as the vehicles Quinton normally travels in.

I doubt he realises I think of him everyday and all of the time.. and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't want to shame myself by expressing how passionately I feel towards him when he's still a stranger to me. But there's so many unanswered reasons as to why I like him so much- I crave him in more ways than one. But I don't have time to build random connections that are distracting me from life. I needed to get myself financially stable so Paris could have the best possible start to life when she decides to leave me.

Ugh! I've already crossed so many lines that I don't normally cross, which I know is surprising with the other hustle I do- that I've temporarily neglected. It is my main money maker, but with the situation I'm currently in I can't do it.
*Holland mentally groans as his eyes begin to sting and water*

Work with the flow.
'Not every poem must repeatedly rhyme.'
I thought back to Quinton's words, the words he said to me whilst my holding my face to his. The feeling I get when we make skin to skin contact as he whispers on to my skin.. uh the feeling is stroking me mentally.

"Are you serious?" I said to myself.

Lyron harshly blinked watery eyes, his long curled eyelashes holding the teardrops from falling.

"Yes I'm serious." He said with real worry spread on his face, which now caught my attention.

"What's wrong? Why do you think you're gonna die?" I frowned worried for him.

He looked at me through the rear mirror. His hazel eyes were a glowing yellow, how interesting. He had beautiful eyes; stunning. I've barely seen people with these type of hazel eyes. I think his eyes were illuminated due to the tears that were now starting to fall.

"Master Michael's is your mate." He stated hollowly.

"Yeah I guess you could say we're building an understanding on top of our business partnership." I nodded proudly in the fact that he was unaware of how I felt towards Quinton. Yesterday Chris was saying I kept on making everything about Quinton. Eek! I don't want what happened then to repeat with someone else.

"Sir Baby, he is your mate!" Lyron's tone raised seriously.
"He didn't even tell me.." He mumbled to himself. I observed how he coughed and welled up with emotion.

"Huh?" I still couldn't understand what he meant.

"Sir Baby, I am a dead man. I can feel it and knowing my Master he won't like the fact that we've spoken so much. I don't mean to disrespect you, but hey my life is on the line.. your quantity of questions has made me over step my word count. Plus he's your soulmate, he won't tolerate the fact that I'm obliged to call you 'Baby'. I can't disobey you either, because he would've killed me without question. But then.. he didn't state my right to disobey any names of endearment. He didn't tell me you were his mate. Now my body is on high alert and I can feel death rush towards me. I can just hope he makes it quick." Lyron let out a deep sigh.

What.. the.. fuck.??

"You're overreacting. That son of a bitch has no right to restrict you from calling me by my first name, or from freedom of speech- a basic human right." I rolled my eyes.

Lyron's face was as red as a tomato. He shot me an angry expression that looked hateful. He sealed his lips shut and began driving faster, making me fall backwards.

Damn son. I'll put the seatbelt on to make him happy.