Chapter 43 Part 2: Brushing Our Teeth

H

I felt fuzzy and buzzed when he wrapped me in a white towel. He stood behind me with his naked self as he guided me to the bathroom sink. Is it weird that I felt like a lady when he escorts me, like the gentleman he is, when he stands behind me with his hand on my back to guide me to places?

I stood looking and myself in the mirror, mind boggled at what I just endured. Quinton looked at me through the mirror, holding my gaze with sharp squinted eyes as he wiped the spec of cum from the side of his mouth. It felt like time went in slow motion as he licked the splash of cum from his thumb. My heart sped up a little as my lips parted.

Time went back to normal as he swiftly walked away, making me want to reach out for him, but I didn't. I watched him walk off and open a dark grey/black cupboard.

"Am I that beautiful that you have to stare?" He teased knowingly.
-What?! How did he know I was looking when he wasn't even looking in my direction?

"I-uh.." I was speechless. I wanted to fib to defend myself, but my brain couldn't muster out any excuses.

"It's okay baby..." He grabbed a towel and turned around. He looked up towards my direction with a smug grin as he tired the towel around his waist.
"I know I'm sexy and that I spark your lasciviousness. God could've paired you with a hideous angel, but instead you're destined to a handsome bounteous beast." He smiled with his words.
He astounded me..

He walked over to me his eyes piercing right into mine

He walked over to me his eyes piercing right into mine. My breath hitched as he got close. I thought he was going to kiss me.. I mean I almost wanted him to, but I wanted to brush my teeth.

Quinton handed me a white toothbrush.

"Thank you." I smiled before picking up the grey toothpaste.

Teeth hygiene was such a big thing for me though I didn't brush my teeth enough. Usually I'd brush them twice a day, but sometimes it would be once.
I remember when we were in poorer times and in our indigence we wasn't able to brush our teeth with toothpaste for weeks.

I twitched my thoughts and embraced all the luxury we were experiencing. I felt spoilt with the treatment I was receiving.
Everything just felt too good to be true..

... F u c k. . .
When his soft pink lips opened to let me into his mouth... shit that shit was the shit!! His warm tongue on my sensitive hard dick... his head slowly pushed itself forward, taking in all of me! Ouuuhh fuck it felt so good...

"I'm glad that you've reserved your smiles for me." He expressed, taking me away from my thoughts.

"What makes you assume they're for you?" I disputed.