Quick Confessions

H

Quinton wants to talk about 'protecting me' when I was safe in my own bubble. Since I've known him weird things have been happening, like my life turning upside down and chaos!

Kmt about PrOtEcTing!

But then again my personal situation isn't his fault...
And... and my sex drive has also rocketed since I've met him.
He makes me crazy!

"I love you."

What the fuck?

I felt physically and mentally stuck, LIKE I ACTUALLY COULDN'T FUCKING MOVE. I felt repulsed and conflicted at the same time.

His tired eyes looked at me softly as they held my stares of shock and horror.
His shoulders relaxed into themselves as he released a big breath after that big and bold statement.

Was the confession true?

I hope I don't have a heart attack, because my emotions have gone to space and hell and back. Nothing is adding up and then he has to say some dumb shit like this! Cha- about 'I love you'.

I could feel him staring at me even as I averted my gaze and looked elsewhere. It was as if he was waiting for a response.

Impulsively I started to laugh until my eyes welled up with tears.

"Please look at me." He said softly.

I was scared. I actually don't know who this man is and yet I've naively trusted him with my life. Usually I'm not emotional, but he seems to trigger and set off all my emotions. It's repulsive. It's weak. The sight of him makes me weak.

I dropped my head to look down at my shoes. I felt him nearing me as I always do, not sure on what to do.

"Please." He said in an even softer voice, standing inches from me.
My ears tingled in response to his velvety voice.

"Nothing makes sense." I tried to step backwards, fear becoming the best of me, but he grabbed me.

I wanted to fight him, but it was as if my body shocked itself to remain still and defenceless.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Holland. You are my heart. I need you. Please can we talk through this? It's late and we have both had an excruciating long day." He simpered, rubbing my shoulders.

My body fed into his touch as if it was pure bliss awakening. His touch was undeniably sensational.

HE'S NOT HUMAN!
"What does that even mean?" I thought to myself.

"What does what mean?"

I looked up at him in his human looking eyes, which were dark and doe.
"You're not human." I felt the sadness display on my lips.

"I'm a person, just like you. We are alike in ways that you don't even understand. I want you to explore and understand me for our bond's sake as it determines our fate. I also want you to discover yourself as you are entitled to do so. Please.." He moved his hand to cup my cheek, his face nearing mine. He rested his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. Like magic my eyes felt compelled to sync with his actions.

I lost control...

His touch was like a drug. I melted in his touch. I took deep breaths and placed my hands on top of his, drowning more into this confusing desire.

"I'm in love with you, Holland." His silky smooth words felt like a knife in my side, weakening my stance.

Other than Paris and CJ I don't know what love means. Other than my need to survive I honestly don't know what this repulsive word means. I've been taught by my surroundings that love abandons you, that love only favours those it can use to its advantage, that love is a curse that only some people can truly experience- shown in Disney movies.

I gagged. I felt sick.

I pushed him away from me and turned around as quick as I could.

*Pukes!*