Chapter 37: 145 Minutes With Him

__
A/N:
This is a guilty pleasure... to write✍️... I will birth as many chapters as I can until I have to abandon the book to focus on studies. Thanks for all those who understand and advise me to get my exams out the way! Truth is, I've always been a last minute pull out the bag type of hoe lol! So for now we continue... ENJOY!
__

Q

I always felt gleeful when Holland was in my presence. Everything from his shy smiles and slight sassiness, to his good looks and intelligence. I felt like I wanted to give him the world on a plate to endure happily and lovingly.

If I hadn't done my self-flagellation practice earlier, I would've struggled to keep control in Holland's presence. The more I see him the stronger the horny desire grows! It will be this way until I can claim him properly, but he's not ready yet- nowhere near... neither am I.

"Would you prefer I wear a suit?" He asked randomly.

I smiled at his question. "Do you want to wear a suit?" I asked, unsure of his intent. I turned to look at him and he was already looking at me with big innocent eyes.

His eye shape was different and slightly slanted; almond shaped. Feline-like...

"Not unless I had to." He responded honestly.

"Well then, why worry about matters? Is there an occasion which requires you to do so?" I smiled at his softness. He was not just my lamb, but he reminded me of the delicate nature of a dandelion.

"Well everyone at your business does, so I was just thinking if it would be more appropriate if I did so too?" He looked everywhere but my eyes.

"It will be harder for me to touch your smooth soft skin if you did." I smirked, finding myself humorous. His eyes widened with surprise.. His action satisfied me as he wasn't the only one that could shock someone.
"Seriously though, you wear what makes you feel comfortable. If there was a reason or an occasion I would have mentioned it." I gave a nod.

"Why do you expect less from me in comparison to your employees?" His eyes locked on mine with judging offence. I couldn't help the laugh that had escaped me.

"Have you forgotten that you don't work for me? I don't expect 'less', but my expectations with you are different." I clarified. I took note of his softening features.
"Was this why you had a vexed look on your face when exiting the lift, earlier?" I wondered.

He shrugged.

"Well if something or someone is bothering you, let me know." I was serious. He doesn't need to be worrying about the unnecessary.

"Thanks." He said quietly, turning away from me to look outside the car window.

Why did I get the sense that someone was bothering him?

.

"You can eat a horse, I swear!" My little Holland expressed with some sort of amazement.

"It's not even that much." I brushed off, smiling as I looked at the table-full of foods.

I needed my proteins, fats and carbs! I lost blood today, therefore I needed to re-energise myself. Truth was I probably could eat a horse in a few settings as I do have a big appetite.

"I'd be interested to find out what your dinner parties would look like." He chuckled jokingly.

"I'll be sure to invite you." I put some salmon on my plate.
"I like to have a table full of foods, that way you can 'pick and mix'." I instantly thought of Mr Grant as that's something he'd say. If you said 'pick and mix' to someone like my mummar she'd be confused.