Chapter 48: What To Do, What To Have?

Q

"Does this look okay?" I showed Felix the burning hot tray of food.

"Master, it's funny how your paws react to the heat." Sniggered Felix.

"Pay attention!" My irritability grew.

He was right, I wasn't like him who could grab hot things out the oven without gloves. I could fuck a fire-flaming demon, yet do not feel the same pain I do when I touch really hot food. Mr Grant sometimes grabbed hot things out the oven too, without oven gloves. But he's always advised me to stop showing off by trying to do everything. He sees me through and through that man does. He made me oven cloves, which was sweet of him, though I barely wear them.

 He made me oven cloves, which was sweet of him, though I barely wear them

"Leo, you should feel at ease. I strongly believe he's going to enjoy it." A small believing smile formed on Felix's face.

"I would cut a slice to try it, but I want it to look pretty for him." I've noticed that Holland is like my people back at home in one regard. They like the look of food.. if it doesn't look aesthetically appetising they will avoid it. Holland is nowhere near as fussy though.

I miss him, terribly. It feels like I haven't seen him in days or even weeks. His smooth soft skin was receptive towards my grasp. His body heat matched my temperature.. that means I could cuddle him in any climate and feel restored in that aspect.

"It's still going to look 'pretty'. Plus the taste is more important, Master." Felix shook his head at me.

"Fine." I grabbed a bread knife to slice my homemade cheese and garlic bread.

After some business back at The Office, Felix and I went on a little trip to some villages outside the borough. I went to buy some authentic ingredients that would taste way better than in-store goods. I could've sent someone for me, but I wanted to pick out every single ingredient.

My toughest critic will be his sister, who reminds me of M.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"16:57, Master."

"Alright go set the table as I go and garnish the baked feta." I was rushing around so I could clean before they get back.

I hope he's treated himself. He's very hard working and deserves nice things. He's my sweet baby.
.