NVMD

NVMD - Haesoo
💦Jealousy💦
You Die, I’ll Kill You

“Jisoo-yah… please open the door?”

Jisoo rolled her eyes at her door when Haein continued to knocking. She can barely hear his voice through the small gaps and he’s obviously whispering on her door.

She did not answer and her phone rang again. He’s been calling her for thirty minutes now. He knew she’s home but she’s not opening her door.

Changing her door lock password is one of the greatest thing she did today. And that’s saying a lot because she’s busy the whole day. So busy, her man enjoyed the St. John event today.

“Jisoo, please… have mercy, it’s so hot here. Let me in, baby.”

As if she cared. Let him melt like an ice cream outside, she don’t care.

Jisoo pursed her lips and opened her phone again. She scrolled up at the photos again. Haein seemed clueless why she’s mad but Haejoon gave her warning that she won’t like what happened in the event today.

She’s not a petty person and she knew he’s just usually kind. He’s Haein. But he’s her Haein now. And she did not appreciate the photos circulating around the internet right now.

His fan service went off the chart today.

“Jisoo, your neighbors might see me...” his voice held a little bit of panic. “Baby, please...”

She wanted to shout that let them see him. Let the world see whose door he’s knocking at the end of the day so these fangirls would know he’s not a single man.

“Jisoo-yah...” She heard his heavy breath from the other side of the door. “I’m not going anywhere until you open the door. Come on, baby...”

Jisoo immediately snapped and stood up. She can’t let this dragged on. If she don’t say that today’s event bothered her, it’ll continue to pester and might ruin them.

She opened the door and he was taken a back when he saw her. She smiled at him while his eyes travelled from her face, the polo she’s wearing, to her bare toes.

“H-Hi...?”

“How long have you been knocking? I just woke up,” she said with the most obvious lie in the world.

“You were asleep?” He asked in disbelief.

“Yeah...why? Did something happened?”

Haein closed his mouth and stared at her. She smiled widely, her face so pleasant and happy. But her eyes are drilling holes to him.

“Jisoo-yah...”

“Are you coming in or not, oppa? Or are we waiting for a bunch of girls who wants more pictures with you?”

“Oh, god...” he barely whispered.

She shrugged her shoulder and turned around. She left the door open.

Haein hesitantly walked inside. He has never seen Jisoo jealous so, this attitude she’s showing him is a new thing. Made him feel good that she’s jealous but at the same time scared because he doesn’t know how she’ll react.

And the icy attitude are giving him chills. The weather was so hot but she’s giving him cold shoulder although she’s smiley at him.

Haein stopped at the living room when she saw him sat down at the floor and rummaged through her things.

“Did the event finished early, oppa?” She asked with that happy voice of hers.

Haein closed his eyes for a moment before sitting in front of her.

“I went straight here after the event.”

Jisoo peeked at him. He’s still wearing the white shirt but its dry now. Her eyes narrowed at the side where he saw one of the girls chest were pressed.

She grabbed the cap from the PR gifts and put it on her head.

“Did you enjoy the event? Did you have fun? I bet you did. Of course, you did.”

Haein watched her and a small smile appeared on his lips.

“You’re adorable.”

“I’m pissed,” she said with a smile.

“Yeah, I know. But still you’re cute.” He took his phone and opened his camera. “Smile, Jisoo-yah.”

She snatched his phone. Jisoo opened his gallery and stopped. No photos with girls. New photos were with Haejoon and some of his friends. And her face still occupied his gallery.

“I did have fun but not enough because you were not there with me.”

Jisoo looked at Haein. He’s smiling with his lips closed and his eyes looking at her in that kind of loving way he always does whenever they’re alone.

“I’m being unreasonable and selfish, aren’t I?” She said.

Haein’s face dropped. He took her hand and pulled her until she’s snuggled between his legs and his face on her neck.

“No,” he said. “Do not ever invalidate your feelings just because they’re negative. I will love you still. And did I say you’re adorable when you’re jealous?”

She snorted. “I’m not jealous.”

“Really? Just what?”

“Pissed.” She pursed her lips. “You’re an actor. A public figure. Of course, girls would want to take a picture with you and of course you’ll get close to them. You’re professional and we’re gonna do what our jobs needed.”

Haein sighed and hugged her closer. “This is noted. I get you. If I were to see you with another guy that close, I’ll get ‘pissed’, too.”

She smirked. “Jealous?”

His jaw clenched and she chuckled. “Yeah, 100%.” He kissed the side of her head. “But I’ll learn to deal with it. I’ll tell you when it’s hard for me. And you will too. We need to have an open communication. I need to know if it’s too much for you.”

“Today’s too much.”

“Ah...” He dropped another kisses on her shoulder and neck. “I’m sorry, Jisoo-yah.”

She looked up at him from behind and Haein immediately kiss her in the lips. She sighed with content and leaned on his chest further.

Girls can pressed their boobs to this guy, but the only woman he would embrace is her.

“I like your cap,” he said and flicked the cap on her head.

Jisoo smirked and opened his phone camera again to take pictures. He’s just watching her the whole time. She sent some videos and photos to her phone.

“What are you doing?” He asked and looked over at her shoulder.

“Just sending some cryptic messages to those girls...” she said evilly. “And supporting a friend.”

Haein laughed.

“And oppa, I told you to delete that app in your phone.”

He laughed harder this time. So freaking adorable. Going home to her will be his favorite to-do list everyday.

“Oppa, let’s go.”

“Where?”

“Let’s have our own Water Bomb Fest in the shower. Participants are only Jung Haein and Kim Jisoo—“

Her words were cut off when he pulled her up and dragged her to the shower. Her laughter echoed in the apartment.

Needless to say, Haesoo enjoyed their own Water Bomb Fest.

The End.