AM in The Morning

C

I woke up, desperately in need for water. I felt so dehydrated I'm glad I didn't I choke in my sleep.
How dramatic... Fin is rubbing off on me.

I looked over to Punja who was sound asleep. And it's dark out so it must be early hours in the morning, I couldn't had slept long. I made sure to be careful as I slid out of the bed. My girlfriend was often a light sleeper and I didn't want to accidentally wake her.

She's not an original by any means, but her feelings were erratic ever since we've arrived. Her brief moments of discomfort was something I made sure to take note of.

Fin'Leon questioned whether her accompanying me was the wisest thing and I assured him of it. Not only is she the only 'human' presence, but she is from a similar world to Holland and Paris. Also our display as a homosexual couple should ease Fin when displaying his mate to our world.

I crept out into the hallway when an interesting idea occurred to me. Fin should have Holland enhance a technological security system for inside the abode. I'll have to make note to schedule a meeting with the two of them. Honestly, I'm surprised of Holland's rapid change of mood. I'm glad they're kindling.

I started to smile, happy for my brother and his blessings. He's handling his emotions very well whilst he's accomplishing his duty as a king. If it were me in his shoes I don't think I'd have the ability in any capacity to maintain the class of luxurious possessions. But according to my father I am 'mutty inbred' after all.
Pff! Let's not think about him.

'Why do I feel so thirsty?' I clapped my mouth together.

.

I made my way to the kitchen, unsure on how to turn on the lights. I sensed a purple presence. I was suddenly reminded of running through the courtyard near the black berry bushes. A vague memory of looking up at a vivid purple night sky became a clear image in my mind.

"Where's the switch?" Grunted at my poor attempt to find the damned thing.

*CLAP*
My heart started beating faster as the hairs at the back of my neck and arms stood up. I almost jumped at the sight of Faerie's presence.

"The abode has a basic sensory system." She clapped again and the lights turned off. I then clapped and they turned back on.
"See. Easy." She turned on the island's stool to get back to what it was she was doing.

Her jet black hair was down, out of that tight-low-knot bun, nearly touching the floor. She was also wearing a revealing purple nightie, revealing her bare arms and neck. She looked at me with a tired half smile, having me curious on why she was up at this hour.

"I'm just getting some water." I explained although I didn't need to. She must've of felt me watching her. But she sort of smiled. It was small, just the corners of her mouth moved a 'tincy' bit, she didn't give a lip spreading action.

She had a beautiful smile-

"Okay." She looked away from me, going back to whatever it was that she was doing.

What is she doing?

I rubbed my eyes before having a little nosy. I couldn't help but wonder to see what she was doing. It appeared that she was playing with white sand in a glass box.

This wasn't unusual for her actually. From what I could remember every time she was stressed she'd play with sand. It was a cute and quirky habit she had. When we went away on trips she was fascinated with sand and made the effort to collect it. I used to call her the 'sand fairy' as she developed a natural gift with elements of the earth.