Araw-Araw

A/N:
Hello, everyone. If you do not follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I put my account on private. This is to protect my peace of mind from trolls and haters. I still continue to write Haesoo aus and of course oneshot stories inspired by them. I will still post the oneshots here, but long stories are exclusive in Twitter for now. Anyway, thank you for reading and love Haesoo 🤍🥰

---

Araw-Araw (HaeSoo)
Dating
"Sino makakasama mo?"
Jisoo fidgeted her fingers on the sleeves of his jacket and her lashes fluttered when she looked up at him. She's leaning on the side of that hidden spot on his apartment's basement parking. She's completely blocked by any prying eyes as Haein's standing so close and all she can see is him and his broad shoulders.
He came down with her to wait for Yiseo, who's supposed to pick her up today and they'll go to Hyeyoon's movie premiere night.
"Why can't I go? I'm also invited, Ji," he said.
"Puwede naman. Mamaya or bukas ka na lang kasama ang comrades mo," sabi niya.
He huffed. "I wanna go see a movie with my girlfriend."
Automatic na itinakip niya ang kamay sa bibig nito. She felt him smirked before puckering his lips to kiss her palm. Napangiti na rin siya, and giggled when he continue to give small kisses.
"I want too, oppa. Pero maraming press ngayon sa movie theater."
"I know..." He put his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Masama ba mangarap na makakapag-date tayo ng maayos?"
"No," she said and pushed him away for a bit. "Maybe some other time?"
"Yes, some other time, Ji." He nuzzled his nose on her hair and kissed her temple again. Tapos ay umatras ng kaunti para pasadahan ng tingin siya. "I like what you're wearing, though."
She rolled her eyes at him. "If anyone would see your closet, they would think you endorse my brand better than I."
"Well, I like the clothes. And I specifically love the global brand ambassador in front of me now." Ngumiti si Haein. "Kung puwede ko lang i-take home palagi, ginawa ko na."
"Sira," she laughed. She put the neckline closed to her face. "I can smell you from this sweater. Imagine ko na lang na katabi kita kapag nanonood ako."
"Madaya," he pouted. Lumingon si Haein and they saw Yiseo's car rounding on the corner. Tumingin ito agad sa kanya. "Message me later, Ji."
"Okay," she said.
Inabot nito ang kamay niya and they just looked at each other while he retreated to the hidden corner while she stepped out. They did not let go of each others' hands until last minute.
She swore, she heard his sigh before getting inside Yiseo's car.
Unfortunately, even if she wants their friends to know about them, they simply can't.
For now, anyway.

***

"And where did you go today, oppa?"
Haein smirked at Jisoo and raised his eyebrows at her. She pinned him at the back of her door the moment she let him in.
"Hello, love," bati niya rito.
Jisoo narrowed her eyes at him. "Hindi ka sumasagot sa tawag ko kanina."
"I was out with the comrades. We watched Insub's new play..." He scratched his chin.
Kumunot ang noo nito. "At hindi mo sinabi sa akin dahil...?"
"Nag-commute kami nina Minkyu at Insub. We took the subway and tried the shooting range."
Lumarawan ang gulat sa magandang mukha ng girlfriend niya. Ngumisi siya.
"Walang nakakilala sa amin."
"You..." Sinuntok nito ang dibdib niya but laughed out loud. "Pasalamat ka na walang nakakilala sa inyo. Kayo lang tatlo?"
"Yep," sagot niya bago inilabas ang phone sa bulsa habang naglalakad sila papasok sa apartment.
He gave her his phone and let her see the photos. Ang ngiti sa mukha ni Jisoo ay unti-unting nawala habang tinitingnan ang mga pictures niya.
"Oppa, I told you to delete this!" she bursted out.
"What? Ano'ng idedelete?"
"This filter! My gosh, what the hell is this? I barely recognized Minkyu's face!"
Inihagis nito pabalik sa kanya ang phone. He looked at his selfie with Minkyu and Insub.
"This looks fine with me."
Itinulak siya ni Jisoo paupo sa sofa. She sat beside him. Her whole frame pressing his side, so he gently wrapped his one arm around her small body. She took out her phone and went to lecture her about proper photo, with no filter. He smiled the whole time, just enjoying her once in a while nagging.
"From now on, we're only using my phone for selfies, oppa. No more filters, okay?"
He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Noted, Ma'am."
She sighed and kissed his cheek, too. "So, tell me how's your day with them."
His palm on her back, he let them slide up and down and told her the experience.
"They're asking me about you," sabi niya. "Kung hindi ba raw kita liligawan."
Tumawa si Jisoo. "Ano'ng sabi mo?"
"Wala. I just let Insub and Minkyu list down why you're the best girlfriend anyone can have and nodded at them." Mas hinila pa niya ito palapit sa kanya. "What else to say, eh I'm grateful that you're with me now, Jisoo."
Jisoo bumped her forehead with his and pressed a kiss on his lips.
"Nobody recognized us, Ji. Can I have that date with you tomorrow? If you're not busy?"
"Okay, oppa," she whispered and he kissed her fully on the lips this time.
-THE END-