Paraluman

Paraluman (Haesoo)
Secret Love

Jisoo gave her look a final once over before looking back at her team. They all looked at her with approval and satisfaction evident on their eyes.
"We still have thirty minutes before you need to go down for the video and photos," Saerom informed her. "Do you wanna eat something or drink?"
"No, I'm good," she said with a smile. "I'll just sit for a while. Call me when we need to go down."
"Okay..." Saerom gave her her phone but hesitate for a bit. "Restraint yourself a bit more, Jisoo, okay?"
She laughed. "I already mastered that, Saerom-oppa. No worries."
"Okay, you have my trust, Jisoo."
She smiled this time. "Ah, have you heard anything from oppa?"
Saerom smirked at her. "Why? He's not talking to you?"
She pouted. "He won't tell me if he's coming tonight or not."
"Then, I don't know, too. He hasn't contacted me for a while."
Jisoo opened her phone. No messages and missed calls from Haein.
Since he went back home last Thursday and she went to met him, they haven't seen each other again after that. Her toes curled just remembering what they talked about that night.
They talked a lot of things. Dreams, the future, what they did for the last eight days they're on a break, and basically everything they can talk about.
Except his attendance tonight. She forgot to ask him if he will. She did not ask the Dior team the list of attendees. It's not her nature to involved her personal life to her work.
But it's now killing her with curiousity, will she see him tonight? He's been so busy these past few months, she's positive he went back earlier than Haejoon because of his work.
She tried calling him, it only went straight to his voice mail. Dejected, she opened her camera and took a selfie.
Will you really not going to attend tonight's event, oppa?
She waited. And waited. But he did not reply or seen it.
***
Jisoo looked at her compact mirror and tried her smile. She should not looked nervous or sad or anything negative. This is one of the biggest event of her life and she should be confident and happy.
Oh, she's happy. But not so happy with her beau who ignored her selfie and calls.
"Jisoo, let's go?"
She nodded at Saerom and she went out with him.
Jisoo did her job as the global ambassador. Her heart happy and excited working with the team who put a lot of efforts to made this event successful.
"You should go inside now, Jisoo," one of the PR from the Paris team told her.
"I'll follow in a while, Ji. The bodyguards and PR will assist you inside," Saerom told her.
"Okay, no worries."
She stepped inside where the event will took place. She can hear the whispers and talks from the other guests. Her eyes casted downwards to avoid any missteps, she walked a bit hurriedly.
It's almost impossible, but she felt his eyes before she saw him. She immediately looked up and her eyes met his.
Before she could stop herself, she muttered, "Oppa..."
Happiness bloomed inside her chest when Haein smiled at her and waved a little, the same time she lifted her hand and waved at him.
Her walked became more light and confident seeing him. She knew she's smiling a bit more than she practiced earlier, but she doesn't care at that time.
She just saw her boyfriend.
***
After the event, Jisoo went back to her hotel room. She immediately fished out her phone from her personal bag that Saerom handed her after dropping her.
She dialed his number and was startled when his ringing tone, Memories of Love, rang just behind her.
Jisoo quickly turned around and was surprised to see Haein looking at her with his phone on his hand.
Without saying anything, she rushed to his open arms and threw herself at him. Her lips on his the moment she wrapped her arms on his neck.
Jisoo ran her fingers to his shoulder to his hair as he kissed her as fervently. She giggled when Haein's kisses turned from passionate to teasing. He gave her butterfly kisses she cannot helped but felt butterflies on her stomach, too.
"Hey there, the most gorgeous woman I had the most fortunate to call 'my girlfriend'," he said, his eyes twinkling with mischief.
"Hey there, the most handsome man who ignored his girlfriend's message and selfie earlier," she answered with a giggle.
"Sorry, Ji. I want to surprised you earlier..."
"I was surprised to see you there, oppa."
"But you surprised me more. My heart stopped for a moment when I saw you walked in."
She smiled at him, her fingers running through his hair. "I'm glad you were there, oppa."
He kissed her forehead. Then moved his lips to her nose and cheeks. The her lips. "Congratulations, Jisoo. You did a great job tonight."
***

BONUS
"Friend?"
Jisoo laughed as she looked at the article online with her photo and Haein's photo but his was cut and his face was not shown.
"Is that what it says?" he asked. His eyes on his phone, too. But he is frowning.
"Yeah... What's up, oppa? Did someone posted something? Don't look at it!" She grabbed his phone but she only saw his latest IG post. "You're frowning on your own photo?"
Haein touced his chin and rubbed it. "The fans noticed that my hair was disheveled and compared it to the photos taken in the event."
"Ah..." She laughs.
He smirked at her. "I can't say that it is my girlfriend's fault it was messy."
She bit her lip. "I also can't say that the 'friend' they're talking about is really my boyfriend, right?"
Haein took her hand and he pulled her to sit beside him. Her hand on his shoulder, he cupped her face to his hand and smiled tenderly at her. They stared at each other for a while.
"Someday, maybe...ah, no. Someday--not maybe--I will make sure I can introduce you to everyone as someone special, someone who makes me whole and at peace, and the reason why I am happy now.
"Someday, when they asked me how was the show, I can confidently say, of course I'm so proud because my girlfriend is the reason it happened in the first place.
"And someday, I can hold your hand in front of them and tell them you're Kim Jisoo. My girlfriend."
Tears fell from her eyes. She did not say anything. She doesn't need to. She just laid her head on his chest, her right cheek just right above his heart. His heart that is beating for her.

-The End-