Tahanan

Tahanan - Haesoo
Comfort

Jisoo stared at Haein as he sleep soundly beside her. She woke up at dawn, and was surprised to see him at her apartment.

She watched the award show last night. And though, she knew he would be still happy whether he won or not... she wonder if he still ponder the regret and lost.

She did not contact him last night, knew that he would might be out celebrating with his co-actors or maybe he would want to be alone for awhile. So, imagine her reaction when she opened her eyes earlier and saw him in the flesh, his hand not letting go of her hand.

Jisoo traced his nose to his lips. She smiled when the side of his mouth twitched a little bit. She moved her finger to his eyes. The tips brushing his eyelashes.

Haein opened one of his eyes.

“Good morning, oppa,” she whispered.

“Good morning, my jichu,” he said on his bed voice.

“You surprised me.” She pinched his nose. “I did not give you my passcode so you can sneak at night.”

“I went to my house last night. But I felt not at home so I decided to stop by and see you for awhile, Jisoo.” Haein reached for her hand and kissed the back of her palm. “Then, I saw you sleeping and I don’t felt like going back because you’re my home now.”

She blinked thrice before moving closer to him. She let him laid down his head on top of her chest. Ran her fingers through his hair and massaged his neck with her other hand. Without missing a bit, she dropped a kissed on top of his head.

“You will always be my amazing actor Jung Hae In, oppa. Congratulations for getting nominated. I’m so proud of you. I love you.”

Haein’s arms tightened on her waist. She hummed and tapped his back in comfort. He worked hard more than ever. And she knew his hard labor will bear fruits for him in the future.

“Wanna have breakfast now?” She whispered again.

“You’re unbelievably awake so early. And why are you home last night? Don’t you need to be in the studio?”

“I got home early to watch the award show, oppa. I’m going back early today,” she answered.

“Okay, then. Let me cook you breakfast,” he said. “Coffee?”

“Do you even have to ask?” She asked him.

Haein smiled at her teasingly before pushing his self up and reaching for her lips.

”I saw your new commercial. I pointed you at Kyohwan. He said, I already won an award as for having the most beautiful girlfriend.”

She giggled and kissed him again.

Yes, indeed. He will get his well deserved award if not now, in the future. She knew he can do it. He’s one of the most hard worker person she knew. He will succeed. She believes in that.

-The End-