Chapter 28: Lost Control

Q

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I've tried my hardest to stay sane, be normal and rational.
I'VE TRIED!
I didn't want to visit my room of physical freedoms, because I was trying to fast from it. I was trying to discipline myself as long as possible, which I now regret.

"Where's my fucking keys?!" I was pacing up and down.
"GRAAAAANT!" I yelled, jogging upstairs to find him.
"I need my key!!!" I shouted.

I needed to tame myself, now!
Let me come out!!
Noooo!

"Evening sire, how can I help?" He was in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea and reading a newspaper.

"I need out! I need my keys!!" My skin started to itch...NOT GOOD!

"Oh- in your office, I put them there when the Pierces' came over. Do you want me to get them?" He offered, rightfully with concern on his face.

"I don't know how much longer I can keep it in. Get out of here!" I ran to my office. My skin was starting to feel tingly and sweaty.

LET ME OUT!
Fuck!!

I typed the code on my keypad as quick as possible to allow me into my office. I ruffled through the draws to find the key.

Breathe...
10,9,8,7-
AGHHHH!!!!

My vision started to blur. FUCK!

I looked behind a cabinet and thankfully found them! But I don't know if I would make it in time..

It's not even the season or the right moon yet.
I know it wasn't the right time, but I am filled up with too many emotions that it's starting to suffocate me.

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed as my skin started to feel like it was on fire, because it's fibres were starting to tear and separate.

I CANNOT AND WILL NOT TOLERATE VIOLATION TO WHAT'S MINE! EVER...

"AHHHH... GRRRRRRRR.... AGHH!!!!!!"

I was in! But blackness was starting to engulf me.
Shit shit-NO!!

I pressed the red button, which started to look grey for me and fell to the ground....
At least I'm now locked in!

"RROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"