Chapter 32: Office Part 3

Q

I had my hand around his throat whilst his ass was pressed against my erection. We were covered, fully clothed, but the feeling was still somewhat stimulating. I was itching to rip off our clothing.

I kissed his earlobe, feeling him whimper below me. I fought every urge to destroy him here and now.

"Have you even had sex yet?" I mocked, loosening my grip on his neck. He had both his hands on my arm that was holding him in a standing leaning doggystyle position. He would fall face flat if he didn't secure himself quick enough.

"Not with someone, no." He admitted.

I tightened my grip around his neck making him arch his back. I undid my trousers before undoing his.

He thinks he wants this, but he doesn't want this. He's not ready yet. His tempting behaviours were enough for one day.

One, he knows he shouldn't call me Mr Michaels. That's what I want him to call me when he wants something, as he does anyways, but I'm not able to give him what he wants... he's just not ready yet.

I pressed my hard cock against his tight ass as I pulled him closer to me. His head was looking upwards. He was letting me use him like a rag doll with no objection. He wanted this!

Two, he was defiant by ignoring my question. He was so still that it was triggering me and all it took was for him to blink. He knew how to get what he wanted, clearly, but his innocent confession of missing me made me feel a different kinds of emotions. I couldn't help myself, but I stole a kiss from him. I didn't feel ashamed one bit, which I don't with him for some reason.

I kissed his neck. He moaned and I used my right hand to slither around his body. I could feel his build up for desire growing. He wanted this! But he's not ready.

Three, he wants to be throwing sexual idioms about the place. To catch me off guard was one thing, but he was slowly coming out of his built up shell, asking for what it was he desired.

I am a man that likes to live in pleasure, hence the shabari rope in my office. I loved pleasure and believed life was to be enjoyed engulfing it's fruitful gifts.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked simply, softly in his ear.

He hesitated. I stood upright with him before releasing him. I pulled up my trousers and took a step back.

"I've already crossed the line." I mumbled, feeling dumb.

Holland, my little lamb, was flustered. I wouldn't be surprised if he had already cum in his pants.

"I'm sorry." He whimpered with sadness before pulling up his trousers.

I walked towards him. I hate it when he's sad. I hate it when takes too much onto his small shoulders or his pretty smart mind.

My heart...

"Don't be sorry, Holland. Don't ever be sorry." I enveloped him into a hug.

He was so fragile...
This was not the same person I saw on the screen, although all the odds add up.

I rubbed his back, feeling him relax completely when I did so. I wasn't the hugger type, ever! But this boy seems to bring out the weirdest things in me and I was not fighting against it.

"I wasn't really going to fuck you. You're as fresh as the daffodil bulbs waiting for spring." I reassured.
"I am a protector, not a monster and I've got you." I continued, not liking the sense of vulnerability I started to feel.
"You're special to me in more ways that one." I voiced without thinking.