Chapter 43 Part 1: The Shower

Q

The door to my bathroom squeaked open.
Come to me baby!

I watched through the white stain glass as MY Mate undressed himself

I watched through the white stain glass as MY Mate undressed himself. I was astonished to be quite honest as I doubted he had the guts to come in here. I thought he was going to be a good little boy, but it seems not.
Don't get excited..

Through the glass wall I saw that he covered his private area with his hands before tip toeing towards the shower. I turned my back to face the stoned wall to hide my lip biting smile.
The atmosphere had my body feel slightly tingly..

He slid open the glass door. He took a deep breath and I was happy to hear how normal his heartbeat was. Around me it tended to beat funnily.

"Excuse me." He had a feistiness to his tone.

I stepped away from the water, refusing to look at him, because I didn't trust myself. I needed to gain a moment of composure.
Was this really my baby, Holland?

"Shall I get you a flannel?" I asked dumbly. I didn't wait for a response to exit the shower to grab the soft grey flannel I had put on the side for him.
"Here." I handed him the cloth with my head turned.

His fingers brushed over mine as he took the rag.
"Thank you, Quinton." He spoke confidently, making him sound almost unrecognisable.

Why did I feel slightly nervous?
I was giving him some privacy.
He doesn't want privacy.. if my little lamb wanted privacy he would've waited!

I sat on the mounted seat that was in the shower. I kept my head down allowing him to scrub his skin to save him the pressure of my soul craving gaze. The sounds of him washing himself tempted me to look.

Usually he was a nervous wreck, so how was he so calm doing this?
I guess the practice of showering with the lads at school after physical education was normal..
I want to touch his wet skin.. he's just standing there quietly like a little mouse and I want to hear his noise!!

I looked up at him. He was facing towards me, but was bent over washing his feet. He was lathered with soap from head to toe. He stood upright with his eyes closed and washed the soap from his hair, showing me all his glory.
My mouth began to salivate..
My mouth wants to take in his flesh..