Chapter 31: Office Part 2

H

I was recovering from the burst of butterflies that left sparks all over my body. My lips were warm and tingly. That was my first kiss... my very first kiss. My heart beat was the only thing that became auditable in the moment. My vision zoned onto his handsome features. His face was soft and calm, his eyes were shut as he pulled me closer to him, going in for another kiss.

I licked my lips as my eyes tried to take it all in, but my body magically submitted to him, easing its frantic state as it indulged into his blissful calm. Before I could even think my lips started moving on their own, with his, as if they had a mind of it's own.

"Mmm." A moan escaped me, accidentally, creating a heat to flush over me.

Suddenly, his hold on my body tightened making me feel all his hard muscles, making me feel how strong he was. I reckon if he had wanted to he could've crushed me within a heartbeat.
He inhaled slowly taking my bottom lip into his mouth before lightly and steadily exhaling, pulling me in even more. I started to feel this need to engage in this kiss with him.
He slickly ran his tongue along my bottom lip before gently sucking in it slightly. His movements were as slick as a cool cat. It wasn't messy and rushed like the kisses I've witnessed between people in the past.

There was a build up of forbidden tension deep within my core...
My mini-me was as hard as a rock, pressing hard onto his thigh.. close to his-

"You like that huh?" His tone was deep and smug.

I was astonished. Left with no words just tingling lips and a very excited dick like this was the first time I had got a boner.
He pulled his face away from mine, still holding me in a secure embrace, revealing a less lustful look to his eyes. His orbs weren't glowing like I could've sworn they were, but they still had this dark green look in them filled with lust and desire.

We stared at each other, him holding me in this oddly comforting embrace. Our eyes just roamed each other's facial features before I forcefully broke the captivating silence to answer his question.

"This is nice." My voice was small, but I was somewhat assured. I felt like I wanted to kiss him again, but wildly and untamed, but I was not going to embarrass myself.
I don't know how to kiss.. how the fuck did that just happen?

"You're beautiful, Holland." He said convincingly as if it was such an acceptable thing to say to me. Is he out of his mind?!

Is he single? A bachelor?
Was he bisexual or gay?
Did he like me or is this just a tactic to manipulate me and my decisions in regards to work?
This isn't acceptable!
We're supposed to be focusing on business! But no, he wants to confuse my head about 'you're beautiful'. It went from 'Don't call me Mr Michaels.' To 'Do you like that?' In several seconds.
This is not okay! This was not professional!!

"I can hear your thoughts y'know." His eyes were endearing whilst his voice was smug.
Did he really know my thoughts?
"I know what you're thinking." He repeated confidently, slowly letting go off me, giving me space, detaching from me.

His warmth...

"We must talk about the pitch." He turned away from me, walking back to his desk. He kept his back turned for a couple of seconds as if he was thinking about something before he sat down.
"Take a seat." His tone was strict and direct.

I felt weird. I can't describe the climactic sensation I felt after that heated moment. I shamefully walked towards the seat opposite to his.
Am I dripping? Did I cum in my pants?

"Look at me, Holland." My name smoothly rolled of his tongue causing me to shyly look at the desk rather than at him. A silence surrounded us and I felt his eyes on me waiting, so I awkwardly looked up at him. He had a warm smile to his face.
"I'm not sorry for my actions." He mumbled with a cheeky glint to his eyes.
"But let's get back to business shall we." He looked away neatening up the paperwork on his desk.