Chapter 44: The Younger Sibling

P

"Where's Holland?" I asked Quinton's sister, Chris.

She looked at me with a tense smile.

"With Quinton." She shrugged, smiling to herself.

"But where?" I stood up, about to look around this goddamn mansion.
It would save time the hassle if she could tell me where my brother was.

"Sometimes kid, you've just got to let grown folks do some gown folks business." She laughed smugly.

"OMD! Are they having sex?!" I screamed.
"No way... Holly Isn't the type to just.. wait... they've been gone for so long!!" I started running around the living room.

I thought they were going over business stuff. Shame..
I wish I could talk to Taya, Shanice and Janae about this drama. Not Tellise though since she's grieving and that. I never liked DK, her older brother, he used to look at me funnily, but I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want there to be a problem, so I stopped going to her house.

Once we kissed..
Yeah, about that... I had a sleepover at Tellise's once and we were sleeping in the living room. They had one bathroom which was upstairs in their house. I needed the toilet, so as I crept upstairs to go wee and seconds later ZK waltz into the bathroom. I told him 'get out' and he didn't, so I told him 'fuck off'. He dragged me off the toilet seat and tried to kiss me. I yelped, about to scream, but he covered my mouth. He threatened me and said 'I know your brother's secret'  followed by 'if you don't kiss me then I'll tell everyone' and so I kissed him back. Their parents were sleeping...LOL if Holland had found out he'd go milli and try to plot a murder. I love my brother, but he wasn't the biggest or most intimidating of guys. Don't get me wrong, though he's petite he's strong! But wildly strong, like if there was a one to one fight without weapons he could beat a bitch, or a nigga in this case. He wasn't the type to fight, but if you pushed his buttons far enough he would throw hands and wild out.. But DK ran our block, he had gang and weapons and shit. He was that drug dealer everyone in my year fancied, though he's like 20-something. Everyone knew him, because he always invited people to house parties which made girls in my year gassed..kmt.
.
"Ahahaha.." Chris bursted out laughing.
"I didn't tell you anything." They warned, referring to the Holly and Quinny matter.

Chris told me that they were a 'they', which was interesting. I asked them a few questions to understand what it meant, but we were distracted by dinner.

"Mr Grant thank you ever so much, dude!" I spudded him (fist bumped). Grant was my G man.

He low-key reminded me of my grandma.

"It's my pleasure, young Paris." He nodded as he handed me a tray he picked up from the trolley he pushed in.

"Are we allowed to eat in the living room?" I asked, shocked that Mr Grant brought us food in here.

"Are you going to make a mess?" He asked me, raising his thick caterpillar brows. I shook my head no.
"Well then." He nodded, giving Chris their tray before walking off.

"Grant is like a Nan, he likes to potter about freely." Chris stated.

"I see that, I see that." I nodded.
"Imma go get the lovebirds to tell them dinner's ready." I ran out the room before Chris could shout 'stop'.

I didn't want to see or hear any nastiness, but I wanted to catch my brother out. Muhaha!

I doubt they were actually doing sexual shit, Holland isn't like that. I know he has his cam business ting, but he's never been with anyone. And he would've said if he had a crush! I remember when he had a celebrity crush on Johnny Depp, he wouldn't shut up about it... I mean he was depressed over Quinny several days ago and didn't tell me about it, but he didn't need to tell me shit for me to see it.

I ran upstairs to Quinton's room and knocked the door.

"IT'S ME! PARIS. Dinner is ready! Is Holland in there?!" I smirked to myself.

I received no response it was just silence.

"Paris, come!" Appeared Chris, shaking her head.
"The movie has just got good!" She enticed.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and followed her back downstairs.

I wanted to ask Holly 101 questions.
He was going to hate it ahaha..