Light Switch

Mature Rated. Please read responsibly.

Light Switch (Haesoo)
I wanna say Booty Call but... Let's go for 'Romantic Rendezvous'.

***
"Where are you going?"
Jisoo looked back at Haein as he stirred awake and pulled her back against his bare chest. It felt nice and giving her the 'mood' to snuggled back to his chest, but she needs to stop her libido. She just had her way with him and if she let him have his way again, she might stay behind. She'll be dead tired to drive back home.
Nope. Not tonight. Or early morning...
She accepted his kisses but when his hand snaked under her skirt, she pushed him away. She grabbed him by his chin. His sleepy eyes fluttered close, expecting her to dropped another kiss.
"No more, baby boy," she whispered before grabbing her panty. She quickly put it on.
"You're going home?" Haein asked in a groggy voice.
Jisoo shrugged. "Yeah?"
"Yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"What why?"
"Why are you going home? I have a bed here and it'll be perfect if you're in it, too," he said in that sinfully hot voice of his.
"Tempting but no," she said. "I have an early class tomorrow."
She walked barefoot and stopped just before she went out of his bedroom.
"Baby girl."
Haein is now sitting on his bed, he's looking at her with longing that shook her conscience a little bit. Looks like he has something to say but ended up shaking his head.
"Nothing. I'll see you tomorrow."
Jisoo sighed inwardly befoe smiling. She blew him a kiss before walking out.

***
"Are you sure she's your girlfriend, dude?"
Haein narrowed his eyes at his lunch before looking at his friend Minkyu.
"What are you implying at?" he asked, a little bit pissed.
"Well, we all know Jisoo doesn't like commitment. So, we're really shocked when you said you're dating her," Insub said.
"Dating but not really dating, I might say. That's her specialty."
Haein dropped his spoon on the table. "Jisoo is not like that, okay?"
These assholes will never know that she's innocent when he first have her. It shocked him, too. But he knew how very outgoing, liberated, and life of the party women will always have those impressions from assholes like his friends. He judged girls like that before, too. Not until Jisoo who proved how prejudice and...asshole he was.
"Jisoo just...have relationship problem, okay?" he added.
"Like what? Like, she's afraid of introducing herself to us as your girlfriend? Dude, girls shouldn't be like that. It meant she's not serious to you, okay?"
"What are you sayin'? I go and break off with her?" he asked, totally pissed off now.
"Well, yeah?" Minkyu said. "She's a bad news, Haein."
Insub suddenly whistled. "Haein, like now. See what kind of bad news your girlfriend is."
All of his friends collectively looked over at the other table. He sighed and trained his eyes on his meal.
So what if Jisoo has relationship problem? She came from a broken family and it's difficult for her to give her whole self to any kind of relationship. He accepted that and this should not be an issue. He's willing to wait.
"Wow, Haein... If she's really your girlfriend why is she letting other guys draped their arms around her shoulder?" his friend taunted him.
That snapped his patience, he stood up and gathered his things. He decided to spend his time in the library. Without looking at her direction and ignoring his friends, he went out of the cafeteria.
Fuck patience. They've been going out for six months now and Jisoo still treating him like her FWB. He's done with this booty call setup with his girlfriend.

***
Jisoo was walking down on the deserted hallway when a hand shoot out from one of the vacated rooms and dragged her inside. The person pushed her against the door. Hard.
She was about to shout profanities when the hand clamped on her waist and hoisted her up, his other hand on her thigh to wrapped them on his waist.
It happened so fast she was out of breath and when his familiar minty breath fanned on her cheek, she shuddered.
"Haein..." she whispered his name, her arms wrapping on his shoulder. "What the hell...?"
"Hello, baby girl," he whispered on her lips before pressing his length to her and his mouth on hers.
She was about to protests when he shoved his tongue inside her mouth. She groaned when he agressively bit her lower lip then sucked it between his lips.
Jisoo was running out of breath and was about to pushed him when Haein dived again. Goodness, he's sucking the life out of her. And it's thrilling her to see him this riled up.
She ran her fingers to his shoulder to the back of his head and dug his nails on his scalp. Haein gasped but he did not let go of her mouth.
She clenched enough to peeled off his sucker mouth. She smirked when she saw how ablazed his eyes at her.
He's pissed off.
Good.
Pissed off Haein is the hottest.
"You're so hot, baby boy," she moaned against him. "But I have test this afternoon so we can't-- I can't take your offer," she said while grinding against him. "Maybe later? At your place?"
"I wanna do it in your place."
Her forehead knotted. She leaned back to looked at Haein's face.
"I told you I don't take visitors on my apartment."
"I'm your boyfriend. I'm not just any visitor, Jisoo."
She wanted to roll her eyes. They had this conversation before.
"You know why, baby boy." She gave his lips a chaste kiss. "Let me go now, okay? I'll do that thing you like later, hmm?"
"In your apartment."
"No--Haein, stop--oof." He kissed her again.
"Jisoo."
She stopped. "What's wrong with you?"
"I'm done being your boytoy."
"You're not!" she said, frustrated.
"Then, prove it to me. Stop treating me one and actually be my girlfriend, not just inside my bedroom."
"Haein," she said in a sterned voice. "I don't do that kind of relationship, you know that."
"So, what kind of relationship do we have?" He chuckled dryly. "Obviously I'm less than a boyfriend but more than a fuck buddy."
"Haein!"
"What?"
"You're being an asshole!" she glared at him.
Haein let her go before frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair.
"I'm sorry, Jisoo. But I had enough. We're done."
"What?" she asked breathless.
But he just shook his head and left her alone at the empty room.
Jisoo suddenly felt cold, she crouched and hugged her knees to her chest.
The realization that he broke up with her shook her to the core. Their memories from the past months are flashing before her eyes.
A warm feeling is enveloping her broken heart, but she’s shivering from the outside. Because he’s not here to hug and comfort her. He’s supposed to be here. But he’s not. And he left her.
Goodness, her eyesight dimmed again because of her emotional response to this realization. And the thought that she won’t see him again rendered her immobile and hard to breathe.
He left her. He got tired of fighting for her. He gave her up. And he didn’t know she’s in love with him now as much as he was.
So much has changed. For a short time, her heart has shifted and he succeeded in making her fall in love with him. She’s falling for him every second and he’s not here now to catch her. And she knows she can't live without him. Her heart will die without him.
She wanted to go to him but how?
She slapped her cheeks hard. It’s time to gather her thoughts and fix this. He started this and she’s about to finish up. At isa lang ang ending. With him beside her, of course.
Whatever the fuck happened, she’ll get her happy ending with him.