Chapter 50: How H+Q Ended Up In The Cinema Room

__
A/N: I just discovered this song after publishing this chapter. I found it so weird yet intriguing in how it links to Quinton's feelings lol... tell me your thoughts on the song .. and the chapter :)
__

3AM in the cinema room...

Q

I cut up some fruits, melted some chocolate and put popping candy in a bowl of cream. I saw a packet of nachos, which probably belonged to Paris since I didn't tend to have these type of snacks in the house. I laid them out on a tray and sprinkled cheese on them. We had guacamole, but no salsa. I also heated up the food I put away and laid everything out shared-platter style, so Holland could share with me.

.

"What have you found?" I asked, placing the tray on a food bar.

"I don't know." He whined.
"Everything looks shit." He sighed, putting his phone down to look towards me.
"Thats a lot of food for a midnight snack." He judged.

"It's not midnight though is it?" I teased.

"A late night snack and a midnight snack are the same thing." He rolled his eyes and got up from the seat.

I watched him approach me with a determined look on his face. He stood in front of me and smiled. His smile was contagious causing me to reciprocate the action.
I liked the way he looked up at me as he stood under me.

The atmosphere had a coolness to it as if there was a light breeze, which was impossible as there was no windows or turned on AC.

"What a feast." He said slowly, scanning my body before looking into my eyes.

His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips and then down to my lower regions. A mischievous smirk formed on his face as he gradually neared me.

"You're looking at me as if I'm your feast." I laughed.
I can't wait to devour my little lamb.

He looked up into my eyes again, making me weak.
"You are my feast, Mr Michaels." He licked his lips.

Was he aware of what he was doing?

He gently grabbed hold of my hands and gently rubbed them. The pressure from his touch created a heated friction, stimulating my hands. His hands were colder than mine, so I responded to his action by gently squeezing on his hands.

I brought his hands to my lips and placed a kiss on the back of each one. I took in his familiar scent which caused me to briefly roll my eyes. He's a living and walking drug which had me hooked. I wanted to take him. I wanted to touch him everywhere. I wanted to give him everything.

"Why do I feel so.. attracted to you?" He said in a soft whisper.

My eyes looked up to witness his displayed confusion. I kissed his hands again before pulling him towards me.

"Must you question it?" I dragged him to sit with me on the recliner bed. I sat back and undid my trouser button.
"I'm physically appealing, no?" I ruffled my loose hair, causing Holland to become alert and blush.

"Yes and yes." He sat up, turning to look at me seriously.
"This is new to me. I'm in a fantasy whilst surrounded by chaos. Around you I loose my sense of control and drift into this chemistry, do you understand? This is not normal, so yes I must question it." His raised knitted brows emphasised a stern cloudiness in his eyes.

He was cute. I wanted to poke his pouty bottom lip, but now was not the time to irritate him. I wanted to feel him in a different way..

"I understand." I nodded, sitting up to pull these fucking trousers off. He squinted his eyes at me.
"I get you. I feel the same around you. Don't you see how we share a mutual bond? I've had many experiences, but none have been like this. We share a desire, but there's more to it than that." I tried to elaborate.

I've finally realised that Holland still didn't understand what it was we were. The more time I spend with him the more clueless I become on how to truly approach him. How do I explain to him that our tiny sparks of desire will amplify tenfold until there's a forest fire? How do I tell him he's bound to me forever and ever unless I was to sacrifice him, a decision I don't know if I want to make? How do I introduce him into my way of life? My society? To my beast even?

He's MY mate! He CAN handle me.
I don't trust myself. I thought I had loved once before... her until.. the incident. I've learnt to regain trust in myself after I could come to terms with the accident, but knowing it was an incident makes me dual my beast.
Do I love him?
He is my heart...

"Quinny!" He tenderly ran his hand through my scalp before tugging on my hair lightly, grabbing my immediate attention.

"Baby?" I leaned into his luring presence, causing him to lay back on the recliner. Steadily, I proceeded to hover over him. With wide curious eyes he watched me.
I'm coming for you my little lamb.

He cocked his head to the side, giving me a nice view of my X-spot..The golden apple I get to claim when I mark him.
My vision zoned onto area X, highlighting the sounds of his blood flowing/heart beating..
'THA-DUM TA-DUM TA-DUM...' The sound and vibrations ran throughout my ears as if it was gospel music calling for my soul.
*Quinton closes his eyes for several moments*

... "Aa..!" Squeaked my little Cotton-Fluff-Ball.

My forceful sudden grip on his neck tightened. I had to show him.. MINE!

"Ey my little lad that's bonded to me." I glared down at my baby.

His face paled and his heart rate went through the fucking chimney.

Ahahaha, he's not used to the inner me yet. But he will get to know, I'm confident of it. This is only the introduction. Hi I'm Leo!

I loosened my grip on his neck, rubbing on area X. My mouth began to salivate.

"Uuhh!" He moaned out after I swiftly parted his legs and lunged at his neck.

I sucked on his smooth sweet smelling skin. This wasn't his balls I was sucking this time, so I was able to exert a more forceful suction. Mmm..

"Uhh.." Moaned my little lamb whose hips buckled, causing his pelvis to thrust upwards.

Swiftly, I shot my arms underneath the gap to wrap my arms around him so he was in my grasp. I held him to me, hunching over to smother his neck with more love-bites and kisses.

He slipped his hands to his trouser button and zipper to undo them. I leaned my weight onto him, making it harder for him take off his trousers. He released a frustrated sigh, aggressively pushing me off him. He was no match..

My little lamb changed his approach and leaned towards me, grabbing my hair and running his fingers through my scalp, massaging me.

"Oh." Fuck.. that feels good.

I couldn't help but melt into his fingers it was so soothing.

I laid my head on his chest as my eyes began closing and after one long blink

*Quinton starts lightly snoring*

"What. The. Fuck?... I guess I'll find something to watch, since I'm stuck."